Rosie Ramsey #9 it's such a hard life being Chris Ramsey's wife!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I really hate their puerile podcast anyway. It’s like a pair of toddlers running around shouting “Poo, bum, WILLIES!” for attention 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 18
I really hate their puerile podcast anyway. It’s like a pair of toddlers running around shouting “Poo, bum, WILLIES!” for attention 🙄
I agree. When it first started it felt more about the struggles of parenting, particularly from a couple’s perspective, but the past 12 months it’s more about nonsensical stories with a gross factor and how many insincere tedious ads they can fit in. I used to listen every week on release day, and I can’t remember when I last listened now. Enjoy Rob Beckett’s & Josh Widdicombe’s much more!

Reactions: 16
So her sons ill and she’s still off to London. Why not just stay at home with him

• Sad
Reactions: 9
Just looking at her latest post , Has anyone any idea who that woman is with Chris on the train platform can’t be CRW as she has just one chin and looks nothing like the frump that’s was on tv last week .

Because she is very very very busy working.
Of course she is very very busy but your heart goes out to her can you imagine mam guilt she will be going through 🙄🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 6
I hope Vogue and Joanne wipe the floor with them. They’ve replaced Shagged Married Annoyed as the podcast I listen to as soon as it drops, they have me in stitches every episode.

Reactions: 1
I agree. When it first started it felt more about the struggles of parenting, particularly from a couple’s perspective, but the past 12 months it’s more about nonsensical stories with a gross factor and how many insincere tedious ads they can fit in. I used to listen every week on release day, and I can’t remember when I last listened now. Enjoy Rob Beckett’s & Josh Widdicombe’s much more!
Its been about 4weeks now I've not listened to shite podcast, josh and rob are my go to listen now. Absolutely love them two

Last edited:
Reactions: 9
Her ‘maternity leave’ didn’t last long did it? The lure of the bright lights of London on CR’s coattails are just too much of a draw for her poorly baby or not.

Reactions: 6
I wish she wouldn’t alter/filter her images so much.

I know quite a few people who worship the ground her and Chris walk on and who aspire to be just like her. However the filtered images and snippets of their life are not indicative of their actual reality.
such a shame when young impressionable girls look up to her especially. Just be happy in your own skin!

How is this even the same person?

Attachments

Reactions: 10
I wish she wouldn’t alter/filter her images so much.

I know quite a few people who worship the ground her and Chris walk on and who aspire to be just like her. However the filtered images and snippets of their life are not indicative of their actual reality.
such a shame when young impressionable girls look up to her especially. Just be happy in your own skin!

How is this even the same person?
Maybe that's why she always drinks so that it elongates her face like that...

Reactions: 4
How does Rafe get so sick all the time? He never seems to leave the house long enough to catch anything.

Reactions: 2
Robin probably be bringing stuff back from school and rafe catching it.

Wonder how bad Chris will be at presenting CIN tonight

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.