Rosie Ramsey #9 it's such a hard life being Chris Ramsey's wife!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Is she pregnant again? Watching her on ITT and she's definitely looking different 🤔
No it’s just unfiltered and she can’t shave her chins out also she has no control over camera angles. That is actually her on TV . Not a good look .

• Haha
Reactions: 9
No it’s just unfiltered and she can’t shave her chins out also she has no control over camera angles. That is actually her on TV . Not a good look .
I’m surprised by how different her chin / neck looks on tv. It just merges into one!

Reactions: 1
While she has obviously gained weight (I can’t say anything, I’ve gained more!) she’s just one of those with bigger boobs who just look bigger as soon as they gain a pound, I bet all her weight goes to her face first as well.

Reactions: 4
I don't follow rosie now because she just got on my tits but after seeing her on itt tonight I looked for the thread.
I don't think we should be fat shaming her but she does look so much different.
I'm similar and if I gain 2lb it goes to my chest face. I feel like shel see herself and hate it though which is a shame because it's only extra weight but she thinks so bloody highly of herself

Reactions: 6
She's not long had a baby. There's no need to fat shame... she's a bleep but the weight has no impact on her personality. X

Reactions: 37
She's not long had a baby. There's no need to fat shame... she's a bleep but the weight has no impact on her personality. X
That is not baby weight. Her kid can't be far off 12 months old now either.
That's too much alcohol and food that isn't Hello Fresh.

It's not nice having a weight gain especially when it appears to be going out of control.

She's a prime example of Instagram Vs reality. Way too many photos and videos at flattering angles or heavily edited.

Reactions: 18
Does anyone watch pointless? Question on yesterdays was name someone from 2019 Strictly, Chris was a very low answer of 7

• Wow
Reactions: 3
I don’t agree with fat shaming, however she doesn’t look like that on her Instagram so clearly must be editing and being very creative with her angles, giving a false impression.
Is this everything she took the piss out of before?
Is this like advertising Warburtons while using Hovis?
Unfortunately she hasn’t got the face for TV she looks like a caricature of herself which is an irony that she wouldn’t quite get.
She has zero self awareness.

Reactions: 9
Does anyone watch pointless? Question on yesterdays was name someone from 2019 Strictly, Chris was a very low answer of 7
I saw it, about strictly in 2019 even though he was only 7 it was a low scoring round with even lower scores than him.

Reactions: 3
That is not baby weight. Her kid can't be far off 12 months old now either.
That's too much alcohol and food that isn't Hello Fresh.

It's not nice having a weight gain especially when it appears to be going out of control.

She's a prime example of Instagram Vs reality. Way too many photos and videos at flattering angles or heavily edited.
I didn't realise baby weight had to be gone before the baby was 1. If she's gained weight or lost weight I don't care. I still think she's a twit but I won't weight shame her

Reactions: 16
She’s always had massive chins . She’s not fat she’s just not a size 8. She’s still a bleep regardless of weight and chins.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
As others have said its not about her having put on weight it's the obvious editing, filters, angels she uses in her insta so that she looks nothing like her real self. It really sends an unhealthy message to her followers.

Reactions: 19
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.