Rosie Ramsey #9 it's such a hard life being Chris Ramsey's wife!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She's just vile. Crass, unelegant, vulgar. The success of SMA has changed them for the worst.

Reactions: 17
I have been a parent/mum for 15 years and I don’t think I have ever felt the need to use the term “solo parenting”. Surely you are just parenting?!

Reactions: 22
Gosh really so does she expect to have two people parenting all the time? Surely most people are on their own a lot with their child as one of them needs to be working. You know Rosie one of those proper jobs not a pretend job talking to your husband.

Reactions: 11
She's just vile. Crass, unelegant, vulgar. The success of SMA has changed them for the worst.
It really has. I don't follow them now I used to love Rosie and now just reading on here sometimes she makes me sick

Reactions: 7
She's still moaning about having tonparent her own children for two days.

Reactions: 5
Screenshot_20220206-085418_Instagram.jpg

Is she for real?! Woe is me, I have to parent and feed my kids 😭 shame she can't clean the splash back of her cooker while waiting for her packet pancakes to heat 🤢

Reactions: 10
It’s almost like when she got married to a comedian and went on to have children she hadn’t realised he would still go away and be on tour. It’s not like this is a new career, he’s always gone away on tour. I don’t really know why she’s surprised she has to do “Solo parenting” (most annoying phrase in the world, mainly because it is inaccurate in her case)

edit for typo

Last edited:
Reactions: 10
Come on people I think we should all feel really sorry for her by herself for a couple of nights in her 1.5 million mansion with her husband earning thousands for a couple of hours work. I mean some people are choosing between heating their home and eating at the moment but my sympathy is all with her 🙄

• Heart
Reactions: 34
Bless her, I think I’ll start a crowd funding page for her…

Strange though isn’t it, all this woe is me, single parenting whinging when Chris is away. Yet when the SMA tour was on them kids got dropped faster than hot tit. Even when youngest one was poorly she wouldn't wait to get on that train, pour herself a drink and share the picture on Insta. (Also sitting strategically so you could she was in first class)

• Heart
Reactions: 22
No recognition for single parents or those married to people in the forces who do solo parenting all the time.

Reactions: 15
It’s almost like when she got married to a comedian and went on to have children she hadn’t realised he would still go away and be on tour. It’s not like this is a new career, he’s always gone away on tour. I don’t really know why she’s surprised she has to do “Solo parenting” (most annoying phrase in the world, mainly because it is inaccurate in her case)

edit for typo
I think it's because she now believes herself to be the star and is pissed off that Chris is off doing the TV stuff and in her head she should be too. She's forgotten that she is CRW and that he is the 'talent ' and she's just the tag on!

• Haha
Reactions: 19
I used to love their podcast, but I've stopped listening to it recently (about a month ago) as its just not funny to me anymore.
However, I do get why she's complaining (possibly jokingly) about parenting alone while Chris is away, as if she's been used to sharing the childcare with someone and is now doing it alone, I can imagine it being hard. And I'm saying that as someone who is solely responsible for my own child, but because I'm used to it, it's not something I complain about as firstly I love it, and secondly because its something I have to do. I think if I'd had help with my little one and then had to do it alone, initially I'd be like oh f**k this is actually hard and tiring 😂

But I do think alot of what she does is annoying.

I used to love their podcast, but I've stopped listening to it recently (about a month ago) as its just not funny to me anymore.
However, I do get why she's complaining (possibly jokingly) about parenting alone while Chris is away, as if she's been used to sharing the childcare with someone and is now doing it alone, I can imagine it being hard. And I'm saying that as someone who is solely responsible for my own child, but because I'm used to it, it's not something I complain about as firstly I love it, and secondly because its something I have to do. I think if I'd had help with my little one and then had to do it alone, initially I'd be like oh f**k this is actually hard and tiring 😂

But I do think alot of what she does is annoying.
During lockdown she was complaining about him being at home all the time and how she couldn’t wait for him to go back on tour!!!

Reactions: 12
During lockdown she was complaining about him being at home all the time and how she couldn’t wait for him to go back on tour!!!
I'm slightly concerned that I'm too much like her....cos I'm also like that when I haven't seen people in a while, initially I like them being there but then little things annoy me and I want them gone...until they're gone then I want them back....omg I'm a kn*b aren't I 😭😭

Tbf I did used to really love her and Chris, mainly cos I'm from the northeast but moved away and they remind me of home...but now I think they're getting a bit too cocky...her more than him. I wonder if their marriage is working because they are away from each other so much?

Thing is you see, anyone who has actually, genuinely had to solo parent would love for how tough it is to be properly recognised.
They would love to have the challenges and difficulties it presents platformed and genuine discussions about how to help and what is needed to happen.
Rosie can't do that that though because not only does she not have the understanding and empathy to be that voice she is also not solo parenting.
She has a few days - sometimes - where she looks after her boys alone.
That is actually just parenting.
This week her Mum gave her two days of full, uninterrupted sleep in preparation and then and now she still moans.
Rosie Ramsay is of no relevance to mothers in the real world and those who are at the peak of influencer status are way beyond her reach too.

Reactions: 13
“I’ll ask my mam where the pan is from, my guess TKMAXX”

So not only does Sandra look after the kids, the house etc, she now picks up cooking equipment for them?

Reactions: 4
“I’ll ask my mam where the pan is from, my guess TKMAXX”

So not only does Sandra look after the kids, the house etc, she now picks up cooking equipment for them?
I think it was a Christmas present for Chris. Who admits he doesn’t even like pancakes or crepes so I believe it’s a joke

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.