Rosie Ramsey / Rosemarinoramsey

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’m pretty sure that they only found out that she had miscarried when they went for the 12 week scan and nothing could be found. Her body still thought that she was pregnant so she still had all of the signs and symptoms. That must be heartbreaking for anyone.
Yes it was, hearing them speak about it and the emotion in their voices was heart breaking, I have alot of respect for them for actually speaking out about it. I used to be a really big fan and remember reading her post when she said about it, I think alot of her insecurity routes back to that as she seemed so different before. I know losing my daughter changed me.

Reactions: 9
Being pregnant doesn’t stop you being due on of course. You just don’t get on!
Obviously - I don’t remember her then following it up with the usual ‘I’m bleeding from my vagina’ references. Then again I’m really behind with the podcast so I may have missed it! The drinking stories and poses have disappeared also...who knows.

I agree with lots of your comments ladies - I genuinely hope she gets her rainbow baby 🌈 Everyone has their own journey and I wouldn’t wish that pain on my worst enemy, I wish them both the very best.

Reactions: 7
I’ve noticed the lack of wine too! I was thinking to myself a few days ago that she might be pregnant!

Reactions: 1
I wasn’t aware they miscarried either. Hope they get their 🌈 soon
That happened just after I started to follow her in summer 2018 as that's when I found out i was pregnant with my second and she would have been due the same time as me. She had a terrible experience and even had to go into hospital. They spoke about it brilliantly with Rochelle on Lorraine. I really hope they get their rainbow baby.

Reactions: 4
That was when I first knew of Rosie - when she did the interview on Lorraine with Chris after their MC.

Having had one myself (as many have), I found it great to watch someone talk openly about it. And how she said that after it had happened, loads of people they knew approached and spoke of their own experiences with loss, which they didn't know. People don't talk about it and they should.

It was a good interview (and I bleeping hate Lorraine!)

Reactions: 4
That was when I first knew of Rosie - when she did the interview on Lorraine with Chris after their MC.

Having had one myself (as many have), I found it great to watch someone talk openly about it. And how she said that after it had happened, loads of people they knew approached and spoke of their own experiences with loss, which they didn't know. People don't talk about it and they should.

It was a good interview (and I bleeping hate Lorraine!)
100% agree. I remember them saying something which really stuck with me. How people dont talk about pregnancy with many people in first 12 week but should do as this is when they need the most support if things go wrong.

Reactions: 3
Wtf was the need for the awful singing in those lovely videos of little robin running in the sea. She really does think she’s something special. Had to flick my phone on silent

• Haha
Reactions: 1
Its a recent thing apparently, theyve been trying to get it seen to. Was mentioned on the podcast
I didn’t realise how far behind I was on the podcast until I was listening to one this morning and they said “get well soon Boris” 😂

I had the same wonder about Rosie possibly
being pregnant too - understandably I’d imagine if she were (she might not be and we’ve all gone bonkers on it) they’d keep it quiet for a bit. But yes, fingers crossed for them and their rainbow baby when they’re ready.

Reactions: 2
Wtf was the need for the awful singing in those lovely videos of little robin running in the sea. She really does think she’s something special. Had to flick my phone on silent
She was singing the Baywatch theme tune to go with him running into the sea ! Love Robin! Such a happy funny little chap xx

I know her brows have been mentioned before, and if normally steer clear of appearance comments..however, I just don’t understand her brows. How are they like this, I don’t get it haha they’re so strange?
Botox causes raised eyebrows.

She was singing the Baywatch theme tune to go with him running into the sea ! Love Robin! Such a happy funny little chap xx
He’s so funny!

I’m sure there’s a music option for baywatch she could have used...

Botox causes raised eyebrows.
I really don’t think it’s that, she draws them on that way. When you see her without make up you can see she only has half eyebrows... she draws the tails on in pencil. She could choose to draw a more natural arch, but seems to prefer witchy brows 🤷‍♀️

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.