Rosie Ramsey #9 it's such a hard life being Chris Ramsey's wife!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Is she well known enough nationally to get on the masked singer?? She probably isn't THAT well known outside the North East?
If it wasn't for their tour I'd have thought panto was a more likely option. I'm not being mean, I just think it would be more her scene.

Reactions: 3
If it wasn't for their tour I'd have thought panto was a more likely option. I'm not being mean, I just think it would be more her scene.
Panto pays good money but I think Rosie will see that as beneath her

at least she’s not murdered the new Adele song on stories like every other z lister who thinks they can sing

Reactions: 2
Panto pays good money but I think Rosie will see that as beneath her

at least she’s not murdered the new Adele song on stories like every other z lister who thinks they can sing
Please don’t give her any ideas, my ears bleed when she starts wailing, she’s more Meatloaf than Adele 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 5
She's more likely to be on bargain hunt with her mum than ever appearing on the masked singer

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Also people who do pants actually work pretty hard with 2 shows on some days so I think that’s too much hard work for Rosie!

There’s no tiredness like ‘being a Mum tiredness’ - how the hell would you know Rosie?!? She’s taking the piss out of her followers.

There’s no tiredness like ‘being a Mum tiredness’ - how the hell would you know Rosie?!? She’s taking the piss out of her followers.
Ohh she really is taking the piss now, god forbid that she actually has proper job to do with two kids. Bore off Rosie!

I should clarify, I’m not a Mum. I just watched my sister raise two boys with no parental help and no cleaner.

She did have a sister that she could call on once a year to help out with the Christmas Do hangover 😉

(I was also babysitter when she needed me, but no way near as much help as our Mum would have been)

It just drives me insane after watching how hard my sister works and then seeing Rosie witch and complain.

Reactions: 10
Did anyone else see the photo she posted on Sunday then deleted? The trick or treat one?

Also went to see Chris last week. He mentions Rosie a lot and is like ‘don’t tell her I said that’ 🙄

Does anyone know what happened to the TV show they did a pilot for earlier in the year?

Reactions: 1
I think Chris is totally in love with her, he always praises her, and her ideas. He seems happy to defer to her even though he looked ill this year. If you have your mam and your husband at your beck and call you soon start to believe your own hype. There’s no one to give her a reality check. Though someone has definitely told her to keep Robin off insta.

Reactions: 9
Did anyone else see the photo she posted on Sunday then deleted? The trick or treat one?

Also went to see Chris last week. He mentions Rosie a lot and is like ‘don’t tell her I said that’ 🙄
strange that because she was slagging trick or treating off on the podcast this week….

Reactions: 3
Probably because she prefers “the help” to bring her sweets and chocolate rather than knocking on doors.

It was pic of a box of sweets with a note saying don’t knock cos there’s a baby asleep. Couldn’t see why she would have removed it 🤔

How long til she’s going on about Mam guilt and how much she’s missing her boys?

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.