Rosie Ramsey / Rosemarinoramsey

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So she’s wearing a red baker top and wanted to do a swipe up for it but they don’t sell it anymore so she just did a swipe up to Ted baker and said there’s a sale check it out.
Is she actually for real she wants the swipe up money for people shopping in a sale to stuff she doesn’t even own 🤦🏼‍♀️
Eurgh! What a low life! GET A PROPER JOB YOU MANKY COWBAG! This swipe up bollocks just infuriates me!

Reactions: 7
I forgot who’s thread I was on and thought who the hell is Chris 😂 I agree though, the dancing is ok now and again and tiktok but general dancing and prattling about it boring

• Haha
Haha why is she so obsessed with Tattle!?

Hi Rosie. Leave us ‘trolls’ to it and get on with your life... you can’t accuse people of trolling you when you go looking for it 😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 15

Hi Rosie. Leave us ‘trolls’ to it and get on with your life... you can’t accuse people of trolling you when you go looking for it 😂
Probably looked on here, realised no one has posted on her thread for a few days, and decided she'd better get it moving again!! 👋 hi Rosie.

• Haha
Reactions: 16

This is such a quiet thread too!

• Haha
Reactions: 9
I like it when infleuncers bang on about tattle, brings more traffic to the site and for every 2 people that accuse us of being nasty trolls 3 people join and see the light and realise how sneaky these influencers really are

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 24
I like it when infleuncers bang on about tattle, brings more traffic to the site and for every 2 people that accuse us of being nasty trolls 3 people join and see the light and realise how sneaky these influencers really are
Every single time! Hands up if you were sent here by an influencer- 🙋🏻‍♀️

Reactions: 52
Brummy sent me!

I really like Rosie and Chris but have found that I haven't watched and laughed at a single of her insta stories since the whole lockdown started and probably quite a bit before that!

I do respect that they don't put Robin on camera 24/7 though. I think alot of other instatwata twats could learn from them with regards to that!

Brummy sent me!

I really like Rosie and Chris but have found that I haven't watched and laughed at a single of her insta stories since the whole lockdown started and probably quite a bit before that!

I do respect that they don't put Robin on camera 24/7 though. I think alot of other instatwata twats could learn from them with regards to that!
Brummy sent me too! Agree about Robin, they just have him being natural too- not s performing monkey like some influencer kids. I still like Rosie and Chris, still listen to the podcast, but their lockdown contdnt on insta has been shite.

Reactions: 6
Brummy sent me too! Agree about Robin, they just have him being natural too- not s performing monkey like some influencer kids. I still like Rosie and Chris, still listen to the podcast, but their lockdown contdnt on insta has been shite.
I haven't listened to the podcast in ages as it's not really suitable to have on with my kids around think thats why I've stopped watching the stories too. I do think as the insta lot go these two are the most harmless

Reactions: 3
This is such a quiet thread too!
Coz she is dullllll and predictable. Bet she wishes the red coat singing kicked off 🤭

Also, she has such a nasty streak which has been worse than anything remarked upon on Tattle!

Reactions: 6
I can’t remember which one sent me but it was one of them - it was at a time a load of them were talking about it I think. Think it was PTWM, Rosie (maybe), KDIL perhaps someone else too?

Reactions: 3
I still love Rosie but don’t get her obsession with Tattle 🤷‍♀️
I think she thinks that she's too nice/talented/real/an author/a podcaster to be on here. BUT this thread was almost entirely positive before she started banging on about it!

Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.