Rosie Ramsey #9 it's such a hard life being Chris Ramsey's wife!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Well said. Does she not realise how many people out there are dying to become parents? Ungrateful cow, hates looking after her kids also while her husbands earns the millions, my heart bleeds for her and her doughy face
She’s just so I relatable. She believes her own patter. Self entitled cow that she is.

Reactions: 7
Poor Rosie in her million pound house with Sandra to help and all her money! Well Chris’s money. Hire a nanny if you can’t be arsed with your kids. You have the funds.
Sandra was there in her stories last night, so she's definitely talking out of her arse. I solo parent most days when my fellas at work, it's bloody hard work, but I'm almost always home ALONE with my child, I don't have my mam doing all my housework, cooking and stuff while I sit on my arse.

Reactions: 15
Poor Rosie in her million pound house with Sandra to help and all her money! Well Chris’s money. Hire a nanny if you can’t be arsed with your kids. You have the funds.
This time last year she was moaning she wanted him out the house because she was doing his head in!!!

Reactions: 11
Maybe if you took your bairn out an actual walk in the fresh air instead of rocking in backwards and forwards in your hall, he might actually have a nap🤷🏼‍♀️
And it might tire out Robin too. He really came across as an obnoxious wee so and so on the story last night when he pulled Rafe’s dummy out and threw it on the floor!

Wow nice to say she hates parenting! Most couples don’t parent constantly together 🤔. They have the spare money to go to soft play, days out etc so she couldn’t plan to do things with the two of them. She comes across as so hard done by 🥺

Reactions: 10
Imagine telling the world you hate looking after your kids on your own. She's not the only person whose husband works away. We just get on with it!

Reactions: 16
Most adults have a job during the week leaving house early getting home late I remember being on mat leave and ‘solo parenting’ 2 kids under 3 and so what everyone does it it’s life she’s just used to having him around 24/7 to do everything the vast majority of people never have that luxury it’s just pure privilege! Wind your neck in Rosie and get a grip!

Reactions: 9
Is Chris really earning millions though?
I’d guess he makes about £500,000 a year.
You know when they go on tv shows like ‘the one show’ ‘this morning’ etc, do they get paid for that? or is it just so they can promote whatever they want to flog?

Reactions: 2
You know when they go on tv shows like ‘the one show’ ‘this morning’ etc, do they get paid for that? or is it just so they can promote whatever they want to flog?
I’d say he’s worth a few million - podcast, tours, book, he presents the one show he doesn’t just appear on it to flog, I assume he gets paid for other general TV appearances, plus ads 🤷🏼‍♀️

Reactions: 8
If they are presenting or a reality show then they will get paid. If they are doing promotion then that will be unpaid

Reactions: 3
Well if they can afford to be jumping on trains to London from Newcastle (which is not cheap at all ) on the weekly and have a big posh house, a motor home and a few nice cars, I’m sure they could stretch to an actual baby sitter or nanny now and again if poor Sandra is having a rest. They certainly seem to have a nice life which no one begrudges till the moany cow starts bleating on like she has a hard life 😂

Reactions: 12
Makes me laugh that Chris was presenting Children in Need last night and she's on Instagram today complaining about parenting her children whilst living her privileged life.

Reactions: 44
Makes me laugh that Chris was presenting Children in Need last night and she's on Instagram today complaining about parenting her children whilst living her privileged life.
She cannot read a room can she.

Reactions: 15
100%this!
Posting a story of herself crying at Children In Need then another less than 24 hours later moaning about having to parent without her husband or mum to hold her hand. Healthy kids, no worries about going hungry so her kids can eat, in a safe, warm house. Get a grip of yourself Rosie!

I’m not perfect, there are many times my kids drive me up the wall but I don’t post about it for them to see in years to come!

Reactions: 20
If they are presenting or a reality show then they will get paid. If they are doing promotion then that will be unpaid
Even then some celebs will get paid for appearances, it depends how good their agent/manager is. They certainly will get travel and expenses so even if not paid for an interview it won’t cost them and ultimately he’ll make money from it because it will result in more sales of whatever.

Reactions: 1
They both have separate companies - Offermation Ltd and Thistle Dee Ltd. Everything will go through as company expenses-their new house will probably be business premises! If they buy it through the business the tax liability is less. The motor home will be classed as a company vehicle for touring. Rosie will even be claiming Sandra as a business expense!! Just wait until they post their losses for 2020/21 tax year-although they would’ve received a wack of grants for Covid disruption. Good old relatable Rosie, eh! And she still thinks she’s hard done by 😡.

• Heart
  • Haha
And has the neck to come on and bang on about food banks!! You can’t have it every which way love, check your privilege!

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.