Rosie Ramsey / Rosemarinoramsey

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
What is she on this morning?! I’ve got so much second hand embarrassment for her - dancing on her Instagram. It’s so cringe. How much do you have to love yourself to film yourself dancing like that?! I thought it was her joking around - nope.

she’s just a total sell out, isn’t she? Thinks she’s a celebrity because her husband was the token joke celebrity on strictly. Nah love.
I think that's a bit unfair, he is a comedian in his own right..

Reactions: 4
I think that's a bit unfair, he is a comedian in his own right..
yeah I know, but he was the token comedy act on strictly- he was never there to be taken seriously, he was there as light entertainment. Don’t get me wrong, I actually like Chris, think he’s funny and seems decent. I just think Rosie has a massively over inflated ego

Reactions: 8
yeah I know, but he was the token comedy act on strictly- he was never there to be taken seriously, he was there as light entertainment. Don’t get me wrong, I actually like Chris, think he’s funny and seems decent. I just think Rosie has a massively over inflated ego
I do agree with that! I did really love her, but I think she's just got silly now.

Can anyone explain to me the reason behind instamums feeling the need to tell their followers they're on their period or they're due on. Every single month it's mentioned in stories.. We don't care. You'd think that as they're all more or less nearing their 40s, they'd kind of be used to their period by now. I haven't declared I was on my rags since school and even that was the novelty of having just started

• Haha
Reactions: 20
What is she on this morning?! I’ve got so much second hand embarrassment for her - dancing on her Instagram. It’s so cringe. How much do you have to love yourself to film yourself dancing like that?! I thought it was her joking around - nope.

she’s just a total sell out, isn’t she? Thinks she’s a celebrity because her husband was the token joke celebrity on strictly. Nah love.
I actually really like Chris. He’s a very funny comedian.

Reactions: 8
I saw an episode of Shrill on BBC3 (series 2) last night when the main character goes to a women’s business networking event that she’s really excited about. When she gets there it’s just women flogging stuff to other women and making them feel tit about themselves. Really reminded me of the whole ‘women supporting women’ clap trap and Rosie....

• Heart
Reactions: 20
I saw an episode of Shrill on BBC3 (series 2) last night when the main character goes to a women’s business networking event that she’s really excited about. When she gets there it’s just women flogging stuff to other women and making them feel tit about themselves. Really reminded me of the whole ‘women supporting women’ clap trap and Rosie....
Had exactly the same thoughts watching that episode!!

I find that a bit harsh - didn't he get to the semi finals or something? It's not like he was a bit tit and out on week 2 - he was pretty decent. And decent bleeping eye candy each week too - was gutted when he was voted off!
I don't mind Rosie, she's a bit ott sometimes but generally I don't mind her. I missed the token tattle rant thoigh. Got a proper crush on Chris though 😍

• Haha
Reactions: 13
I find that a bit harsh - didn't he get to the semi finals or something? It's not like he was a bit tit and out on week 2 - he was pretty decent. And decent bleeping eye candy each week too - was gutted when he was voted off!
I don't mind Rosie, she's a bit ott sometimes but generally I don't mind her. I missed the token tattle rant thoigh. Got a proper crush on Chris though 😍
Yeah he did - what I meant was, he wasn’t put on strictly to be a serious contender. He couldn’t dance - I’m sure he would admit it himself. He was a comedy act, people liked him and kept him him until nearly the end.
As I’ve said, I don’t mind Chris- he’s funny and seems like a nice guy. I don’t personally find him attractive but each to their own. I follow Rosie or know much about her but I just find it a bit of a cop out that she used to be normal and treat the influencer mum tribe with the contempt they deserve and now because of Chris being on Strictly she’s done a 180 and is licking the arseholes of all the women she used to mock.... 🤷🏼‍♀️

Are you the woman who emailed their podcast called “weird celebrity crush” lol

Yeah he did - what I meant was, he wasn’t put on strictly to be a serious contender. He couldn’t dance - I’m sure he would admit it himself. He was a comedy act, people liked him and kept him him until nearly the end.
As I’ve said, I don’t mind Chris- he’s funny and seems like a nice guy. I don’t personally find him attractive but each to their own. I follow Rosie or know much about her but I just find it a bit of a cop out that she used to be normal and treat the influencer mum tribe with the contempt they deserve and now because of Chris being on Strictly she’s done a 180 and is licking the arseholes of all the women she used to mock.... 🤷🏼‍♀️
Now I love their podcasts and she did have me dying laughing but to be honest. As a stand up comedian I don’t find him that funny. Not like belly laughing like I do at Peter Kay or even their podcast.

Are you the woman who emailed their podcast called “weird celebrity crush” lol
LOL no I'm not actually - to be fair, as much as I follow them both on Instagram I've never actually listened to the Podcast!! I struggle with Podcasts and maintaining the attention to actually listen to them - another example is David Tennant. bleeping love that man (and his wife, she's great on Insta!) but every time I listened to his podcast I fell asleep!!! Probably the reason I never go to the cinema too... :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

Reactions: 2
LOL no I'm not actually - to be fair, as much as I follow them both on Instagram I've never actually listened to the Podcast!! I struggle with Podcasts and maintaining the attention to actually listen to them - another example is David Tennant. bleeping love that man (and his wife, she's great on Insta!) but every time I listened to his podcast I fell asleep!!! Probably the reason I never go to the cinema too... :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:
I’m exact the same! X

• Heart
Reactions: 1
Wow. That dancing. Never seen such misplaced confidence 🤪 ... oh wait, because I don't find her utterly hilarious and not supporting her because she is a "relatable" woman I am a hater- right?
Cringe.

She also deleted that previous troll post as it came across as being downright nasty. Shows the backlash if she isn't being praised or worshipped by all.

Last edited:
Reactions: 12
I can't imagine every pondering 'oh, what shall I do this morning. I know. I'll prop my phone up, record myself dancing like a bellend in front of it, then stick it on the internet'.

Then again i don't seek attention or validation from 'the gram'

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.