Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Stantheman

If CRW was chocolate she'd eat herself. That was no tit test, that was "just look at me, aren't I amazing!" She sits on a sofa on stage doest she??

Reactions: 13

missmorningstar

I think what’s most unlikeable about her is her overwhelming belief in the fact that everyone should inconvenience themselves to make her happy, but she’s so outraged whenever there might be a situation she has to inconvenience herself for someone else. You can tell Chris irritates her- I don’t believe for a second she would have married him if she wasn’t attracted to his money.

Abce3456

VIP Member
Another picture of the outfit.

Not flattering at all.

She really should have hired a stylist, make up artist and hairdresser. The thing is, she could have looked lovely with a bit of help.

Instead she looked frumpy and chavvy in my opinion.
Chris is just 😍😍

Nuttyzebra

Chatty Member
She shared a screenshot on her story before of a comment on her post. Did she follow it up with anything or just delete it?
That was aimed at me. I asked nicely if she could not post the fml posts especially as the current financial climate in the country is awful. Her huns jumped on me calling all sorts of names including troll, and the amount of dms I had calling me all sorts. I was blocked by the end of the day. I'm so upset 🤣🤣

• Wow
  • Haha

MarriotBonvoy

Chatty Member
My only issue is how much common slang she uses on the podcast . Be proud of being working class but do not state on a national /international podcast that in the North East of England we say “dee “ instead of “do”.
You’ve got to be quite rough to do that I would say which is absolutely fine . Speak like that off the podcast !
Be professional. She’s only making herself sound less elegant.
isn’t she a professional author of a best selling book ? She should know how to speak

I encountered more refinery when serving burgers at St James’ Park

• Haha

Clapster1

Chatty Member
Thing is you see, anyone who has actually, genuinely had to solo parent would love for how tough it is to be properly recognised.
They would love to have the challenges and difficulties it presents platformed and genuine discussions about how to help and what is needed to happen.
Rosie can't do that that though because not only does she not have the understanding and empathy to be that voice she is also not solo parenting.
She has a few days - sometimes - where she looks after her boys alone.
That is actually just parenting.
This week her Mum gave her two days of full, uninterrupted sleep in preparation and then and now she still moans.
Rosie Ramsay is of no relevance to mothers in the real world and those who are at the peak of influencer status are way beyond her reach too.

somuchforsummerlove

can’t go three nights without wine to take her kids to Disneyland paris? Someone needs to tell her that that video wasn’t anywhere near as funny or #relatable as she thinks it was!

also shows she’s done zero research into anything because they most definitely do serve alcohol

Anagst

VIP Member
Complaining because Chris and Robin are still in bed, complaining that she has to parent, saying Christmas last year was shite because she was pregnant and couldn't get bladdered. She seriously needs to get a fucking grip. My fellas still in bed, normally I'd go and wake him up so that he doesn't sleep the morning away, but he got up with our daughter during the night for the last two nights, and she's been a proper handful atm. Let the lads sleep man. She doesn't complain when he let's her sleep in til half 9 🤬

• Heart

MamaHan12

Is it just me that finds it odd that she’s posted a photo of herself at the o2 and not herself and Chris? 😂

Anonymous_Troll

On the podcast, she admits she was on a night out ‘having a cry’ with her mates (weird but whatever) and someone came over and asked for a photo and she say said no. Her entitlement is just another level at this point. People investing in her, is what got her to where she is and she’s out there saying no to the ‘little people’. She’s a grade A twat and I genuinely think even chris can see it at this point !!!!!!

• Angry

Loopy83

VIP Member
"I've been working with hello fresh"
You mean they give you free food and you say how nice it is.
Hardly hard Rosie. Gosh no wonder you need a day off.

• Haha

Mrs Cucumber

VIP Member
I know we shouldn't take their shit stories to heart but she's pissed me off today. I have covid and feel crap, my 6 year old also has it and is really poorly with it. My 8 year old is clear and full of beans, my husband is away with work. I'm still having to parent and I'm not having a social media pity party either!

• Heart
  • Sad