Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Clapster1

Chatty Member
Like everyone she absolutely has the right to and should be furious at this lying, hypocritical shower of a government.
That said she didn't always do what we were asked to either and even in recent weeks wearing a mask whilst on public transport (a train) was too much for her so she should expect to be called out if she tries high horsing this one.

Reactions: 14

Anagst

VIP Member
How about, instead of filming your child playing with the kitchen cupboards and moaning about him playing with the cupboards WHILST YOU'RE SAT RECORDING HIM, you close the cupboard, say no and remove him from the kitchen!!!

Anagst

VIP Member
Aww the daily I had to get up early! boohoo CRW. She really has a problem. I’ve been awake at 5 every day this last week as my 18 and 19 year olds were both on nightshift so not only do I have an uneasy sleep I wake up shit o clock so I know they’re home safe. Oh and occasionally my dog needs an early morning crap so barks to wake me up. What does she think a baby is going to do when he’s put to bed at 5.30 😂 I hope rafes one of those kids that gets up early till he’s 10 😂😂
My 1 year old daughter goes to bed anytime between half 5 and half 7/8 o'clock depending on how she naps during the day. But she still wakes during the night regardless, and stays awake for a good hour or 2. She went to bed at half 7 last night, woke up at half 4 then went back off and woke at 7am. I always try and get her back off if she wakes too early, because it just throws our day off, she turns into a right grumpy cow at teatime because her naps are usually an hour or 2 earlier than normal 😂

She knows she puts him down early, she also knows that he wakes early, SO, why not just go to bed earlier herself?! The other night me and my fella were tucked up in bed by half 8 and we were both asleep before 8.45 because he'd been at work for 5.30am, and I'd been up half the night. Its not rocket science.

She really needs to stop complaining about being a parent.

Multi-21

VIP Member
Rosie Ramsey on this week's podcast:
"So this week I'm solo parenting again. I had such a hard day full of activities.....so me AND Sandra took the kids swimming. Then I took them to a kids party."
So not two activities where you've had heavy involvement in looking after them then is it?!
And also not solo if Sandra was there. She’s almost delusional at this point about parenting.

WilmaHun

VIP Member
You are all being really over sensitive here, it is annoying to have to go to different shops or to be questioned when buying 2 packs or more of paracetamol. If someone wants to kill themselves they will do it anyway so the shops should just sell you however many packets you want to buy at the time.
oh wow, if someone wants to kill themselves perhaps we should KEEP preventative measures in place to try and help them out of that dark place, let’s hope nobody in your life ever goes there, I imagine you’d not have much empathy…..

• Heart

geordiemama

Just saw Sandra at school picking her other grand child up that means Rosie may be parenting alone !! My god I hope she’s managing poor love being a working mam and all that 🙏for Rosie 🙏🙏

• Haha

WilmaHun

VIP Member
Fucking hell having kids isn't have an inconvenience for her isn't it? Imagine birthing a child and then actually having to look after it, what a liberty!

• Haha

WilmaHun

VIP Member
She genuinely does believe that she works her arse off doesn't she? Laying in bed reading through poxy emails for a podcast does not constitute having "shit tons of work to do" Rosie. She's so out of touch with how hard real people actually work.

#ad#aff

VIP Member
Much as I despise the Ramsey’s I don’t think we can judge people for going out to watch them. I mean bigger fool them wasting money on tickets to listen to them tossers but life does go on and I think people need to do what’s right for them. Covid is here to stay. If people want to hide in the house in the hope life will go bk to normal one day that’s on them. How would anyone know if they caught it there or at the supermarket / on public transport or at work. Bloody bonkers. And I say that as someone who lost her step mum to Covid in April 2020 so I’m not stupid.
I’m on board with this. Lots of events are going ahead and we’re not in lockdown. Do we have to be constantly disapproving over everything Covid related? Everyone’s just trying to get through it.

Sorry for your loss ❤

• Heart

Anothersaturdaynight

I still enjoy the podcast because it does continue to make me laugh, I’ve gone back to the beginning and OMG it’s like listening to a different person!
She’s so happy! She just seems to be enjoying herself. All she does now is moan and whinge.

She needs to have a bloody chat with herself while she’s sitting in her enormous house with her beautiful boys, her lovely husband whose supporting her 100% and all that money in the bank
Shes definitely lost her way. I followed her initially because I found her lighthearted, willing to have a laugh at herself and she took the piss out of the influencer type.

She has literally become the person she used to laugh at. And I cannot abide her tone deaf comments. Read the room Rosie, you really have very little to complain about.

• Heart

Bagpuss7

VIP Member
Is it just me or does anyone else think these cardigans look shit?! 😂 They're the exact same as the ones UGG buys from little worn store and I don't know why they spend so much on them. The writing always looks wonky, on this one it isn't even centred.. And I know they're hand stitched but surely it's not that hard to get it straight when you're charging £30 for one tiny cardigan??
Never a good idea to have your child's name emblazoned across their clothes..

DontQuoteMe

Chatty Member
I listened to the podcast yesterday (I know, I took one for the team!). She was banging on about how she used to be referred to as Chris Ramsay’s Wife 🤣 and also said she thinks Rafe has separation anxiety as she worked so much last year… imagine if she had a proper job???????

• Haha
  • Wow
I’m pretty new here. How do we know CRW comes on the page?
It’s a shame, I used to be such a huge fan but felt they’ve become some couple who’ll flog whatever comes their way, their ads and promos are so insincere. Plus they’re so blindly unaware of their privilege whilst also seemingly believing their hard done by due to lack of mat leave/no furlough 🙄
If she does come on the page maybe she should read the room and give her head a wobble!!

Loopy83

VIP Member
I’ve just started listening to their new podcast episode and I’m not easily offended but Chris just said he has an issue with going into a shop to buy paracetamol products and how they won’t allow you to buy more than product. Rosie said they do that so people can’t overdose and he said you need to take millions of them to do that.

As someone who has previously overdosed on paracetamol and I still consider it now (my mental health has taken a nosedive) and I know someone else who has this is just fucking wrong. I thought maybe they were kinda being a bit more in tune with what they were saying but Jesus Christ!!!
Sorry you have been and are going through this. Many of these celebs live in such a bubble they have no idea about the real world and real issues people have.

I hope you have someone to talk to. And if not please reach out. X

• Heart

LemonIce

I’ve never commented here before, just been lurking for a while, but wtf was that tit test video about? She’s like one of your mums embarrassing friends after a few glasses of wine.

I’m 2/3 years younger than she is, but a lot bigger, and I would never dress the way she does 🤦🏻‍♀️ She just seems OLD. Her dress sense, her house, everything