Rosie Ramsey #8 CRW whine, wine, whine, wine, whine.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Why are we getting behind shots of the top of Robins head ! We all know what he looks like because he’s been on lots of her posts for years now she’s hiding his face . I’m glad she is keeping him off Instagram because he would. grate on me ( blaming the mother not the child for it ) but don’t understand these mysterious shots it’s a bit late in the day now Rosie .

Reactions: 6
but she hasn’t been able to wear it in two years. Cos last year we were all festering at home…..

No Rosie don’t we weren’t. Some of us were working our arses off because we don’t have coattails to ride.
Oh no we weren’t we were living our best life on furlough apparently 🙈

Reactions: 4
Latest ‘Reel’ just gives me the biggest ick ever . She can’t dance just like she can’t sing but clearly thinks she can …. On another note , on her professional bio , she lists actor as a profession , as though it’s something she does professionally on a regular basis . Don’t you have to have an equity card for that 🤔 I’m genuinely not 100% sure , but apart from going from school to school as snow white or what ever it was & a few whatever’s at Butlins , has she done any ‘acting ‘ ?
NB I’m sure CRW will read this and want to address her illustrious acting career on Instagram, whilst trying to pretend she’s not read it on here , but she will be raging that she cant as it will give away that she’s read this on here 😉

Reactions: 8
Oh the opening paragraph to that bio makes me want to vomit 🤢

Actor, singer and live host Rosie Ramsey has become an internet sensation over recent years as a result of her hilarious and unapologetically honest Instagram updates. With her infectious personality and quick wit, Rosie has amassed a huge number of dedicated followers who are captivated by her daily musings.

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 13
It’s the wink and sticking her tongue out that does it for me 🤢🤢. She really thinks she’s something special doesn’t she.

Actor, singer and live host Rosie Ramsey has become an internet sensation over recent years as a result of her hilarious and unapologetically honest Instagram updates. With her infectious personality and quick wit, Rosie has amassed a huge number of dedicated followers who are captivated by her daily musings.
They forgot to write ' miserable self absorbed whinger ' ....

• Haha
Reactions: 14
I wonder how many of my brain cells I'd have to lose to still find her funny.

• Haha
Reactions: 7

Honest? Like pretending she shops as asda and aldi when we all know it’s not true.

I prefer the description of her on the Rosie Ramsey threads bit on here:

The wife of Chris Ramsey who made a name for herself mocking Insta mums but then was seen as a hypocrite when she befriended many of them and became an Insta mum herself. 😆

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 18
Those outfits look horrendous! Only one I like is the black jumpsuit.
The rest just make her look frumpy.

I’m no style expert but to balance out her figure would a v-neck style top half not be better for a larger bust. I think these outfits maker her look heavier than she is. It would not entice me to use stitch fix!

Reactions: 13
I cancelled my Stitch Fix subscription after their last joint ad. I put “The Ramsey’s cringe worthy Insta ad put me off the brand completely” as my reason for cancelling! And there’s nothing about this ad that would make me want to go back 😵

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 22
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.