Rosie Ramsey / Rosemarinoramsey

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She was the only one I genuinely liked, and living local have only heard nice things about her!

Gutted!!!

Reactions: 11
I know it's been posted previously but heres the full period comment. The poster wasn't even on about Rosie. To me it looks like She added to her comment and was talking about Rebecca Lamb.
That's how I read it... If it was about Rosie, although hurtful, and touched a nerve, it didn't warrant the huge rant. Just a simple post with a screen shot saying 'duck off love' and move on. Before the rant this thread was mostly positive, still is.
Before she fully falls into the vortex of Instashammers, she needs to do her homework properly and understand why people comment here. She needs to put aside any personal comments made here and read what people are actually trying to say. Mostly, people are fed up of the fake Instagram world these Influencers/Instamums/Instahuns/Liars have created. It's one big huge con... (In my opinion)

Reactions: 13
That's how I read it... If it was about Rosie, although hurtful, and touched a nerve, it didn't warrant the huge rant. Just a simple post with a screen shot saying 'duck off love' and move on. Before the rant this thread was mostly positive, still is.
Before she fully falls into the vortex of Instashammers, she needs to do her homework properly and understand why people comment here. She needs to put aside any personal comments made here and read what people are actually trying to say. Mostly, people are fed up of the fake Instagram world these Influencers/Instamums/Instahuns/Liars have created. It's one big huge con... (In my opinion)
100% agree personally hate commentary on weight/looks etc it is horrible, but I’m here for the fake world and lack of regulation!

Reactions: 10
Infuencers always focus in on the less than 1% (guess but probably accurate 🤷‍♀️) of posts that are about looks and weight and pretend that's all that tattle is about. It's not something I do but of these are mostly about the lies someone says about their size or photoshopping their photos. Not just cheap shots. But no one's taking the moral high ground on a gossip site, if a comments a bit bitchy I scroll on past or if it crosses a line report it.

So many with busy threads (like Brummy mummy) love reality TV and other people being spoken about, but when it comes back to them are total hypocrites and believe they should be strictly off limits.

This video is the average stuff of reality TV shows; broadcasting a rant on someone. Where as we are talking about people on a forum that's easy to never visit. Anyone that breaks the "keep it on tattle" gets banned off here.

Reactions: 8
She really is turning into a Insta-mum now isn't she, block and delete anyone who doesn't agree with her. It's not even people on her post she's blocking she's seeking them out on others posts too.

What a real pity, I thought Rosie was a much better person than that!

• Wow
Reactions: 21
She really is turning into a Insta-mum now isn't she, block and delete anyone who doesn't agree with her. It's not even people on her post she's blocking she's seeking them out on others posts too.

What a real pity, I thought Rosie was a much better person than that!
Me too. 🙄

Reactions: 3
It’s not that long ago she was supporting The Nurse Mum, now what she gets is trolling - vile disgusting trolling at that about herself and her beautiful boy.
Rosie along with the rest of them need to have a long and hard think about what trolling actually is.

Reactions: 6
Deleting that post was nothing more than damage control. She’s said in the past she wants to get back into tv/radio. Someone has probably pointed out that a post like will massively put off potential employers. Can you imagine Holly Willoughby, Claudia Winkleman, Susana Reid etc carrying on like that? She doesn’t want to be an ‘instamum’, she’s using Instagram as a platform to bigger things (don’t blame her), she just wants to be careful she doesn’t ruin her career before it even starts.

Reactions: 19
Apparently she has deleted the grid post moaning about this now. I was going to unfollow her after her stories yesterday so took one for the team last night. She’s blocked me this morning. Seems Rosie doesn’t like her hypocrisy being called out?
I too wrote a similar post and I’ve been blocked and the post deleted 😒

• Wow
Apparently she has deleted the grid post moaning about this now. I was going to unfollow her after her stories yesterday so took one for the team last night. She’s blocked me this morning. Seems Rosie doesn’t like her hypocrisy being called out?
There isn't even any nastiness or name calling in this post. Definitely not trolling. Why delete and block?? I assume it wasn't a fake account.
Utter madness. Well looks like she's well on track on becoming a member of the Insta gang 😕.

Reactions: 7
It does look like she is very much on the instamum train now. Off to events with other influencers, #ADs appearing on stories, a book deal, a rant about trolls. Rosie was never like this and she did take the p*ss about other influencers that is until the money starting coming in. The podcast was funny till it became too much about wee and poo stories every week. She has seen the backlash from the troll story and probably the reason the post was deleted. Doesn't reflect well on her, if as others have pointed out, that she wants to go on to bigger things either through tv or radio

Reactions: 9
I did like her. But she's become corrupted like they all tend to with instagram and the money you can make.
I called it last month 😂

Full on instamum witch now, no more giving away the freebies and hoovering up the ad money like a dyson

I am glad I am not the only one to see a change in Rosie, it started to happen before Christmas and now she has become unbearable. The podcast is not the same either. I can’t remember the last time I laughed out loud listening to it.

Reactions: 12
Maybe I’m missing something but when does she do AD’s? I can’t find anything on her feed this year 😬 am I missing some on stories? Also, does everyone on tattle suddenly dislike her because she said she doesn’t like tattle? I’m confused

Reactions: 4
Maybe I’m missing something but when does she do AD’s? I can’t find anything on her feed this year 😬 am I missing some on stories? Also, does everyone on tattle suddenly dislike her because she said she doesn’t like tattle? I’m confused

Rosie used to take the piss out of instagrmmers...put a posh voice and took the piss..light hearted & funny but true .....she's now become one of those she took the piss out of .

Reactions: 11
I think the day she raved about Hinch and told people to follow her, my opinion changed. I’ve followed her from the start as I always found Chris funny. But she’s lost her way.
She likes to talk about her humble beginnings a lot but I get the impression she’d really like to be someone she’s not.

Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.