Rosie Ramsey #9 it's such a hard life being Chris Ramsey's wife!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
For someone who reckons she never gets time off, never goes out, always busy non stop she doesn’t half go out a lot

Reactions: 17
For someone who reckons she never gets time off, never goes out, always busy non stop she doesn’t half go out a lot
I said to my fella the other night (after a full on meltdown because I'd been up the night before with a screaming kid and then spent all day with her being tired, whiney and with broken ears 🙄 while he'd gone for a haircut, lunch with his mate and spent a few leisurely hours just walking around the shops, which I'm not actually bothered about, he works hard and he very rarely goes out) that in the entire time since she was born (15 months), I've had 1 night where I've gone out and just been me, without her being with me or having housework to do or coursework for uni. Our parents have her occasionally, mine more than his, but in that time I'm still doing "mam" stuff or house stuff.

Rosie bitching and moaning about being a parent properly pisses me off! She hardly has her kids, Chris is at home more than he's away, her mam is on hand 24/7 and for someone who never goes out, she doesn't half get about. The post about being hungover playing nerf... She obviously knew about it, so instead of getting rat arsed, think about what you have planned the next day!!

Reactions: 8
Basically her children seem to be a massive inconvenience for her. She doesn’t seem to enjoy any time she spends with them, doing child friendly activities.

Reactions: 7
How staged is this. God she’s desperate for content isn’t she. As a mam of 4 lads (4 are men now) and one a 16 year old girl I never felt the need to put something like this on a social media platform! I just answered questions when they asked and it was never a big deal. God she’s dull!

Attachments

• Sick
Reactions: 7
How staged is this. God she’s desperate for content isn’t she. As a mam of 4 lads (4 are men now) and one a 16 year old girl I never felt the need to put something like this on a social media platform! I just answered questions when they asked and it was never a big deal. God she’s dull!
I would say this is just her desperate attempt at getting praise for "keeping it real"

Reactions: 10
Wow - pathetic as well as an annoying grub. Tbf it’s not the first time she’s had sanitary products lying around the house…at least these ones are unused 🤢🤢🤢

Reactions: 5
Has she deleted it already?

Reactions: 1
I thought this was really strange it’s not 1950s! So what if your child asks more questions answer them! I have a son and daughter and I’m very conscious that my son especially should know about periods etc I wonder if she has a tampax ad coming up?

Reactions: 9
Also the comment about "he would probably want a look" surely you teach your kid some privacy?? She is so strange

Reactions: 10
Shows how little she goes out with Robin on her own if she has never had to go to the toilet in front of him when on? I don’t have a toddler but I’m surprised he has got to 6 without these things being explained. Why can’t he know she bleeds from her vagina every month? We need to normalise women’s natural bodily functions not act like they are shameful or embarrassing

Reactions: 17
Shows how little she goes out with Robin on her own if she has never had to go to the toilet in front of him when on? I don’t have a toddler but I’m surprised he has got to 6 without these things being explained. Why can’t he know she bleeds from her vagina every month? We need to normalise women’s natural bodily functions not act like they are shameful or embarrassing

I’ve got a 3 year old nephew and I’ve taken him out, and had to explain it to him (sort of. Skirted round the subject because we were in a restaurant at the time 😂) he had questions, but you just explain it the best you can and then they very quickly move on to something else!

What a bizarre post. Give the baby some toys to play with and maybe he won’t go finding stuff that shouldn’t be within his reach?

Also the comment about "he would probably want a look" surely you teach your kid some privacy?? She is so strange
Exactly, and kids should have curiosity and ask questions! Your job as a parent when it comes to bodies is to teach them about boundaries and consent and remove shame… if he’s old enough to ask the question, he’s old enough to hear the answer.

Reactions: 5
Why wouldn’t you explain it, it’s like those tik toks going about where you hand kids certain products and you asks them to show you what they are for, one of them being a tampon. I think the earlier the better, obviously in a child friendly and centred way.

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.