Rosie Ramsey / Rosemarinoramsey

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I see Parttimeworkingmummy has put her tuppence worth in!
Again, what #Ad's would she have if her children weren't on her public Instagram grid? The actually abuse is inexcusable and shouldn't be tolerated but discussions about behaviour that is widely unacceptable in wider society should be welcomed. We are yet to see what the repercussions are for their children long term and what society will look like with the 2nd generation of insta snowflakes.

Reactions: 6
She must have amazing self esteem. Most people say ‘I never go on tattle’. Not only had she been on here but she’s found a random mention of her on another thread that must have required her to do some searching! Most of the comments uptrend in here seem to be people saying they like her!

Reactions: 9
Funny how she did a tattle rant not long after being at a book launch for another mum influencer. Wonder if they all swap ideas on how to up engagement. Trolls, trolls everywhere!

• Heart
Reactions: 18
I used to love Rosie when she was doing the parody of the instamums and she started the podcast. But I started skipping her stories as it’s like Groundhog Day, after last nights rant I had to unfollow her.

In any other job you have appraisals and reviews which you would get negative feedback. However these instamums cry troll as soon as someone says something negative. It’s boring and just brings more people to the site as they can’t voice their opinions on insta without being attacked.

Reactions: 16
So on her latest instagram post she says that Instagram is “a platform for expression” so essentially post what you like. That’s fine - but tattle is also a platform for expression. For us tattlers to express our opinions on the absolute shambles that is instagram and the desperados who sell their children’s privacy and childhood to the highest bidder. Nobody is forced to read tattle. The majority of people on tattle don’t send direct messages on Instagram full of hate. The majority of people on tattle are fed up with their comments being deleted, their messages ignored, their Instagram profiles blocked when they dare to question anything. That’s not trolling. These insta “mums” don’t have to read tattle - as they like to say just scroll on 😎
Exactly. Also, the fact she claims she's not even bothered by these comments on here & is gonna stop going on about it giving tattlers oxygen they dont deserve, yet this morning putting a post on about it, rattling on on her story to chris about it. Get over it Rosie, are u ok hun?

Reactions: 7
I’m a long time lurker on Tattle, made the odd post. I’ve followed Rosie since she posted about her miscarriage as I went through something similar at the same time. I admired her for openly discussing a taboo subject. Also found her relationship & motherhood journey very relatable to my own. I love / loved her northern sense of humour! (Mysen a northern lass!)
However, after last night I’ve seen her in a different light unfortunately.
I am sick to death of everyone I follow on insta preaching about how much of a cesspit of hate tattle is, how women should support women & if you come on this site you must be a vile & hate filled troll!
Women supporting women, no questions asked, is absolute tosh. Rose West is a woman, should I support her?! No I support honest, hard working, genuine, strong people regardless of gender!
I am allowed to have my own personal opinions of people in the public eye, I wouldn’t dream of taking it to them on their pages / inbox as thats their own space & I don’t feel they need to hear / see it, but I can & should be able to express them here as it’s not directly at them. A difference of opinion of questioning something someone does is not trolling, it is merely having an opinion! Which in this country, as a democracy, I am entitled to have!
Sorry about the rant but if I see another #bekind from people who quickly jump on others for a difference of opinion & then use words like loathe, hate, despise, jealous, sick in the head when describing others, my already twitchy eye will probably explode! Some people don’t deserve kindness, we should just remind ourselves not everyone will like everyone and THAT IS OK!!!
Happy weekend people!

• Heart
Reactions: 61
I have no idea what this woman is.
Just another using tattle to boost their engagement I guess.
Read some of the comments in her grid post and made sure I don't follow any of the ones who agree with her.
It's shame as seemed she had some genuine fans on here once but she's gone to the dark side.

Reactions: 8
I see Parttimeworkingmummy has put her tuppence worth in!
I love one of the things she mentions are the reports to ASA. How dare these nasty trolls from hell make sure I'm following basic guidelines for advertising and report me if I dont! How very vile that they hold me accountable for my own actions!

Also PTWM just because I know you'll find this. I've lurked here for a long time before I made an account and just want to clarify. On the rare occasion that any member has contacted schools or social services or anything like that, most other members have told them its wildly inappropriate and to not do it, I've even seen a couple of bans happen because of it. But hey, cant let the gram know the trolls have morals can we, hey!

Reactions: 14
She must have amazing self esteem. Most people say ‘I never go on tattle’. Not only had she been on here but she’s found a random mention of her on another thread that must have required her to do some searching! Most of the comments uptrend in here seem to be people saying they like her!
You just wouldn't research yourself would you? Well, I wouldn't.

Reactions: 3
It
You just wouldn't research yourself would you? Well, I wouldn't.
Appears she's reading other people's threads not just her own.
Get a hobbit as far as I know exclusive to meldrum thread.
I'm sure there as mean girls influencer group on what's app once again co_coordinating their trolls rant and calls for the website to be banned after they exploited Caroline flack death and tried to manipulate the narrative that her death was to do with trolls and gossip sites.
The timing seems too opportunistic to me.

Reactions: 6
20200222_130119.jpg

After being slapped on the wrist be tattle I stopped looking at RR's insta ..just had a peek at the stories ..she's really pissed off! (Loads of fake laughing tho)

Reactions: 2
She’s 100% spat her dummy out for engagement on insta - prior to her 20 ranting stories about how much she DOES NOT CARE about Tattle her thread was pretty much dead and most people said they liked her, anyway. Absolutely pathetic, initially riding on her husband’s coattails for success and now desperately clinging to any sad ‘insta mum’ who will entertain her

Reactions: 12
Women support women... always loved Rose West and Myra Hindley 🙄 duck off Rosie

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Rosie is one of my favourite insta-mums to follow. If she were to actually read this thread she would see that 90%, maybe even more love following her.
What I will say about her stories last night - I don’t agree with personal comments whether it’s on looks, shape or even size etc, it’s not on and completely unacceptable.
However the vast majority of comments on the threads I look at are in fact calling out the shady behaviour of some of these insta-mums. If they are expecting their followers to buy what they are selling then they need to be transparent, adding affiliated links to items they haven’t even bought is just wrong.
I have never messaged any of them and never would but if followers maybe don’t agree with their posts then surely they are allowed an opinion, the whole delete and block is just wrong. It can’t always be love and adoration because life just doesn’t work like that especially in the working world. If you put yourself out there then you must be open to constructive criticism.

• Heart
Reactions: 21
It’s a process I’ve seen so many times. The instagrammer is initially happy for any followers and any engagement but as their “popularity” grows , so does their ego and they become resistant to anyone having an opinion on them. I find it so contradictory that these people share so much of their private lives on social media yet they only expect or want to receive adoration and positive responses.

• Heart
Reactions: 13
Well I got myself a Gregg's doughnut...then went to read the comments on her grid. There were more nasty, untrue and potentially damaging comments on there than I've seen here! Her followers and her shouting "We hate you" "tossers" etc really is empowering women.

Keep strong my dear tattlers, opinions and gossip is not hate but do try to avoid taking notes on someone's toilet habits 😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 18
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.