Rosie Ramsey #9 it's such a hard life being Chris Ramsey's wife!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
On the podcast, she admits she was on a night out ‘having a cry’ with her mates (weird but whatever) and someone came over and asked for a photo and she say said no. Her entitlement is just another level at this point. People investing in her, is what got her to where she is and she’s out there saying no to the ‘little people’. She’s a grade A twit and I genuinely think even chris can see it at this point !!!!!!
Why would someone ask someone else for a photo if they saw them crying. She’s an idiot but in this occasion the ‘fab’ is 100% in the wrong. There’s a time and a place for everything and someone crying with mates is not a time for a selfie.

Reactions: 18
Why would someone ask someone else for a photo if they saw them crying. She’s an idiot but in this occasion the ‘fab’ is 100% in the wrong. There’s a time and a place for everything and someone crying with mates is not a time for a selfie.
If it actually happened is the question.

Reactions: 5
If it actually happened is the question.
Any excuse for her to chat tit. For a start it's laughable anyone would actually recognise her and why would anyone want a picture with her ? She's soo far up her own arse its laughable

Not the right time to approach someone for a photo! This is the side of the influencer culture that just isn’t for me, the entitlement that some people feel to get a reply to a DM or to have an interaction with someone in person because ‘we put them where they are’ 🤷 More fool them

Reactions: 7
If it had been at an event or one of their shows that she had refused a photo then that would have been rude, but I don’t think ‘celebs/influencers’ owe anyone anything when they’re just out living their lives.

Reactions: 9
Totally agree with someone wanting a selfie if she was upset. I remember seeing a tweet/story years ago about Coleen Rooney having a conversation with a pal in a club toilet when someone tried to interrupt and she declined to talk etc. the girl thought she was clever tweeting it and Coleen replied saying if she hadn’t interrupted she would have been happy to talk/selfie. So there’s a time and a place. I actually saw Rosie and talked to her about 18 months ago. I knew who she was but didn’t get excited (I was a fan at the time as she used to be so funny) and my daughter was outraged when I told that I didn’t ask for a selfie. Anyway I spoke to her as I would with anyone else asking me a question and I quite liked her. Wish I could say more…

Reactions: 3
To he honest if I saw someone I like enough to want a pic with sat with friends crying I wouldn’t think that was an appropriate time to ask for a selfie.
I’ve got a feeling the “crying” wasn’t actually real… I think she’s just making an excuse for saying no to that woman.

• Heart
I do see what other posters are saying about it not being an appropriate time to ask for a picture and on reflection, I can see that now especially if she was genuinely upset; however it was more the way she recounted the story on the podcast that irked me. I get the impression she really does believe her own hype and sees herself as far superior! Perhaps it needs to be listened to or maybe I’m just being a downright witch, but I honestly thought she sounded like such a mean girl when she spoke about it.

I’m going to take your word for it, because I couldn’t listen to one second of that podcast. It’s much more likely that she was the tw*t in the situation and she’s got the story out on the podcast and put her spin on it to preempt a bad story coming out.

Reactions: 6
I’m not one to defend her normally but she honestly didn’t come across as the one in the wrong. The point of the story was her apologising to the lady but saying she was drunk and having a cry with her mates so it wasn’t a good time. I’m from Newcastle and would recognise her in a pub but if she was sitting crying I wouldn’t go over and ask for a photo. It’s weird to me that the person even felt that was an appropriate thing to do 🤷🏻‍♀️.

Reactions: 12
I’m not one to defend her normally but she honestly didn’t come across as the one in the wrong. The point of the story was her apologising to the lady but saying she was drunk and having a cry with her mates so it wasn’t a good time. I’m from Newcastle and would recognise her in a pub but if she was sitting crying I wouldn’t go over and ask for a photo. It’s weird to me that the person even felt that was an appropriate thing to do 🤷🏻‍♀️.
I don’t know why anyone would want a photo or an autograph anyway. She’s a fuckin nobody 😂😂

Reactions: 8
I don’t know why anyone would want a photo or an autograph anyway. She’s a fuckin nobody 😂😂
This just didn't happen.

Nobody approached her when she was crying. It's just a lame attempt at finding some 'content'. Over embellished nonsense.

Reactions: 10
56C32743-DFB6-449A-945C-FB9B0BE8A4B1.png

bleeping hell Rosie make your mind up. I thought you had “so much work to do” and no time to yourself EVER

Reactions: 12
View attachment 993142

bleeping hell Rosie make your mind up. I thought you had “so much work to do” and no time to yourself EVER
This is simply her way of reminding us she's a podcaster don't you know. 🙄
Oh! And she manages to do that and take her small child/children!? out for a walk too.
Bloomin' Supermum she is. 🦸🏼‍♂️

• Haha
Reactions: 9
I think what’s most unlikeable about her is her overwhelming belief in the fact that everyone should inconvenience themselves to make her happy, but she’s so outraged whenever there might be a situation she has to inconvenience herself for someone else. You can tell Chris irritates her- I don’t believe for a second she would have married him if she wasn’t attracted to his money.

Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.