Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

WilmaHun

VIP Member
If she is on Strictly, and I really hope she isn't, I hope she goes out in one of the first few weeks so that Chris can forever hold it over her that he got further than her

• Haha
Reactions: 15

Shoegal17

VIP Member
I guess you would know if you listened to the podcast what to expect at the show but I would be cringing so hard going to see a comedy podcast and then one of them turns into Jane MacDonald! I bet she is hoping to be spotted singing and signed up for the masked singer or a contract.

Loopy83

VIP Member
If my mum stayed over I would never expect her to do the night wake ups. That is fully my job (and my husbands) Sandra must be knackered.

Poptart

VIP Member
Remember Chris has presented the One Show, that Little Mix show and been on Taskmaster and several other panel shows aswell as his own stand up tours, they have a TV show coming up and the podcast/tour so he will be worth a fair bit. (Their house was 1.2 million) She will be raking it on on the instahun ads. (We have the same local Aldi and I have never seen her in there buying the nappies :ROFLMAO: ) Not to mention all the freebies. They aren't your regular couple from the north east anymore no matter how much they want people to think they are.

Bagpuss7

VIP Member
I unfollowed rosie a while ago and have seen a few posts on here at the top of page and I read them. She does my head in but I have to say she come across nice on Graham Norton and was quite funny. I enjoyed them both and she looked really nice.
Can't believe I'm saying this because when i found out she was on I wasn't gonna watch it but then my husband put it on
But then did you see her story on Instagram? She was soo pissed off that Chris had to leave the show early ( rude!) for another job or something so she had to leave too ...just proved the point that she is only there because of him! Never was the CRW title more accurate in that story!

• Haha
  • Heart

Loopy83

VIP Member
No recognition for single parents or those married to people in the forces who do solo parenting all the time.

hanpan28

I do appreciate it must be hard when Chris is away, but she has irritated me with the whole ‘two kids on your own’ ALL WEEKEND when she stayed at her mother’s.

• Haha

Anagst

VIP Member
Poor Rosie in her million pound house with Sandra to help and all her money! Well Chris’s money. Hire a nanny if you can’t be arsed with your kids. You have the funds.
Sandra was there in her stories last night, so she's definitely talking out of her arse. I solo parent most days when my fellas at work, it's bloody hard work, but I'm almost always home ALONE with my child, I don't have my mam doing all my housework, cooking and stuff while I sit on my arse.

Fanaff

VIP Member
I find it infuriating at the best of times when influencers and twats like Rosie make a big deal out of “finishing for Christmas” but this year, of all years it’s driving me insane. It’s so tone deaf as they do fuck all, get to pick and chose their hours, get paid huge amounts and sit in their house or be ferried around to do a few hours work. It’s not hard and it’s insulting to people with real lives.

BonBon27

VIP Member
My mum came to stay when I had my first baby as we lived a few hours away, she knocked on the bedroom door at 4am a few times and took the baby off me so I could sleep a bit! But that was in the first two weeks of me being a new mum, not a few years in 🤦🏼‍♀️ Rosie is beyond spoilt, yet still complains like she’s got the hardest life ever. It’s beyond a joke.

Vegasbaby33

There's just something about her that makes me feel sick. She gives me the ick. I'm sure she's perfectly clean and smells lovely, but just looks like she needs a good wash to me! Find her really off putting.

pokeitwithastick

Hey Rosie, I’ve got an idea, maybe instead of filming yourself warning your kids not to do things that could hurt each other, you could put the bloody phone down and actually parent them?!? Crazy, I know.

Jesus, her content is infuriatingly crap. I don’t even follow her. I had to tell Instagram to stop suggesting her to me.

Tui

VIP Member
Don’t listen to the podcast anymore as it’s shite but he’s an ignorant twat if that’s what he is saying about paracetamol. Restricting the sale of paracetamol has slashed the number of fatal overdoses in this country. Idiot. I’ve seen people die of acute liver failure and it is a horrible way to die

• Sad
  • Wow

Crazymum

VIP Member
Aww the daily I had to get up early! boohoo CRW. She really has a problem. I’ve been awake at 5 every day this last week as my 18 and 19 year olds were both on nightshift so not only do I have an uneasy sleep I wake up shit o clock so I know they’re home safe. Oh and occasionally my dog needs an early morning crap so barks to wake me up. What does she think a baby is going to do when he’s put to bed at 5.30 😂 I hope rafes one of those kids that gets up early till he’s 10 😂😂

Attachments

• Haha