Rosie Ramsey #8 CRW whine, wine, whine, wine, whine.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
What’s happened to Robin !! Lots of cute Rafe spam so has he actually realised she has created a irritating little boy that no one finds cute anymore.probably not

Reactions: 8
I know I’m being irrational about this but it drives me insane that she sings all the live long day which would drive me potty on its own but she doesn’t appear to know the words to any songs!!!
Those poor kids.

Reactions: 6
Rafe really is a sweet little lad isn’t he? Shame his mums a miserable cow

Reactions: 7
DA37CC6E-0918-4BA7-A68C-8D0F3168C378.png

she’s still pushing the idea that without Chris she would be living in a mansion and touring the country 🙈🙈

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 30
View attachment 776953
she’s still pushing the idea that without Chris she would be living in a mansion and touring the country 🙈🙈
Waiting for the day Chris goes "alrighty then" and has enough of her tit. I'm an introvert in a relationship with a 24/7 energetic extrovert and holy heck it gets exhausting sometimes. But at least he doesn't sing 😅 😅

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Chris mentions at the beginning of this weeks podcast he's filming a TV show that he can'tsay what it is...

I saw a post on reddit saying they think he's filming for season 13 of Taskmaster, the studio recordings for TM apparently fit with the days off for his tour/SMA

🤔

Reactions: 3
Chris mentions at the beginning of this weeks podcast he's filming a TV show that he can'tsay what it is...

I saw a post on reddit saying they think he's filming for season 13 of Taskmaster, the studio recordings for TM apparently fit with the days off for his tour/SMA

🤔
Oh yeah that would suit his job etc. Thank duck it's just him.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
I've just come back from seeing Chris's 2020 show. So funny! He was like the 'old' him, back when the podcast first began. And he looked 🔥🔥🔥🔥

• Heart
Reactions: 14
I've just come back from seeing Chris's 2020 show. So funny! He was like the 'old' him, back when the podcast first began. And he looked 🔥🔥🔥🔥
Does he mention Rosie a lot? I’m going next month- the last time I saw him she was mentioned a few times and the crowd cheered but I had no idea why, I’d not found her at that time.

Reactions: 2
I’ve tickets for this next year. Glad it’s good while I’m no longer a fan of the podcast. I liked Chris way before Rosie came along

Reactions: 3
Please no. This outfit!!!! 😵😵😵😵
but she hasn’t been able to wear it in two years. Cos last year we were all festering at home…..

No Rosie don’t we weren’t. Some of us were working our arses off because we don’t have coattails to ride.

• Heart
Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.