Rosie Ramsey #9 it's such a hard life being Chris Ramsey's wife!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Why wouldn’t you explain it, it’s like those tik toks going about where you hand kids certain products and you asks them to show you what they are for, one of them being a tampon. I think the earlier the better, obviously in a child friendly and centred way.
Exactly this. She can give him age appropriate responses but the very least acknowledge his curiosity. Problem with her she makes everything into something silly all for attention on sm and to give them material for the podcast. Have no doubt she will spin this her way and turn it into something weird.

Reactions: 3
Also the comment about "he would probably want a look" surely you teach your kid some privacy?? She is so strange
I’m very much not a parent but surely if he wanted a look it could be a good way to gently introduce him to the idea of private areas etc??

Reactions: 6
I’m very much not a parent but surely if he wanted a look it could be a good way to gently introduce him to the idea of private areas etc??
That's what I was thinking? I'm also not a parent but my instinct was it would be a good opener for discussion about not letting people see/touch etc and privacy in general?

Reactions: 5
Her saying “he’d want a look” seems strange to me, I can guarantee he’s seen her naked/ on the loo / been in the bath with her.

Reactions: 2
Kids are off to school and ‘childcare’ and she’s so busy she’s “sorting through some books before having a shower”
Then proceeds to go through said books saying how crap most of them were that were given to her (how ungrateful).

Wonder what extremely busy work she’s been doing today to warrant ‘childcare’

Attachments

Kids are off to school and ‘childcare’ and she’s so busy she’s “sorting through some books before having a shower”
Then proceeds to go through said books saying how crap most of them were that were given to her (how ungrateful).

Just goes to show that they just want books on the shelves in their ‘library’ and that any old shite will do. I’d much rather have shelves filled with books I love. Theirs is all for show.

Reactions: 12
Just goes to show that they just want books on the shelves in their ‘library’ and that any old shite will do. I’d much rather have shelves filled with books I love. Theirs is all for show.
I’m sure I’ll never have a house with a library, but if I did, like you I would want a library full of books I loved, that meant something to me, or I would go back to reading.

Reactions: 10

Rafe is most likely at nursery hence the constant runny nose !

What does she actually do all day that warrants putting the youngest in 'childcare ' ...I'm not surprised though tbh, she's always come across as a reluctant parent to me.

What does she actually do all day that warrants putting the youngest in 'childcare ' ...I'm not surprised though tbh, she's always come across as a reluctant parent to me.
Or by childcare does she mean Sandra?

I think she will mean Sandra.
Can’t see her paying someone to look after her child when Sandra can do it.

Plus we didn’t have the whole mum guilt posts about him starting nursery or how it’s hard dropping at the school run and nursery at similar times blah blah blah!

Sits on her bed reading emails, once a week for about 2 hrs talks tit into a microphone for the podcast and occasionally sits scoffing her face with McDonald’s for money or doing the same with hello fresh or whichever one it was she advertised

I think she will mean Sandra.
Can’t see her paying someone to look after her child when Sandra can do it.

Plus we didn’t have the whole mum guilt posts about him starting nursery or how it’s hard dropping at the school run and nursery at similar times blah blah blah!

Sits on her bed reading emails, once a week for about 2 hrs talks tit into a microphone for the podcast and occasionally sits scoffing her face with McDonald’s for money or doing the same with hello fresh or whichever one it was she advertised
Isn't it Tuesdays they record the podcast.

Not today I can confirm Sandra was spotted at her other grand child’s school by me today ! I haven’t posted for a while but what shite was that on her stories today ! you can tell she’s unemployed at the moment because it’s more drivel than usual but she’s lost the knack of putting relatableish stories on since she started to believe her own hype . The post with the books boring and what was utter crap with the baby wipes a bit of an advert for Aldi perhaps 🤔

He goes to nursery there was a comment on the podcast about the school and nursery run. I’m a few behind it was a before Christmas episode

Reactions: 1

Found this unfiltered picture of Rosie and her neck.

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Isn't it Tuesdays they record the podcast.
Childcare all day no doubt to do a podcast that takes them what an hour?

He goes to nursery there was a comment on the podcast about the school and nursery run. I’m a few behind it was a before Christmas episode
Amazed she hasn’t brought this up on Instagram.
Don’t listen to the podcast.

Not today I can confirm Sandra was spotted at her other grand child’s school by me today ! I haven’t posted for a while but what shite was that on her stories today ! you can tell she’s unemployed at the moment because it’s more drivel than usual but she’s lost the knack of putting relatableish stories on since she started to believe her own hype . The post with the books boring and what was utter crap with the baby wipes a bit of an advert for Aldi perhaps 🤔
Yep undeclared ad for Aldi, then picked up all the wipes that had been on the floor and put them back in the packet 🤮.

Ooohhh so you are like a spy seeing Sandra today 🤣🤣. Poor woman never seems to get a break.

Childcare all day no doubt to do a podcast that takes them what an hour?

Amazed she hasn’t brought this up on Instagram.
Don’t listen to the podcast.

Yep undeclared ad for Aldi, then picked up all the wipes that had been on the floor and put them back in the packet 🤮.

Ooohhh so you are like a spy seeing Sandra today 🤣🤣. Poor woman never seems to get a break.
You woujd think with the boxes of free Aldi wipes she will have she could have chucked them in the bin. Definitely a set up ! You are right about Sandra she dosent get a break she was at the school a couple of weeks ago with Robin and Rafe in tow . I think Robin on his own is a full time job for any grandparent . Going back to CRW s stories I think she’s trying lately to be like she was but she isn’t everything is so fake she’s lost that natural ness than did make you quite like her . Huge change in a person not for the better either .

You woujd think with the boxes of free Aldi wipes she will have she could have chucked them in the bin. Definitely a set up ! You are right about Sandra she dosent get a break she was at the school a couple of weeks ago with Robin and Rafe in tow . I think Robin on his own is a full time job for any grandparent . Going back to CRW s stories I think she’s trying lately to be like she was but she isn’t everything is so fake she’s lost that natural ness than did make you quite like her . Huge change in a person not for the better either .
Agree with all you have said.

Trying to be relatable again but just can’t be now as so far past the other side now.

I feel sorry for Sandra, she seems to have the kids so much. Like if she was my Mum I’d want her at that age to live her life. She’s brought up her kids and why should she have mine 24/7. I know she’s not old old, but I always feel sorry for people who are grandparents and are ‘stuck’ so to speak with 3/4/5 or more solid days with their grandkids, like there’s no last minute get always or meet up with their friends etc when they want because they ‘have to’ have the grandchildren!

Agree with all you have said.

Trying to be relatable again but just can’t be now as so far past the other side now.

I feel sorry for Sandra, she seems to have the kids so much. Like if she was my Mum I’d want her at that age to live her life. She’s brought up her kids and why should she have mine 24/7. I know she’s not old old, but I always feel sorry for people who are grandparents and are ‘stuck’ so to speak with 3/4/5 or more solid days with their grandkids, like there’s no last minute get always or meet up with their friends etc when they want because they ‘have to’ have the grandchildren!
My parents have my nephew ALOT, it used to be me, but when I had my daughter my nephew was like nope (he's autistic and the change was quite hard for him), but he's older and spends a lot of time in his room there. My sisters a single mam though and we've always done the childcare for her as the hours she works are often late into the night or early in the morning. They occasionally have my daughter, but it's very rare I'll ask them to, it's more when they're like, ooh we'll have her for the morning/afternoon to give you a break. The only time I've really asked is like this Friday when I go for my 12 week scan, my sister is taking us so I could have left her in the car with her, but it's a bit unfair on the bairn, so instead she'll go and terrorise the dogs and run my poor dad ragged because even though he's knocking on, he's the one that gets down on the floor and plays tea parties and stuff 🤣. My fellas parents never ask to have her, he occasionally says to them do you want to have her for a few hours (she barely sees them, whereas she sees my parents every day as they live over the road 🤣)but they're not interested. It's part of the reason I'm holding off going back to work, until the new one is old enough for nursery and the free hours, as it's just not worth me going out to pay for childcare when it'll leave us worse off, and I wouldn't want to put more on my parents to have them.

Eurgh the fake tan she’s left on the hotel sheets for the poor staff to clear up after her 🤮 Grim!

• Sick
Them grotty fake tan sheets are awful! I feel sorry for the poor sod who’s got to clean them

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.