Rosie Ramsey #9 it's such a hard life being Chris Ramsey's wife!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The bedtime story happened to be on the TV after bathtime.. we usually miss it.
Rosie tried to keep her chin up to avoid the 3 chins.. but that didn't work as she turned her head unfortunately!

• Haha
Reactions: 1
Their house looks tatty and so old fashioned in those pics.
And why is their tv so small?
Their house was obviously some elderly persons manor house and they bought it when they hit big. They haven't changed much because they've barely been home. Mind you I liked their moroccan kitchen tiles in their last home.

Came here after the bedtime story!

. I then saw Chris when my work hired him as an event years later, his entire act was about Rosie giving birth to Robin and how big his head was, snoozeworthy. She actually picks his act up.

Last edited:
Reactions: 3
Their house was obviously some elderly persons manor house and they bought it when they hit big. They haven't changed much because they've barely been home. Mind you I liked their morrocoan kitchen tiles in their last home.
I think Rosie likes the style of the new house so probably won’t change much.

I don't even let my fella empty the bathroom bin when it's been my time of the month! Find it vile that she leaves them out.
duck me I’ve been living with my partner for 9 years and during that near-on decade, he has emptied the bathroom bin a grand total of zero times 👌🏼😂

• Haha
Reactions: 7
She looks so different on TV! We watched the bedtime stories mainly because my son loves them before bed. She almost sang 😫

The way she looks on tv is how she looks in real life . She’s got a fat face small eyes and numerous chins her profile is pretty awful. I saw her a lot before she moved . Her photos are filtered to hell so take no notice of them she’s a total hypocrite slagging filters off . I think the house isn’t them I think they have no idea how to style it the last house was far more them and it was actually quite nice .

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Just watched Bedtime Stories (purely research purposes you understand)

Chris is fairly natural in front of a camera and he aced it, but he's obviously had plenty practise.

She was abysmal.... could see her messing up the autocue... trying to speak all softly and patronising. Can't wait to see how she's gonna balls up this new TV show. She's a disaster. Definitely a face for radio.

Reactions: 4
She’ll be hoping to co-present on next year’s CIN 🤦🏻‍♀️
Oh bloody hell nooooooooooooooooooo

Just watched Bedtime Stories (purely research purposes you understand)

Chris is fairly natural in front of a camera and he aced it, but he's obviously had plenty practise.

She was abysmal.... could see her messing up the autocue... trying to speak all softly and patronising. Can't wait to see how she's gonna balls up this new TV show. She's a disaster. Definitely a face for radio.
Omg she looks nothing like this on her Instagram 🤦🏽‍♀️ Seriously going hard on the filters… just googled the bed time story thing

The way she looks on tv is how she looks in real life . She’s got a fat face small eyes and numerous chins her profile is pretty awful. I saw her a lot before she moved . Her photos are filtered to hell so take no notice of them she’s a total hypocrite slagging filters off . I think the house isn’t them I think they have no idea how to style it the last house was far more them and it was actually quite nice .

I wanted to say this so badly, you are spot on!! And hilariously put 🤣

Also - why can’t she celebrate Chris doing CIN instead of making it all about her?

Reactions: 3
Poor Rosie in her million pound house with Sandra to help and all her money! Well Chris’s money. Hire a nanny if you can’t be arsed with your kids. You have the funds.
Well said. Does she not realise how many people out there are dying to become parents? Ungrateful cow, hates looking after her kids also while her husbands earns the millions, my heart bleeds for her and her doughy face

• Haha
Reactions: 24
She needs to pack it in with all the ‘solo parenting’ tit. My sister would have given anything to not have to work when her kids were little.

Reactions: 12
duck me I’ve been living with my partner for 9 years and during that near-on decade, he has emptied the bathroom bin a grand total of zero times 👌🏼😂
😂😂 He's a good egg, I do most of the other household chores and the cleaning, he does the bins 😂 (he does do housework too, I just do the bulk haha)

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.