Rosie Ramsey / Rosemarinoramsey

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Why would there be a high risk? She’s sitting on a chair talking, it’s not Cirque du Soleil!!
Theatres aren’t allowed to be back yet and there’s no date for them to open, plus haven’t you seen the story in America where a comedian who had been touring had collapsed on stage and he’d got coronavirus? An enclosed space with hundreds (if not thousands, I don’t know the capacity of the venues) of people seems high risk for anyone let alone pregnant people. Plus the fact that it’s likely that even if theatres return over the summer they won’t be able to run at full capacity so how do they decide who gets to watch the show and who has to sacrifice their ticket?

Reactions: 3
Theatres aren’t allowed to be back yet and there’s no date for them to open, plus haven’t you seen the story in America where a comedian who had been touring had collapsed on stage and he’d got coronavirus? An enclosed space with hundreds (if not thousands, I don’t know the capacity of the venues) of people seems high risk for anyone let alone pregnant people. Plus the fact that it’s likely that even if theatres return over the summer they won’t be able to run at full capacity so how do they decide who gets to watch the show and who has to sacrifice their ticket?
I realise all of that, it was just a joke. I wasn’t accounting for Coronavirus, just the idea of her being at risk on stage as a pregnant woman.
I hadn’t heard about the comedian in the States though. Rosie should be safe though - she’s not remotely funny...

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 11
I realise all of that, it was just a joke. I wasn’t accounting for Coronavirus, just the idea of her being at risk on stage as a pregnant woman.
I hadn’t heard about the comedian in the States though. Rosie should be safe though - she’s not remotely funny...
😂 😂 😂 Made me spit my tea!

• Haha
Reactions: 3
I thought the Beef family were great to start with and now I’m just like...can we stop now?
Saaaames and also the new questions from the public carry on when she says random tit that kind of rhymes for as long as she can. Just stick with p p p p public 🤣

Reactions: 1
Saaaames and also the new questions from the public carry on when she says random tit that kind of rhymes for as long as she can. Just stick with p p p p public 🤣
It’s the kind of thing you in private, not in front of other people... I think she forgets sometimes that they are actually recording a podcast...

It’s the kind of thing you in private, not in front of other people... I think she forgets sometimes that they are actually recording a podcast...
See I think that's what makes the podcast really good - it doesn't feel rehearsed. I'm not raving about her, promise, I'll go to the other thread! :D

• Heart
Reactions: 9
I know this is a bit of a mixed thread in terms of Rosie, but I remember seeing a post about Robin and his eyes (which made me a tad cross actually as he's an innocent child)

He's been to the hospital today, and also the opticians and got glasses. And Jesus Christ, that is one gorgeous child in glasses :love: :love: :love: :love: :love: Say what you like about Rosie and Chris... But they have produced a gorgeous child and I do think they do their best by him.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 30
I know this is a bit of a mixed thread in terms of Rosie, but I remember seeing a post about Robin and his eyes (which made me a tad cross actually as he's an innocent child)

He's been to the hospital today, and also the opticians and got glasses. And Jesus Christ, that is one gorgeous child in glasses :love: :love: :love: :love: :love: Say what you like about Rosie and Chris... But they have produced a gorgeous child and I do think they do their best by him.
Absoloutley. Gorgeous little boy, inside and out. And I agree - great (normal!) parents.

• Heart
Reactions: 10
Robin is just so precious, he’s a little comedian like his daddy! I teach year 1 and he’s just a year or two younger than them, the best age 😍 his little accent is the cutest too

• Heart
See I think that's what makes the podcast really good - it doesn't feel rehearsed. I'm not raving about her, promise, I'll go to the other thread! :D
Yeh I agree totally, but, their relationship and banter is what makes them so relatable, not 30seconds of random rhyming 😂

• Heart
Reactions: 7

He is cute however I don’t like famous or non famous people putting their kids on social media. Will he want strangers knowing personal details about him When he’s older.? he hasn’t a voice to really choose if a camera is being thrust in his face. If he was a teenager let him choose then not now. Rosie has said I don’t force Robin on IG however I have heard her several times ask him a question several times before she leaves him alone. No I’m not a fan of people putting their kids on camera for strangers to view.

I also totally think she's pregnant, the 4pm garden wine times are gone and on the podcast she mentioned being so tired she lay on the floor and fell asleep under the coffee table one evening - that sounds like first trimester if ever I've heard it! She said on Giovannas podcast that the reason they didn't try again straight away was because Rosie has her own work stuff on now, ie the live shows and writing the book, so I think now the book is done and the show is postponed it makes perfect sense time wise.

I enjoy the podcast but do think it's been samey for a long time now and I think they could with a format mix up - I'd get rid of Chris's sponsors, the joke doesn't really work now they've got real ones, and get rid of "The Beefs" who make me cringe out. Obviously keeping questions from the public and I'd keep the beef of the week etc too.

I also totally think she's pregnant, the 4pm garden wine times are gone and on the podcast she mentioned being so tired she lay on the floor and fell asleep under the coffee table one evening - that sounds like first trimester if ever I've heard it! She said on Giovannas podcast that the reason they didn't try again straight away was because Rosie has her own work stuff on now, ie the live shows and writing the book, so I think now the book is done and the show is postponed it makes perfect sense time wise.

I enjoy the podcast but do think it's been samey for a long time now and I think they could with a format mix up - I'd get rid of Chris's sponsors, the joke doesn't really work now they've got real ones, and get rid of "The Beefs" who make me cringe out. Obviously keeping questions from the public and I'd keep the beef of the week etc too.
He’s still doing the fake sponsor thing? Wow. I gave up listening months ago, and they’d run their course then! It was funny the first couple of times, but after that?
Just no.

She's got some annoying followers, one tit that keeps calling her 'bab', Brummy mummy and that horrible twit Fuller Figure Fuller Bust.

Aww she is on fire this last couple of stories tonight and right back to how she started out. Enjoyed that!

The IGTV she posted of her and Robin.. fully think she's pregnant now as she kept holding her stomach 🤔

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.