Rosie Ramsey #9 it's such a hard life being Chris Ramsey's wife!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
As others have said its not about her having put on weight it's the obvious editing, filters, angels she uses in her insta so that she looks nothing like her real self. It really sends an unhealthy message to her followers.
Exactly. She's not posted one of the unflattering pics on her stories, they were all on her sisters. She couldn't edit those.

Reactions: 4
As others have said its not about her having put on weight it's the obvious editing, filters, angels she uses in her insta so that she looks nothing like her real self. It really sends an unhealthy message to her followers.
Exactly this, I didn't share the pictures to shame her for being overweight, it was to show just how much she edits her photos and cleverly positions herself to appear different. She's a fraud.

Reactions: 11
I didn't realise baby weight had to be gone before the baby was 1. If she's gained weight or lost weight I don't care. I still think she's a twit but I won't weight shame her
It's not baby weight which is my point. She's bigger now than when she had the kid.

Reactions: 7
I don’t think the point is that she’s put on weight (many of us have during the pandemic), it’s the fact that the pics that she posts are so filtered and therefore not a true representation of what she actually looks like. So much so, that she’s almost unrecognisable.

Has anyone listened to the most recent podcast? A lot of chat about how infrequently they have sex.

Don’t need to know, TBH

Reactions: 13
She really doesn’t know her privilege . Spoilt twit that she is. Motherhood full on for her ! Please.
She claims she’s aware of how full on being a mother is…very aware apparently 🙄

She hasn’t got a bleeping clue how full on it is with her mum living in and Chris being at home most of this year. Seriously bored of hearing how hard her life is with work and/or motherhood. Only CRW could make a 10minute ITT interview (which she could have done over zoom) into a 2 day vacay with her mum and sister. Bearing in mind Chris is away touring at the moment too. It’s no wonder Robin behaves the way he does when she’s around - anything to get her attention, good or bad.

Why on earth was she even on ITT anyway? A tedious link as being a previous celeb contestant’s wife? If she “hates” the CRW label so much perhaps she wants to stop using it at every opportunity to get exposure.
Rant over…sorry 😬🤣

• Heart
Reactions: 10
I don’t think the point is that she’s put on weight (many of us have during the pandemic), it’s the fact that the pics that she posts are so filtered and therefore not a true representation of what she actually looks like. So much so, that she’s almost unrecognisable.

Has anyone listened to the most recent podcast? A lot of chat about how infrequently they have sex.

Don’t need to know, TBH
She definitely filters alot of her photos and poses in a way she looks thinner than she is. Also I've not listened to the podcast for 3weeks, can't bring myself to listen it. Love Chris but hate rosie, used to actually like her but now she's unbareable.

Reactions: 5
She claims she’s aware of how full on being a mother is…very aware apparently 🙄

She hasn’t got a bleeping clue how full on it is with her mum living in and Chris being at home most of this year. Seriously bored of hearing how hard her life is with work and/or motherhood. Only CRW could make a 10minute ITT interview (which she could have done over zoom) into a 2 day vacay with her mum and sister. Bearing in mind Chris is away touring at the moment too. It’s no wonder Robin behaves the way he does when she’s around - anything to get her attention, good or bad.

Why on earth was she even on ITT anyway? A tedious link as being a previous celeb contestant’s wife? If she “hates” the CRW label so much perhaps she wants to stop using it at every opportunity to get exposure.
Rant over…sorry 😬🤣
I don’t know why she was on someone must have dropped out . If she wasn’t so far up her own arse she would see what everyone else sees . Putting her next to someone like Tom Allen who is articulate and witty ( might not be everyone’s cup of tea but I like him ) it just shows her for what she is as she is non of them . Also she dosent come up well on camera and that’s why her and Chris will never be Marvin and Rochelle . Dream on CRW

I don’t know why she was on someone must have dropped out . If she wasn’t so far up her own arse she would see what everyone else sees . Putting her next to someone like Tom Allen who is articulate and witty ( might not be everyone’s cup of tea but I like him ) it just shows her for what she is as she is non of them . Also she dosent come up well on camera and that’s why her and Chris will never be Marvin and Rochelle . Dream on CRW
I’d take Chris and Rosie over Marvin and Rochelle any day, the blandest most wooden double act on TV, baffles me that they get presenting gigs

Reactions: 25
I’d take Chris and Rosie over Marvin and Rochelle any day, the blandest most wooden double act on TV, baffles me that they get presenting gigs
I think Marvin and Rochelle are crap , very bland but they do get the jobs because they look good on camera . Chris does but Rosie dosent .

Reactions: 6
Been home 24 hrs, already talking about stay at home mums and shoved her kid in front of all his toys so she can ignore him to watch her tv programme!

• Sad
Reactions: 8
Her latest reel, she loves herself so much 🤢
Still not a fan of hers but good for her having confidence in herself! Especially when the media is filled with celebs and influencers being ridiculed.

Love how she’s tagged where the clothes are from. Funny none are from stitch fix or whatever it’s called

Reactions: 8
It’s obviously before she went in it takes two same outfit . Strange how she didn’t look anything like that when she was on tv .

Kimono was hideous by the way

bleeping hell having kids isn't have an inconvenience for her isn't it? Imagine birthing a child and then actually having to look after it, what a liberty!

• Haha
Reactions: 14
bleeping hell having kids isn't have an inconvenience for her isn't it? Imagine birthing a child and then actually having to look after it, what a liberty!
I don’t even get why she’s like this. There’s millions of people she is isolating who would do anything to have a child to be inconvenienced by!

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.