Rosie Ramsey / Rosemarinoramsey

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Are the people who send her messages of adoration also "stupid cows" with "too much time on their hands"? No... thought not 🤔
Crying at someone who constantly posts videos of herself dancing in the kitchen denouncing us as people with too much time on our hands.

I actually find her quite funny on the podcast (though all the singing is self-indulgent), but that did tickle me!

Reactions: 8
Saw her post about awful trolls and trotted over to see how horrific you're all being and this is taaaaaaame. I don't know why she bothers reading here let alone telling her followers about it.
This always happens when an Instagrammer cries about Tattle 😄 People come over and go “...so where’s the vile abuse and death threats?”

Reactions: 9
I’ve stopped watching, should really unfollow! Not relatable at all. I’m a midwife and fed up of her whinging about being at home with her son. I have 3 children and both myself and my partner are working. Try that ya dick!

Reactions: 15
We get it Rosie you want to be a famous singer. If it’s not happened yet it probably won’t. Everything on the podcast has to come back on her singing.

did we find out what their London jaunt with Zalfie was all about? It’ll be some sort of collab as zoe doesn’t get out of bed unless she’s being paid let alone go to a bar in London

Reactions: 3
I think you’ve missed the point of my post completely?
I wasn’t on about home schooling I was on about them saying they can’t get any work done when Robin is there.

there are two of them, Chris would have been on tour otherwise.So Chris can look after the kid whilst Rosie does work? Or vice verse?
What "work" is it that she claims she can't do? Surely she doesn't think tik tok is a job???

We get it Rosie you want to be a famous singer. If it’s not happened yet it probably won’t. Everything on the podcast has to come back on her singing.

did we find out what their London jaunt with Zalfie was all about? It’ll be some sort of collab as zoe doesn’t get out of bed unless she’s being paid let alone go to a bar in London
Think it was they were recording for Alfie's tit podcast 'the secrets out'

Reactions: 1
That post of her sat in the garden in a swimming costume... Rosie it’s bleeping freezing pet! Why didn’t you just say you wanted to get your wabs out for the gram!

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Just looked at her IG as I havent been on for ages desperate and pathetic come to mind.

Reactions: 3
I don’t know why people are getting so excited about the weather, I still think it’s barely warm and I live in the SE 😄

Reactions: 1
Think it was they were recording for Alfie's tit podcast 'the secrets out'
I’ve got a feeling it’s something else and they just tagged that on. Zoe wouldn’t go all the way to London for that?
And why would Chris and Rosie who are quite big at the moment and have loads of opportunities meet up with Alfie to he on his shite podcast...

I used to love her and Chris. Now I just drop in and out of her Instagram. I’m so tired of the sharing every time she has her period as an excuse for her being a twit. We all have them love. You’re not the only one 🤦🏻‍♀️

Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.