Rosie Ramsey #9 it's such a hard life being Chris Ramsey's wife!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Her latest post 🤦 she loves herself so much it's so embarrassing. I'm all for self confidence but Jesus Christ. When people have pointed out how terrible her fashion is (which it is) or how outdated her hairstyle is (which again it is) she genuinely thinks she's absolutely lush and people want to copy her.
I'm 2 years younger than her and would never wear anything she wears, even my mum dresses trendier than her and that bun turd plopped on top of her head what in the chav outside the corner shop is up with that.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
If CRW was chocolate she'd eat herself. That was no tit test, that was "just look at me, aren't I amazing!" She sits on a sofa on stage doest she??

Reactions: 13
So she did a tit test, shared it with the world and a tit popped out anyway!!
Relatable on so many levels, not 🤷‍♀️

Reactions: 2
I’ve never commented here before, just been lurking for a while, but wtf was that tit test video about? She’s like one of your mums embarrassing friends after a few glasses of wine.

I’m 2/3 years younger than she is, but a lot bigger, and I would never dress the way she does 🤦🏻‍♀️ She just seems OLD. Her dress sense, her house, everything

Reactions: 14
Everything she does recently reeks of desperation to be relevant.

Saw the tit post and rolled my eyes, if she wore a half decent bra and styled for her shape it wouldn’t be a concern, and I say that as a plus sized mum with a decent pair of chebs. I had a baby earlier this year and have recently had my “shape and colours” analysed so I know how to shop and dress better.

It was just another puerile attempt to be funny from ole CRW 🙄

Reactions: 11
I got a horrible feeling she's gonna be on strictly next year...... they find out about now....... Obvs they have to keep it secret but.......

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 7
She’s a nobody who thinks she is a somebody!!!
She’s married chris and makes out she’s a honey, on the podcast last week she moaned oh it’s hard being a mam I’m either working or looking after them kid. Sorry sorry ROSIE you wanted them “KIDS” desperate for them, now you are moaning you dare I say it……….. look after your own bleeping children . Well knock me down with a feather you have to parent your boys.
How does she think us mere”normal” working mums have to manage. Some single parents, some partners work shifts some work away some in the forces. You Rosie don’t know you are born. Your mother practically lives with you and care for your boys.
The podcast USED to be so good so funny now it’s 15 minutes of adverts, 15 minutes of self promotion and self praise and 10 minutes of chatting bullshit. Now they have taken it on the road, written a book, and now a bleeping tv show. Talk about flogging a dead horse……..

Reactions: 23
If she is on Strictly, and I really hope she isn't, I hope she goes out in one of the first few weeks so that Chris can forever hold it over her that he got further than her

• Haha
Reactions: 15
If she is on Strictly, and I really hope she isn't, I hope she goes out in one of the first few weeks so that Chris can forever hold it over her that he got further than her
The more I think about it the more it seems feasible. With their tv show being on BBC and Chris regularly hosting various programmes, their agents maybe pushing them to be a BBC power couple 🤢

Oooooooh can you imagine the look on that sour face if she didn’t beat Chris though 🤣 she would hate that!

Reactions: 2
If she is on Strictly and gets paired with Giovanni or Gorka I will genuinely cry 😭

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 13
“I made a wreath today”

Sure you did, and today I solved world hunger and managed to stop climate change….Two can play that game
4C82BC09-A222-4EAD-AC6C-A1F604150338.png

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Her rave thread just had its first post since February 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 7
You said it, Rosie.

If she is on strictly I don’t think she’ll be with pros as established as Gorka or Gio, I can see her with Neil 🤢 or Aljaz who is the new Anton.
Ann Widdecombe vibes
god that screenshot you’ve taken of her is awful 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.