Rosie Ramsey / Rosemarinoramsey

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
First off, I like her but her rant was uncomfortable to watch. I don’t understand though, she knows tattle exists and in her opinion it’s full of ‘knob ends’ therefore she’s expecting to find negativity so why come looking? Personal criticism is wrong but putting it all out on social media you have to expect some people to act unkindly, it’s wrong but it happens. Most folk, until last night were generally kind about her. Let’s hope for her sake that continues.

Reactions: 6
I loved Rosie when I first found her, told loads on here about her. The taking the piss out of the insta mums was pure gold. She's pretty, witty and fun and contributed to my pleasure in social media.... then the free swimsuits started, fair enough I thought... Then more freebies....I loved the Strictly parties. But now, with that rant she's actually just as bad as all the rest. I actually thought she was better than that tbh. You don't like tattle Rosie? Then why even post about it? You actually have a lot of support on here but duck, the vomit inducing women supporting women crap. I cannot abide. I'll support who I like, generally anyone that is decent, honest and hard working, not because they have a fanny ffs!
An unfollow from me sadly and I don't even normally hang around on this thread 😂

Reactions: 30
I really enjoyed watching the antics of Rosie, Chris & Robin. I loved the swimsuits, the videos with ill fitting dresses, loved the chatting when she was out running and I loved the podcast. Now? Not so much and despite what she says her instagram HAS changed since she’s started knocking about in the insta-mum circle. That’s not trolling Rosie, it’s criticism of your brand and a brand is what it is whilstever you try to ‘influence’ people. It’s exactly the same as criticism of any other ‘business’. You didn’t need the inner circle, they needed you because you (particularly mamsey) were fresh and relatable and needed you on side! I really hope that you take a breath, understand what it was that gained you your followers and revert back to that because it sure as tit wasn’t book launches and freebies.

• Heart
Reactions: 35
I really enjoyed watching the antics of Rosie, Chris & Robin. I loved the swimsuits, the videos with ill fitting dresses, loved the chatting when she was out running and I loved the podcast. Now? Not so much and despite what she says her instagram HAS changed since she’s started knocking about in the insta-mum circle. That’s not trolling Rosie, it’s criticism of your brand and a brand is what it is whilstever you try to ‘influence’ people. It’s exactly the same as criticism of any other ‘business’. You didn’t need the inner circle, they needed you because you (particularly mamsey) were fresh and relatable and needed you on side! I really hope that you take a breath, understand what it was that gained you your followers and revert back to that because it sure as tit wasn’t book launches and freebies.
Excellent post👏🏻

Reactions: 4
Has she forgotten about the ‘Rosie Mamsey’ thing? She literally dolled herself up & filmed stories dedicated to mocking/taking the piss out of instamums & their bullshit. Was that ‘women supporting women’? There’s a hell of a lot of pot calling the kettle black going on in that tattle rant.
I used to really like her, but there’s nothing less attractive than a hypocrite.

Reactions: 47
Perhaps she’s super defensive because she knows the Tattlers are right , she has sold out, is a hypocrite and it made uncomfortable reading for her.

Reactions: 36
Has she forgotten about the ‘Rosie Mamsey’ thing? She literally dolled herself up & filmed stories dedicated to mocking/taking the piss out of instamums & their bullshit. Was that ‘women supporting women’? There’s a hell of a lot of pot calling the kettle black going on in that tattle rant.
I used to really like her, but there’s nothing less attractive than a hypocrite.
👏👏👏👏👏👏👏

Reactions: 7
I’ve followed Rosie for a while and I like both her and Chris. I am starting to wonder though if the increase in ads that she’s been getting and now the book deal and infiltration of BM and her crowd has happened organically or was it well plannned from the start? She constantly reminded us she didn’t/doesn’t get paid for it, but was that her ultimate aim? Chris is away a lot, which obviously gives them a comfortable life and her being home with their child allows for him to be able to do that but I wonder if this was their plan all along, for her to gradually build up followers and start earning from this as Robin got older, not just to make money but for herself too. Either way she’s funny, honest and refreshing and I sincerely hope she doesn’t get sucked into the instamummy vortex because I think she’s better than that.

Reactions: 10
I’ve followed Rosie for a while and I like both her and Chris. I am starting to wonder though if the increase in ads that she’s been getting and now the book deal and infiltration of BM and her crowd has happened organically or was it well plannned from the start? She constantly reminded us she didn’t/doesn’t get paid for it, but was that her ultimate aim? Chris is away a lot, which obviously gives them a comfortable life and her being home with their child allows for him to be able to do that but I wonder if this was their plan all along, for her to gradually build up followers and start earning from this as Robin got older, not just to make money but for herself too. Either way she’s funny, honest and refreshing and I sincerely hope she doesn’t get sucked into the instamummy vortex because I think she’s better than that.
I think she’s already in the vortex , moaning about Tattle is an Instamum ‘must have’ , gets the other mums onside too.

Reactions: 17
I’m not a fan of Brummy Mummy, I find her style infantile and she doesn’t appeal to my sense of humour. When I saw Rosie hanging about with her my thoughts were that Brummy would be ridiculously excited and was punching way above her friendship weight! I didn’t think any more about it.

I like Rosie Ramsey and have genuinely giggled at some of her content- the tutorials and Rosie Mamsey stuff particularly.

I’ve now seen Rosie’s rant about this site and I’m so disappointed that she doesn’t understand the crux of what drew me here in the first place (and many others too, I think). It’s not being a troll to feel upset that influencers haven’t disclosed adverts, weren’t upfront about freebies and they do all this underhand advertising and influencing while seemingly having no regard for their children’s privacy and safety. It doesn’t make me ‘a dick’ to feel uncomfortable and disagree with the way many instamums are making money from their followers.

I considered myself a fan of Rosie and Chris Ramsey. I voted for him every week on Strictly. I listened to their podcast. I liked her posts. I told friends about her. I'm hoping that this is just a blip and I will enjoy their content again in the future...but for now, I’m really annoyed that she hasn’t had the sense to look a bit deeper into why people on here are disgruntled with the influencers. There’s a lot more to this site than slagging off how someone looks or being annoyed about them talking too much about their periods.

• Heart
Reactions: 38
I have followed rosie from the startbut after last night I am done. She was someone who seemed genuine on IG but is now a follower and more about impressing the ‘big accounts’ she has changed and now taking the piss like the rest. So crack on love. You enjoy your periods!!

Reactions: 13
If I was her I be sad reading genuine fans who supported her here some from beginning have now unfollowed.
But unless she's buying followers the troll rants gained her many more followers than she's lost.
She's unfollowed 60 people.
Not sure what media means possibly brands.

Attachments

Reactions: 4
If you don't worship Rosie Ramsey then don't say anything. It's pathetic.

She's so attention seeking... if we strip it back what is her actual 'talent'? Taking the piss out of people then doing a 360 and becoming little miss innocent Instagramer.

Give it a break sweetheart... I am not a troll or anything of the likes, I simply have an opinion on your self serving persona that you paint as being your 'job'.

Thanks for the laughs. MWHAHAHA as she would say!

Reactions: 15
This is why I liked her. So bored now ...

Reactions: 5
So it’s ok for her to take the mic out of insta mums as mumsy Ramsey but nothing ok for us to comment on the way she conducts her self to 100k+ followers 🧐

Reactions: 20
Well at the start of this thread I really liked her but that insta story is completely misjudged, they genuinely can’t take any difference of opinion and call troll at the slightest thing.
View attachment 87031
Popped on this thread for a nose, as thought it was strange not seeing this thread in the rave section anymore. Wow. These Instagram stories 😳 must have missed them when she uploaded them.

All I will say is... Remember when PTWM started her "woe is me" campaign against Tattle, and then all the other influencers started jumping on the bandwagon? I remember Rosie commenting about that, but mainly making a joke of it, rather than anything as serious as the Instagram stories she's posted now. Why? Maybe because her thread at the time was mostly positive. I've not read the entire thread, but I'm guessing that people have been changing their views on her, her podcast etc (and of course the company she keeps lately). And NOW she has a problem with it.

That - in my eyes - isn't really showing her whole "women supporting women" thing 🤷 it just shows "Rosie supporting Rosie".

Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.