Rosie Ramsey / Rosemarinoramsey

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Listened to some of the podcast and they’ve hit a new low, she leaves her used tampons on the toilet cistern 🤢

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 16
Listened to some of the podcast and they’ve hit a new low, she leaves her used tampons on the toilet cistern 🤢
She's as bad as her mate brummymummyof2 who tells us frequently how her husband inserted her tampons for her when she was confined to bed with a bad back!

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 16
It was Chris’ beef this week but Rosie said it’s ok because it’s wrap in a bit of toilet roll 🙄 still gross what if Robin picks it up
That’s horrific! I wouldn't even do that if I lived alone, never mind with a husband and small child. Genuinely can’t my head around why anyone would think that’s ok!!

Reactions: 6
That is absolutely vile, no excuses. Put a bin next to your toilet and put sanitary products in there. Mink 🤢

Reactions: 4
I love Rosie and Chris, love their podcast and think they're both fab. I don't think she's sold out or become an insta-mum and on the odd occasion I see something that's a bit cringe I just scroll on past. That said, there really isn't any excuse for not throwing your tampons away as soon as you've wrapped them up. That's just 🤢

• Haha
Reactions: 3
The tampon thing has just turned my stomach. Vile.
I used to listen to their podcast religiously and A few ‘life’ things happened and I stopped and I have at least 10 to listen to now but don’t think I’ll bother if that’s the kind of chat on there now 🙈

Reactions: 2
I used to listen to their podcast religiously and A few ‘life’ things happened and I stopped and I have at least 10 to listen to now but don’t think I’ll bother if that’s the kind of chat on there now 🙈
It's not really, there's still plenty of good stuff on there too. The tampon thing made me 🤢 too but for the most part I still love the podcast 👍🏼

Reactions: 2
So she’s wearing a red baker top and wanted to do a swipe up for it but they don’t sell it anymore so she just did a swipe up to Ted baker and said there’s a sale check it out.
Is she actually for real she wants the swipe up money for people shopping in a sale to stuff she doesn’t even own 🤦🏼‍♀️

• Wow
Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.