Rosie Ramsey / Rosemarinoramsey

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She was singing the Baywatch theme tune to go with him running into the sea ! Love Robin! Such a happy funny little chap xx
I knew what she was singing, I just didnt appreciate hearing her sing it. It’s like nails down a blackboard to me 🀣🀣🀣

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Just listened to last week's podcast. Got a bit pissed off when she said she's worried that their favourite restaurants won't be opening back up after this. Not that she's worried about people's livelihoods, more concerned with not being able to fill her face. What got to me was the way she was laughing as she said it.

Reactions: 7
Just listened to last week's podcast. Got a bit pissed off when she said she's worried that their favourite restaurants won't be opening back up after this. Not that she's worried about people's livelihoods, more concerned with not being able to fill her face. What got to me was the way she was laughing as she said it.
I listened to this yesterday and it really pissed me off too!

Reactions: 6
Her story about the picture in the bath and being able to see her boobs in the taps made my blood run cold!! My worst nightmare πŸ˜‚

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Me too - probably didn’t even happen... seen one comment saying it’s good content for the podcast πŸ™„πŸ€£

• Haha
Oh poor Rosie πŸ€¦πŸ»β€β™€οΈ I know this thread isn’t keen on her but that is mortifying.

Why even take a photo in the bath? Can she not put her phone down for 20 minutes?

• Heart
Reactions: 12
I reckon she's pregnant. No talk of her being due on and no sign of her drinking alcohol. I wish them all the very best if she is.

Reactions: 22
I think the big glass of squash was a big hint to possibly an imminent pregnancy announcement!

Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.