Rosie Ramsey / Rosemarinoramsey

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I honestly don’t think she did Take a photo in the bath, I think it’s just IG fodder for her to use. If you were going to take a photo in the bath 🧼 ( don’t know who would unless you are Kim K ) then you would check and check the photo before posting. Also she is tongue in cheek upset because Amazon have classed as her as 1 other, Chris is the professional star , the book would not have been written if he wasn’t involved. Sad but true.

Reactions: 7
I honestly don’t think she did Take a photo in the bath, I think it’s just IG fodder for her to use. If you were going to take a photo in the bath 🧼 ( don’t know who would unless you are Kim K ) then you would check and check the photo before posting. Also she is tongue in cheek upset because Amazon have classed as her as 1 other, Chris is the professional star , the book would not have been written if he wasn’t involved. Sad but true.
There was a photo of her in the bath. You could see her legs in the bubbles and that she was watching her ipad. The boob shot was her reflection in the taps but I didn’t pick up on it. She then deleted it when people messaged her.

Reactions: 4
The last mention of wine on her Insta was the start of May. If she is preggo (which I reckon she is), it's got to be at least another 6 weeks before she hits the 12week mark - and even then with her previous MC she would likely leave it even longer to announce.

Reactions: 6
The last mention of wine on her Insta was the start of May. If she is preggo (which I reckon she is), it's got to be at least another 6 weeks before she hits the 12week mark - and even then with her previous MC she would likely leave it even longer to announce.
I'm reckon she's pregnant too but I think that she'll still announce at 12 weeks, firstly, she reads here so will know that people are on to her but secondly, she had a horrible time a couple of years ago with her miscarriage but one of the things she was very vocal about was how people don't discuss it and should. I had pregnancy complications late on so everyone knew and the support that I got was unreal, I can't imagine going through anything like that in secret. People really shouldn't be scared to announce their pregnancy as early as they want regardless of the outcome.

• Heart
Reactions: 9
Came here to see if others were thinking the same as me! I’m convinced she’s pregnant.

Reactions: 6
Has the tour been postponed? It’s supposed to be in September. I would imagine if she is pregnant the risk will be too high to do the tour? And if they postpone it then they’d have a newborn 😬

Has the tour been postponed? It’s supposed to be in September. I would imagine if she is pregnant the risk will be too high to do the tour? And if they postpone it then they’d have a newborn 😬
Why would there be a high risk? She’s sitting on a chair talking, it’s not Cirque du Soleil!!

• Haha
Reactions: 27
She can do the tour pregnant I'm sure. Its sitting in a chair talking. They've already kept the dates sensible as they don't want to be away from Robin for long.

Hi, I’ve been a longtime lurker but this is my first post. I’ve been following Rosie since Strictly and tbh I do enjoy her content for the most part (the singing is a pain in the arse) but I can’t help but feel so annoyed when she’s moaning about signing their book! I understand they have loads of copies to get through and it must be hard on your hand and wrist but ffs, check your privilege. You’re getting to sign copies of your book! What a dream come true for some people!

Reactions: 20
Hi, I’ve been a longtime lurker but this is my first post. I’ve been following Rosie since Strictly and tbh I do enjoy her content for the most part (the singing is a pain in the arse) but I can’t help but feel so annoyed when she’s moaning about signing their book! I understand they have loads of copies to get through and it must be hard on your hand and wrist but ffs, check your privilege. You’re getting to sign copies of your book! What a dream come true for some people!
Agree. I’m a fan and will probably buy the book but complaining about signing it was bloody stupid 🙈

Reactions: 2
It will also be making them a fair amount of money, I would imagine. Fancy having to put some effort in to earn a few quid?! Shocking.

Reactions: 4
I also think she could be pregnant, looking at the video she uploaded yesterday making the meal with Robin! Her boobs look huge! 😂 I really hope she is 🤞🏼 I love her and Chris (long term fan of Chris, seen him live, he’s fab) and have been a follower since day one of the podcast. However, I can not stand ‘The Beef Family’ impressions she does 😫😫😫😫 I have to skip that part; it’s too cringe for me 🙈

Reactions: 15
Am I the only person who laughs out loud at "the beef" family? 🤣
I thought the Beef family were great to start with and now I’m just like...can we stop now?

Reactions: 11
I also think she could be pregnant, looking at the video she uploaded yesterday making the meal with Robin! Her boobs look huge! 😂 I really hope she is 🤞🏼 I love her and Chris (long term fan of Chris, seen him live, he’s fab) and have been a follower since day one of the podcast. However, I can not stand ‘The Beef Family’ impressions she does 😫😫😫😫 I have to skip that part; it’s too cringe for me 🙈
I thought that too, her belly looks rounder there too...

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.