Rosie Ramsey #9 it's such a hard life being Chris Ramsey's wife!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
You are all being really over sensitive here, it is annoying to have to go to different shops or to be questioned when buying 2 packs or more of paracetamol. If someone wants to kill themselves they will do it anyway so the shops should just sell you however many packets you want to buy at the time.
Nope sorry but the evidence is clear that deaths from paracetamol ODs dropped significant as a result of this rule. Yes if someone is determined they will find a way but it stops someone from impulsively buying a box of 100 paracetamols to neck in one go like you can in some other countries. Yes it’s annoying but these things exist for good reason

Reactions: 19
Aside from the insensitivity and irresponsibility why does he need to buy more than 2 packets at any given time? He's complaining about a complete non issue here and causing upset and hurt whilst he does.
The annoying thing is if you wanted to get two packets and say some lemsips as you know if you get Covid you can’t then go out and buy things. It happened to me a couple of weeks ago. I didn’t complain I just bought less but there are reasons for needing more

Reactions: 2
Fully supportive of the rule tbh. As someone who has worked with young people after OD even if you survive it can still be unpleasant and you have to undergo treatment to counteract the paracetamol levels to protect your liver from long term damage. .

I used to like both of them but they’ve lost their way in their little bubble of privilege they’ve obtained through the fame they’ve had recently. They’ve become the characters they took the piss out of.

Reactions: 18
I used to really like him and find him funny. Not any more. He’s lost his edge and looks like someone who is trying too hard to be amusing and failing. And as for Mrs Ramsey! She wouldn’t know talent if it hit her in the face! Good on them for cashing in though. But I can’t see it lasting.

Reactions: 12
I dont think it was puree.. but he could definitely just have what everyone else is having now.
She's said before though about his food being bland because of the lack of salt, so maybe that's why? But surely you'd just omit that from your cooking for a bit longer? Mines had the same as us from about 10 months, I mean, I do freeze left overs for her in pots for lunches or if we have a takeaway, but it's still just stuff we've eaten as a family.

Reactions: 1
She genuinely does believe that she works her arse off doesn't she? Laying in bed reading through poxy emails for a podcast does not constitute having "tit tons of work to do" Rosie. She's so out of touch with how hard real people actually work.

Reactions: 14
She genuinely does believe that she works her arse off doesn't she? Laying in bed reading through poxy emails for a podcast does not constitute having "tit tons of work to do" Rosie. She's so out of touch with how hard real people actually work.
I don’t know why she’s like this, it’s not as if she comes from a privileged background. She knows what a hard days work looks like, her mam was a nurse, her brother is a plasterer, she herself has had ‘normal’ jobs in the past. It’s like she has completely forgotten all of that. 🤦🏻‍♀️

Reactions: 17
Possible reasons
1. Thinks it makes her relatable to her audience (BTW it doesn’t Rosie)
2. Thinks it helps justify her cushty life (BTW it doesn’t Rosie)
3. Jealous/feels guilty when compared to those around her who actually do work hard
4. Silly blinkered cow

Reactions: 9
Rosie -sits in bed reading emails as her job
Also Rosie -time off is lush isn’t it.

Literally sees no irony in these things?! Get in the bin

Reactions: 9
RUINED her maternity leave by breaking his ankle!!!!!!!!!

Erm, read the room Rosie, you have had endless help, even during the pandemic and SOME PEOPLE ARE SINGLE PARENTS doing it alone with no help from a partner or a Sandra dripping by at the drip of a hat!

Some peoples partners are away due to military work, some peoples partners have died, some peoples partners work 12 hr shifts a day and are too knackered to help out but put food on the table
Some peoples partners are in hospital and would do anything to get out and be hope with their family.……the privilege she comes out with these days is disgusting.

Poor Rosie had to spend a few weeks of her maternity leave looking after her own kids and help her husband out too!
Does she not realise this is normality for many families as well as those who’s partners are actual caters for their other halves?

Obv meant dropping and drop, not dripping! I should re read what I write, apologies!

Reactions: 21
On the podcast, she admits she was on a night out ‘having a cry’ with her mates (weird but whatever) and someone came over and asked for a photo and she say said no. Her entitlement is just another level at this point. People investing in her, is what got her to where she is and she’s out there saying no to the ‘little people’. She’s a grade A twit and I genuinely think even chris can see it at this point !!!!!!

• Angry
Reactions: 13
On the podcast, she admits she was on a night out ‘having a cry’ with her mates (weird but whatever) and someone came over and asked for a photo and she say said no. Her entitlement is just another level at this point. People investing in her, is what got her to where she is and she’s out there saying no to the ‘little people’. She’s a grade A twit and I genuinely think even chris can see it at this point !!!!!!
To he honest if I saw someone I like enough to want a pic with sat with friends crying I wouldn’t think that was an appropriate time to ask for a selfie.

• Heart
Reactions: 28
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.