Rosie Ramsey #9 it's such a hard life being Chris Ramsey's wife!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
My parents have my nephew ALOT, it used to be me, but when I had my daughter my nephew was like nope (he's autistic and the change was quite hard for him), but he's older and spends a lot of time in his room there. My sisters a single mam though and we've always done the childcare for her as the hours she works are often late into the night or early in the morning. They occasionally have my daughter, but it's very rare I'll ask them to, it's more when they're like, ooh we'll have her for the morning/afternoon to give you a break. The only time I've really asked is like this Friday when I go for my 12 week scan, my sister is taking us so I could have left her in the car with her, but it's a bit unfair on the bairn, so instead she'll go and terrorise the dogs and run my poor dad ragged because even though he's knocking on, he's the one that gets down on the floor and plays tea parties and stuff 🤣. My fellas parents never ask to have her, he occasionally says to them do you want to have her for a few hours (she barely sees them, whereas she sees my parents every day as they live over the road 🤣)but they're not interested. It's part of the reason I'm holding off going back to work, until the new one is old enough for nursery and the free hours, as it's just not worth me going out to pay for childcare when it'll leave us worse off, and I wouldn't want to put more on my parents to have them.
That’s understandable if your sister is a single parent and her child is autistic, it’s just shocking anyone who has a 2 parent household who both don’t work full time, to expect their parents to look after their kids 24/7.

Fair enough if you are a single parent working, or just need a break here and there, or are in a partnership with 2 people and both working full time or not being able to afford childcare with a little help from parents now and then.

To ask your parents at least weekly to have your kids when you don’t work full time and are seen online sitting in bed, or watching tv (so it’s not like they work part time and the rest of the time they are rushed off their feet) it’s just shocking.

My parents have my nephew ALOT, it used to be me, but when I had my daughter my nephew was like nope (he's autistic and the change was quite hard for him), but he's older and spends a lot of time in his room there. My sisters a single mam though and we've always done the childcare for her as the hours she works are often late into the night or early in the morning. They occasionally have my daughter, but it's very rare I'll ask them to, it's more when they're like, ooh we'll have her for the morning/afternoon to give you a break. The only time I've really asked is like this Friday when I go for my 12 week scan, my sister is taking us so I could have left her in the car with her, but it's a bit unfair on the bairn, so instead she'll go and terrorise the dogs and run my poor dad ragged because even though he's knocking on, he's the one that gets down on the floor and plays tea parties and stuff 🤣. My fellas parents never ask to have her, he occasionally says to them do you want to have her for a few hours (she barely sees them, whereas she sees my parents every day as they live over the road 🤣)but they're not interested. It's part of the reason I'm holding off going back to work, until the new one is old enough for nursery and the free hours, as it's just not worth me going out to pay for childcare when it'll leave us worse off, and I wouldn't want to put more on my parents to have them.
Ps, congratulations and good luck with your scan tomorrow

I hope they charge her for the sheets.
I can’t understand why she doesn’t take a single/double sheet of her own and just sleep inside that then put the hotel sheet with duvet inside on top of her, take her own pillowcase too and she won’t have to ruin hotel sheets.

I think personally it’s pretty shocking of her to make the sheets that bad and she’s hardly mortified about it as she’s posting it for content on Instagram.

Reactions: 3
For someone who never goes out and is constantly mamming, she's always posting pissed up stories of herself without her kids and away from home isn't she?! As me mam would say, she's "out more than the bloody gas".

• Haha
Reactions: 12
I knew there would be a moan about being hungover this morning, so predictable 😴

Reactions: 5
I know we shouldn't take their tit stories to heart but she's pissed me off today. I have covid and feel crap, my 6 year old also has it and is really poorly with it. My 8 year old is clear and full of beans, my husband is away with work. I'm still having to parent and I'm not having a social media pity party either!

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 13
I know we shouldn't take their tit stories to heart but she's pissed me off today. I have covid and feel crap, my 6 year old also has it and is really poorly with it. My 8 year old is clear and full of beans, my husband is away with work. I'm still having to parent and I'm not having a social media pity party either!
Hope you're all on the mend soon ❤

• Heart
Get well soon SuperMama, looking after yourself whilst having covid, your child with covid and another bouncy child without covid definitely awards you the title SuperMama. You’ve got this, plenty fluids and take care

I don’t know how she bloody dares . Get in the bin Rosie you twit!
Self inflicted!!! Are we supposed to feel sympathy?
If I knew I couldn’t stand being hungover after drinks and having the kids etc I would have had self control and just not drank. Nobody’s forced her or him to get themselves in this situation.
It’s the same literally every few weeks, hungover and sick of parenting.

• Heart
Reactions: 9
Bet the other wine tasters loved her ! Especially as the wine was taking hold the way she went on in that vault where they had all the expensive wines was ridiculous. Rosie dosent use wine for the taste or quality she just uses it to get pissed .

Bet the other wine tasters loved her ! Especially as the wine was taking hold the way she went on in that vault where they had all the expensive wines was ridiculous. Rosie dosent use wine for the taste or quality she just uses it to get pissed .
Well you can take the lass out of shields but can't take the shields out of the lass (no offence to any one else from there 😂)

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Can you imagine paying good money for a nice night out wine tasting and then having to listen to that drunken cackle?! CRW treated it more like a hen night pub crawl!

*shudders*

Reactions: 9
We are watching Gogglebox from 2019 and they had chris on strictly. They said he was married with a wife that rides his coattails and has her own social media off his name…hahahaha

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 16
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.