Rosie Ramsey / Rosemarinoramsey

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
"Why are you keeping a log of whether I'm on my period and when I go to the toilet??!!"

Well you obviously think people care, Rosie, otherwise why do you post about it?

Unfollowed. Watching those stories took me back to school as a teenager and those girls who were so mean to those not in their superficial "gang". I have said it before on this thread but she only wants adoring comments (those people aren't sad), but nobody must express any sort of negative opinion. Grow up and get over yourself!

Reactions: 19
Well I got myself a Gregg's doughnut...then went to read the comments on her grid. There were more nasty, untrue and potentially damaging comments on there than I've seen here! Her followers and her shouting "We hate you" "tossers" etc really is empowering women.

Keep strong my dear tattlers, opinions and gossip is not hate but do try to avoid taking notes on someone's toilet habits 😂
I do think that is a bit much!

Reactions: 4
"Why are you keeping a log of whether I'm on my period and when I go to the toilet??!!"

Well you obviously think people care, Rosie, otherwise why do you post about it?

Unfollowed. Watching those stories took me back to school as a teenager and those girls who were so mean to those not in their superficial "gang". I have said it before on this thread but she only wants adoring comments (those people aren't sad), but nobody must express any sort of negative opinion. Grow up and get over yourself!
Totally agree. She’s cocky and overbearing and people probably find it’s easier to be her friend than not. Typical school bully tactics.

Reactions: 10
I really enjoyed following Rosie, I just think... if you’re going to put your whole life in the public eye and some of it very personal you’re opening yourself up for critique and opinions. If you don’t want someone’s opinion, don’t put your whole life online to warrant it.

Reactions: 15
I like Rosie. She’s very naturally funny and she’s clearly a great Mum. I’m certain some people reading here off the back of her stories will be utterly shocked that this website exists. They might have read part time working mummy’s comment On Rosie’s post about all the tit she has endured via tattle. I will never agree with commenting on people’s looks or their children. I do however think that if you have spent years receiving donations from the general public under the guise it will be going to victims of domestic abuse when in actual fact you have been pocketing it, you should be made wholly accountable. If you then resort to blocking people who have been funding your lifestyle for simply requesting to know where their money has been spent, you deserve all the backlash you get. People were being DM’d her bank details. They were putting money in her bank to help her buy the house she was supposedly going to be kicked out of. This has never materialised. Nobody knows where the money went. Hers and her family’s lifestyle did change dramatically though. Reading her comment on Rosie’s post angered me. PTWM has a thread on here because of her own greed and deceitful actions. I don’t want anybody reading her comment and then heading over here being suckered into her “poor me” act.

“Women should support women” as someone said before, just because we are the same gender it does not automatically make us allies. I support people I believe are worthy of support. We are not all unkind on here, just absolutely sick of this influencer bullshit and being told to #bekind by those who make a living relying on their vulnerable followers buying into their fabricated lifestyle. I fear for my children’s future.

• Heart
Reactions: 32
I don’t follow Rosie , I’ve only heard of her through Tattle and she’s not someone I’d follow , she seems like all the other Instamums looking to sell, sell, sell to her followers and milking them dry on behalf of companies willing to employ her.

#womensupportingwomen is total bollocks. Did Rosie support Teresa May when she was Prime Minister , does she support Katie Hopkins , will she stick up for Ghislaine Maxwell who pimped girls for Prince Andrew and Epstein?

Of course not.

Reactions: 19
"Do not let those sad acts influence your online decisions". Is she for real? Their job description and title is INFLUENCER! 🤣 BUT YOU LOT THINK IT'S TOTALLY ACCEPTABLE TO INFLUENCE OTHERS?! Oxymoron much?

"This platform is for expression". Yep and that is the one reason your husband encouraged you to pursue Instagram as a job. Oh tit no it wasn't was it! Eeh god look at me making assumptions I feel like a bloody fool. He said; I'm paraphrasing here 'get rich on Instagram so I can jack this tit in'. THIS platform is also for expression. You can't pick and chose based on what pays you the most money dipshit.

If you can be anything in this world, don't be a hypocrite dipshit.

Attachments

Reactions: 10
I will never understand people leaving comments on social media about how do people have time to make comments on social media 😆

The only person filled with hate and venom seems to be herself, most here are just rolling their eyes at lies and deception.

Calling us dickheads and "them" her mates 🤷‍♀️, just another person desperate for engagement.

• Heart
Reactions: 24
As soon as they start calling tattlers names they lose the argument because they are expressing negative opinions and feelings themselves which they claim to dislike. I admit some posts are pure venom but majority here are from people who see through influencer bull and won't fangirl preaching it's female empowerment.

• Heart
Reactions: 27
I prefer to see Tattle as a safe space to discuss the greed, hypocrisy of celebs, IG salespeople and those who wilfully put their young children on camera from birth in order to make a shed load of money.

I and I’m sure 99.9% of Tattlers don’t write abuse on the individual pages of these people.

Thank duck Tattle is here, we need it to balance out the fangirling these IG folk exist for.

• Heart
Reactions: 27
I posted earlier (positive and nothing controversial) but my post disappeared, so I'll post this again!!

I really like Rosie, Chris and the podcast. I think generally she is really funny (not as funny as Chris mind) and is down to earth and as a fellow North East lass I have a lot of time for her.

I don't follow any of the insta mums she is now hanging around with but I don't think she is improving her image by posting them on her IG. I don't really want to see it, I like silly stories of her at home or with family.

Her rant about Tattle was uncomfortable to watch, it was very unlike her. Not sure why people get in such a tizz about Tattle?? Fair enough if people are commenting and putting abuse etc on your own posts or photos etc but if she doesn't want to see negative comments, then just don't come here??

Last edited:
Reactions: 23
Rosie is one of my favourite insta-mums to follow. If she were to actually read this thread she would see that 90%, maybe even more love following her.
What I will say about her stories last night - I don’t agree with personal comments whether it’s on looks, shape or even size etc, it’s not on and completely unacceptable.
However the vast majority of comments on the threads I look at are in fact calling out the shady behaviour of some of these insta-mums. If they are expecting their followers to buy what they are selling then they need to be transparent, adding affiliated links to items they haven’t even bought is just wrong.
I have never messaged any of them and never would but if followers maybe don’t agree with their posts then surely they are allowed an opinion, the whole delete and block is just wrong. It can’t always be love and adoration because life just doesn’t work like that especially in the working world. If you put yourself out there then you must be open to constructive criticism.
Exactly this!!!

Reactions: 3
She’s now friends with the very same people she was taking the piss out of. How doesn’t she see this?

Reactions: 30
Where's all the posts supporting us women on tattle? All I can see is posts calling us sad, evil, trolls with mental illnesses. If we had mental illnesses shouldn't they even more be supporting us?

Rosie was like an outsider, then the mean girls invited her to sit at their table so now she's mean back. One big circle clit lick for these infuencers to praise each other for their own benefit and silent any (valid) criticism.

• Heart
Reactions: 20
Meh....
I still follow her. Sometimes I laugh, sometimes I don't. I like that she addresses the crap about her rather than just coming up with some faux anxiety then hashtagging Boden for the free tit they then give her.

I'll keep following her.

• Heart
Reactions: 3
Women support women... always loved Rose West and Myra Hindley 🙄 duck off Rosie
😂 I came to say the same, its an absolute joke of a saying.

Not followed Rosie for long but I've unfollowed today to. I'm going through my account and unfollowing anyone that's a sales person, sorry I mean influencer. It's the only way this bullshit is going to end when they have no followers to sell too.

• Heart
Reactions: 11
😂 I came to say the same, its an absolute joke of a saying.

Not followed Rosie for long but I've unfollowed today to. I'm going through my account and unfollowing anyone that's a sales person, sorry I mean influencer. It's the only way this bullshit is going to end when they have no followers to sell too.
Yes, quite right

Reactions: 5
I genuinely think most people who post here like Rosie/used to like her for all the reasons previously mentioned that she wasn’t like the other insta mums etc.But she seems to have changed quite drastically in a relatively short period of time and has joined the click.

Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.