Rosie Ramsey / Rosemarinoramsey

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Today’s podcast she’s moaning about having robin home all the time. Isn’t he usually home most the time anyway? Plus she now has Chris who would have been on tour?
He may of been home - but day to day life is very different right now. Being stuck at home is quite different to being able to take him out, rite him out. I do think he goes to nursery?
Maldonado for most schools it’s the Easter holidays so I see her point. I also don’t think she was skating parents who are home-schooling, just kind of saying appreciate that you’re doing your best, don’t put too much pressure on yourself or your children & I agree with her. If you can some schooling for part of the day then that’s great, but this is a weird time for everyone so why make it more stressful

Reactions: 7
Why are thay always so loud? Thay always seem like thay are shouting, she's always shouting, singing or doing them silly dances and the kid is full on do everything at 100 miles an hour making enough noise as possible.

Reactions: 3
He may of been home - but day to day life is very different right now. Being stuck at home is quite different to being able to take him out, rite him out. I do think he goes to nursery?
Maldonado for most schools it’s the Easter holidays so I see her point. I also don’t think she was skating parents who are home-schooling, just kind of saying appreciate that you’re doing your best, don’t put too much pressure on yourself or your children & I agree with her. If you can some schooling for part of the day then that’s great, but this is a weird time for everyone so why make it more stressful
I think you’ve missed the point of my post completely?
I wasn’t on about home schooling I was on about them saying they can’t get any work done when Robin is there.

there are two of them, Chris would have been on tour otherwise.So Chris can look after the kid whilst Rosie does work? Or vice verse?

Reactions: 7
I wasn’t on about home schooling I was on about them saying they can’t get any work done when Robin is there.

there are two of them, Chris would have been on tour otherwise.So Chris can look after the kid whilst Rosie does work? Or vice verse?
What even is this "work" she has to do? I thought she announced months ago that Instagram was her "job" now. She seems to be fannying about on Instagram just as much as she normally does.

Reactions: 6
What even is this "work" she has to do? I thought she announced months ago that Instagram was her "job" now. She seems to be fannying about on Instagram just as much as she normally does.
Writing the book I guess and brand deals... the tour....

If she wasn’t with Chris she’d be singing on the club circuit, trying to get gigs on cruise ships. She’s got a hell of a high opinion of herself considering she’s only famous because of her husband.
She is a cabaret style singer, would suit working mens clubs... Can tell by her so called dancing she worked at holiday camp 😁

• Haha
Reactions: 13

This is what we do; we both usually work in the day so now my husband works in the day (as he has a proper job!) and I work in the evenings after he finishes as I can work whenever.

Reactions: 1
Where are these ‘trolls’ then? Because all I see in her comments are people licking her arse 🤷‍♀️ Unless she’s been reading on here in which case is her own fault

Reactions: 6
Too positive? Nah mate. Too arselicky, too boozey, too moany, too like all the people you used to take the piss out of, too many videos of you dancing around on Tik Tok? Yes love, that’s what us ‘trolls’ have actually been saying 🤦‍♀️

Reactions: 10
Are the people who send her messages of adoration also "stupid cows" with "too much time on their hands"? No... thought not 🤔

Reactions: 8
Just came on after her story, if you've been struggling why didnt you say so. It's not that she's been too positive, it's that she hasn't been truthful. It's a ballache staying in and sometimes we all need to feel it! Also, wine 4pm, I'm sorry I'm not a fan! It's a slippery slope for many.

Saw her post about awful trolls and trotted over to see how horrific you're all being and this is taaaaaaame. I don't know why she bothers reading here let alone telling her followers about it.

• Haha
The problem is she’s trying to be relatable but she’s not relatable to 80% of her followers as she has zero idea what they have to go through day to day.
People watch her for escapism and that’s ok but when she then starts to moan about having her 1 child at home with her and her husband. And how hard it is to work from home on Instagram and a book she could write when robins in bed like Giovanna does. This is when she becomes a twit that is just moaning about a privileged life she has.

Reactions: 14
Out of sheer boredom I just popped onto RR's insta - I can confirm she is as ghastly as always.

There, I've saved you the torture.

Your welcome x

• Haha
  • Heart
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.