Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Eeeww David!

Chatty Member
Rosie Ramsey on this week's podcast:
"So this week I'm solo parenting again. I had such a hard day full of activities.....so me AND Sandra took the kids swimming. Then I took them to a kids party."
So not two activities where you've had heavy involvement in looking after them then is it?!

Reactions: 17

WilmaHun

VIP Member
For someone who reckons she never gets time off, never goes out, always busy non stop she doesn’t half go out a lot

SwizzleMalarkey

VIP Member
She genuinely does believe that she works her arse off doesn't she? Laying in bed reading through poxy emails for a podcast does not constitute having "shit tons of work to do" Rosie. She's so out of touch with how hard real people actually work.
I don’t know why she’s like this, it’s not as if she comes from a privileged background. She knows what a hard days work looks like, her mam was a nurse, her brother is a plasterer, she herself has had ‘normal’ jobs in the past. It’s like she has completely forgotten all of that. 🤦🏻‍♀️

Tui

VIP Member
Exactly why I listen to the podcast . Not sure if I’d listen if I was still in Tyne and Wear.

I just think she’s so common

She needs a stylist ASAP. If I had a gorgeous husband who provided that lifestyle for me when I can’t even read or write sufficiently , I’d ensure that myself and the home look next to perfect 🙊 maybe it’s easier said than done.
Agree she is really common. I’m from Middlesbrough and the stuff she said about picking up tabs off the floor to smoke etc? Yuck. Not a north east thing love, just a dirty scrubber thing

Reactions: 16

geordiemama

The way she looks on tv is how she looks in real life . She’s got a fat face small eyes and numerous chins her profile is pretty awful. I saw her a lot before she moved . Her photos are filtered to hell so take no notice of them she’s a total hypocrite slagging filters off . I think the house isn’t them I think they have no idea how to style it the last house was far more them and it was actually quite nice .

• Haha

Rvg

VIP Member
I don’t get the impression he’s very sexual himself.
When they talk about having sex they seem disgusted (on the podcast)
I’m sure I remember them saying on the podcast that after they have sex he feels really grubby and dirty and has to have a shower 😂 tbh I reckon it’s just 2 mins of missionary for them, shower and then bed 😂

• Haha

Poptart

VIP Member
Imagine telling the world you hate looking after your kids on your own. She's not the only person whose husband works away. We just get on with it!

Fanaff

VIP Member
We are watching Gogglebox from 2019 and they had chris on strictly. They said he was married with a wife that rides his coattails and has her own social media off his name…hahahaha

• Haha
  • Wow
Am I the only one that doesn’t spend my kids Christmas money on takeaways and taxis?? Given she’s loaded it’s even worse! If my kid bought some sweets with it I might have one, but would frigging nick it 😂 cowbag.

• Heart
I really hate their puerile podcast anyway. It’s like a pair of toddlers running around shouting “Poo, bum, WILLIES!” for attention 🙄
I agree. When it first started it felt more about the struggles of parenting, particularly from a couple’s perspective, but the past 12 months it’s more about nonsensical stories with a gross factor and how many insincere tedious ads they can fit in. I used to listen every week on release day, and I can’t remember when I last listened now. Enjoy Rob Beckett’s & Josh Widdicombe’s much more!

HoneyBee20

Chatty Member
You are all being really over sensitive here, it is annoying to have to go to different shops or to be questioned when buying 2 packs or more of paracetamol. If someone wants to kill themselves they will do it anyway so the shops should just sell you however many packets you want to buy at the time.

• Wow
  • Angry

Lucylululu

I'm not a prude at all, but it's absolutely gross to just leave your used sanitary products for others to find on top of the toilet. Nobody is that busy they can't remember to put it in the bin.
I remember once getting distracted and forgetting my (completely wrapped up!) used pad in the bathroom beside the loo and my mum making a point of saying “I put that piece of rubbish you left in the bathroom in the bin for you” and I have never, ever done it again. Not even with my family would I be that familiar to deliberately leave something like that lying out, it’s basic hygiene, especially if I remember correctly hers was a tampon just set on a piece of tissue?

• Heart

Niki14

That is not baby weight. Her kid can't be far off 12 months old now either.
That's too much alcohol and food that isn't Hello Fresh.

It's not nice having a weight gain especially when it appears to be going out of control.

She's a prime example of Instagram Vs reality. Way too many photos and videos at flattering angles or heavily edited.
I didn't realise baby weight had to be gone before the baby was 1. If she's gained weight or lost weight I don't care. I still think she's a twat but I won't weight shame her