Rosie Ramsey #9 it's such a hard life being Chris Ramsey's wife!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She's on the It takes Two super fan panel tomorrow night. Maybe that was the big, secret, thing!?!?

• Haha
Reactions: 2
I see Chris is presenting children in need , she will be off to London with him then and Sandra will have the kids I bet.

Reactions: 1
The fact that she calls going on 'it takes two" work is giving me rage this morning. 🙄
Seriously Rosie you need to get a reality check.

Reactions: 2
her sister is so effortlessly beautiful though tbf - for a woman like Rosie that must sting. Although I bet little miss self obsessed probably doesn't see what everyone else sees..

Reactions: 12
her sister is so effortlessly beautiful though tbf - for a woman like Rosie that must sting. Although I bet little miss self obsessed probably doesn't see what everyone else sees..
Why is hers sisters Instagram private?? She has 22k followers.

The way she puts her lipstick on and really rubs her tiny hole lips together knocks me sick!!😭🤢

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 18
Is she pregnant again? Watching her on ITT and she's definitely looking different 🤔

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.