Rosie Ramsey #9 it's such a hard life being Chris Ramsey's wife!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Aww the daily I had to get up early! boohoo CRW. She really has a problem. I’ve been awake at 5 every day this last week as my 18 and 19 year olds were both on nightshift so not only do I have an uneasy sleep I wake up tit o clock so I know they’re home safe. Oh and occasionally my dog needs an early morning crap so barks to wake me up. What does she think a baby is going to do when he’s put to bed at 5.30 😂 I hope rafes one of those kids that gets up early till he’s 10 😂😂

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 15
I know people on Facebook who do these sorts of posts when their husbands are away it’s clearly for attention from Chris to prove how tough she has it 🙄

Reactions: 9
I know people on Facebook who do these sorts of posts when their husbands are away it’s clearly for attention from Chris to prove how tough she has it 🙄
I dont know how he puts up with her. She’s such a drain or as I read in one of these threads the other day, a mood Hoover 😂.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
How can she be so aggrieved that rafe gets up at 5.30am when she has him in bed by 6pm? That’s nearly 12 hours, how much longer does she want him to sleep?

Reactions: 25
If she just had her hair coloured a few days ago, then she really needs a new hairdresser. Her roots are awful! And the hair dresser she goes to is VERY expensive!

Reactions: 7
Aww the daily I had to get up early! boohoo CRW. She really has a problem. I’ve been awake at 5 every day this last week as my 18 and 19 year olds were both on nightshift so not only do I have an uneasy sleep I wake up tit o clock so I know they’re home safe. Oh and occasionally my dog needs an early morning crap so barks to wake me up. What does she think a baby is going to do when he’s put to bed at 5.30 😂 I hope rafes one of those kids that gets up early till he’s 10 😂😂
For a mother of two she seems totally ignorant of infant sleep patterns. My son is 7m, he sleeps (with wakes +++ etc) for 12 hours. So if I put him to bed at 7pm I know he will be awake by 7ish the next day. How has she not clocked this already?!?

For a mother of two she seems totally ignorant of infant sleep patterns. My son is 7m, he sleeps (with wakes +++ etc) for 12 hours. So if I put him to bed at 7pm I know he will be awake by 7ish the next day. How has she not clocked this already?!?
ETA I realise not all babies do this this and some just wake early but to me a later bed time seems like an obvious solution to try!

Reactions: 5
So she’s been back for the weekend and is off on tour again tomorrow, yet the only 2 days she’s had with the kids she’s moaned she’s had them?

then she has the cheek to say Chris isn’t there and why did he bother having kids if he’s never there!!!!!

If it wasn’t for him you wouldn’t be in that fancy house, you wouldn’t be a stay at home parent and you wouldn’t have the life u lead now. Stop whinging, look after your kids and be thankful you have them

• Angry
  • Heart
Reactions: 31
So she’s been back for the weekend and is off on tour again tomorrow, yet the only 2 days she’s had with the kids she’s moaned she’s had them?

then she has the cheek to say Chris isn’t there and why did he bother having kids if he’s never there!!!!!

If it wasn’t for him you wouldn’t be in that fancy house, you wouldn’t be a stay at home parent and you wouldn’t have the life u lead now. Stop whinging, look after your kids and be thankful you have them
Came her to say this!! She beggars belief.

And is her hair wet or just greasy in those videos?

Reactions: 2
Honestly she absolutely boils my piss like. The amount of times she puts on Instagram that she hates 'solo parenting' or dissing her kids is absolutely unreal, she definitely hasn't got it hard with her mam n Chris there most of the time. She needs a real good shake and wake up to realise how good she's actually got it, when normal working people like us us with multiple children carry on and get with it. My son is autistic and got adhd, he's an absolute handful some days but i don't complain on Instagram about him, don't see why she feels the need to do it on the daily. Rant over 😂🙈🙈

Reactions: 13
No doubt tomorrow there will be Instas from the train saying how she’s child free. Then one of her drinking g&t from a can. Then one saying she’s missing her kids. Then one moaning it’s busy in first class.

Reactions: 7
Is Chris really earning millions though?
I’d guess he makes about £500,000 a year.
You know when they go on tv shows like ‘the one show’ ‘this morning’ etc, do they get paid for that? or is it just so they can promote whatever they want to flog?
They’re paid. And quite well too.

Reactions: 1
They’re paid. And quite well too.
well what’s her issue then, if my husband was making that much money a year and I was getting paid to be his hanger on. I would get myself a personal trainer, loose the weight, get a stylist! Oh get a proper hairdresser to do something with that constant top bun! (I have a cheek, I live in one too😂 but I ain’t trying to be famous) and finally get a proper paid babysitter or nanny and I would realise how lucky I was to g et paid for doing literally duck all apart from open and closing my mouth.

Reactions: 18
My 1 year old daughter goes to bed anytime between half 5 and half 7/8 o'clock depending on how she naps during the day. But she still wakes during the night regardless, and stays awake for a good hour or 2. She went to bed at half 7 last night, woke up at half 4 then went back off and woke at 7am. I always try and get her back off if she wakes too early, because it just throws our day off, she turns into a right grumpy cow at teatime because her naps are usually an hour or 2 earlier than normal 😂

She knows she puts him down early, she also knows that he wakes early, SO, why not just go to bed earlier herself?! The other night me and my fella were tucked up in bed by half 8 and we were both asleep before 8.45 because he'd been at work for 5.30am, and I'd been up half the night. Its not rocket science.

She really needs to stop complaining about being a parent.

Reactions: 14
My 1 year old daughter goes to bed anytime between half 5 and half 7/8 o'clock depending on how she naps during the day. But she still wakes during the night regardless, and stays awake for a good hour or 2. She went to bed at half 7 last night, woke up at half 4 then went back off and woke at 7am. I always try and get her back off if she wakes too early, because it just throws our day off, she turns into a right grumpy cow at teatime because her naps are usually an hour or 2 earlier than normal 😂

She knows she puts him down early, she also knows that he wakes early, SO, why not just go to bed earlier herself?! The other night me and my fella were tucked up in bed by half 8 and we were both asleep before 8.45 because he'd been at work for 5.30am, and I'd been up half the night. Its not rocket science.

She really needs to stop complaining about being a parent.
Indeed, why did she have Rafe if she hates it so much

Reactions: 9
My baby woke up at 5 for months, yes it’s hard. It’s even harder when I had to go do a full shift when I’d already been up for hours. Plus my mam isn’t here most days, my husband works nights & we live in a small 2 bedroom house. But I’m thankful my child is a happy healthy little boy. Rosie doesn’t seem to get that, she’s got everything. 2 healthy sons, Money, time, space & help. Yet she constantly moans!

Reactions: 10
well what’s her issue then, if my husband was making that much money a year and I was getting paid to be his hanger on. I would get myself a personal trainer, loose the weight, get a stylist! Oh get a proper hairdresser to do something with that constant top bun! (I have a cheek, I live in one too😂 but I ain’t trying to be famous) and finally get a proper paid babysitter or nanny and I would realise how lucky I was to g et paid for doing literally duck all apart from open and closing my mouth.
🙌🏻🙌🏻🙌🏻

Amen

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.