Rosie Ramsey #9 it's such a hard life being Chris Ramsey's wife!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
My mum came to stay when I had my first baby as we lived a few hours away, she knocked on the bedroom door at 4am a few times and took the baby off me so I could sleep a bit! But that was in the first two weeks of me being a new mum, not a few years in 🤦🏼‍♀️ Rosie is beyond spoilt, yet still complains like she’s got the hardest life ever. It’s beyond a joke.

Reactions: 15
I wonder if all Sandra does is look after grandchildren? As rosies sister has two or three kids aswell, surely she doesn’t just concentrate on robin and rafe?

Reactions: 5
Listening to their latest podcast and wondering why she’s so judgey about people who want their Tupperware back. Just because she’s so slobby and unarsed and able to afford limitless replacements doesn’t mean everyone is
I thought this too!! Especially when it’s part of a set!!

Reactions: 6
There's just something about her that makes me feel sick. She gives me the ick. I'm sure she's perfectly clean and smells lovely, but just looks like she needs a good wash to me! Find her really off putting.

Reactions: 15
She probably still expected Sandra to get up and do the school run as well. She’s so infuriating, she’s trying to be relatable but she just isn’t. Who regularly has their mum over to look after their baby overnight? And she just really needed her sleep to…. read emails and record a chat with her husband? I would say poor sandra but she obviously doesn’t mind being the unpaid childcare for her millionaire daughter and son-in-law.

Reactions: 11
I’m a self employed single mum of 3 - two have additional needs, I can’t remember the last time I had a decent nights kip or a day to myself. This isn’t me complaining either, I knew what I was signing up for. Unfortunately I’m not minted and my mum isn’t sniffing about for ££ - that’s why Saint Sandra does it

• Heart
Reactions: 7
Sandra took Rafe so she could have a full night sleep what about the nights that they buggared off to London for the wine tasting did she not have a full nights sleep then wasn’t it only last week? I do think they make it worth while financially for Sandra as she probably has no other income but she is like a live in nanny / cleaner , I do see her at school occasionally for one of her other grandchildren but not much .

Sandra took Rafe so she could have a full night sleep what about the nights that they buggared off to London for the wine tasting did she not have a full nights sleep then wasn’t it only last week? I do think they make it worth while financially for Sandra as she probably has no other income but she is like a live in nanny / cleaner , I do see her at school occasionally for one of her other grandchildren but not much .
I'd they are paying her for regular childcare then legally she has to be registered as a childminder . Go thought ofstead it's a faff and I know loads don't but it is the law

Reactions: 3
I'd they are paying her for regular childcare then legally she has to be registered as a childminder . Go thought ofstead it's a faff and I know loads don't but it is the law
You don’t have to be ofsted registered to be a nanny. And if she is looking after him from their house, she wouldn’t be seen as a childminder, as that would be from their own homes

You only have to be registered if your a child minder , not a nanny. Plus to take childcare vouchers. Don’t think the Ramsey’s will be bothered about that. My stepmam used to do it for my stepbrother and she wasn’t registered.

Reactions: 2
You only have to be registered if your a child minder , not a nanny. Plus to take childcare vouchers. Don’t think the Ramsey’s will be bothered about that. My stepmam used to do it for my stepbrother and she wasn’t registered.
I think their wages might be above the threshold for support from the government for childcare. 😂

• Haha
Just saw Sandra at school picking her other grand child up that means Rosie may be parenting alone !! My god I hope she’s managing poor love being a working mam and all that 🙏for Rosie 🙏🙏

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Just saw Sandra at school picking her other grand child up that means Rosie may be parenting alone !! My god I hope she’s managing poor love being a working mam and all that 🙏for Rosie 🙏🙏
Does she ever get a moment to herself?! Poor Sandra man

Reactions: 7
I’m cracking up that she’s obviously read all of this and put that sarcastic story up today about being exhausted and her mam having to do this when they are away! Touched a nerve there Rosie love?
What a bunch of socks

Reactions: 8
Solo parenting!?!?!
Isn't that where you take full care and responsibility for your child or children!? 🤔

Reactions: 8
I solo parent every day while my fellas at work, yes it can be an exhasusting exercise, especially if we've had a rough night or a really early morning, but last time I checked I was a mam, and it's my job to parent the child I birthed? I mean, it must be SOOOOO hard being a part time parent and having your mother doing most of the parenting for you, looking after your own kids 2 days out of 7 must really really take it out of you, especially after you've had a few nights of solid sleep because mammy dearest has done all the night feeds for you. She can duck right off, so out of touch with reality. Used to bloody love watching her stories and now I just dread what self entitled shite she's going to come out with!

Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.