Rosie Ramsey #8 CRW whine, wine, whine, wine, whine.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’ve unfollowed them both today. Chris’s passive aggressive comment about people still listening to the free podcast but not paying for the tour. I’m not being an enabler to their bullshit
Yep thought he was pricky saying that too. Although other podders do reference it, say if their pod is late, they will joke saying, you give out a lot over a free podcast, kind of thing. It's just a joke. But he didn't come across that way. I've bought both rob and josh's books as a thanks for all the great content they've given us on the pod. Haven't given those ramsey swines a penny.

• Heart
Reactions: 17
Yep thought he was pricky saying that too. Although other podders do reference it, say if their pod is late, they will joke saying, you give out a lot over a free podcast, kind of thing. It's just a joke. But he didn't come across that way. I've bought both rob and josh's books as a thanks for all the great content they've given us on the pod. Haven't given those ramsey swines a penny.
They could easily put it on Patreon or something similar and have people pay to listen if they wanted. Loads of other podcasts do subscription options. However, I think they know they’d loose a lot of listeners if they did.

Reactions: 12
I’ve unfollowed them both today. Chris’s passive aggressive comment about people still listening to the free podcast but not paying for the tour. I’m not being an enabler to their bullshit
They get paid for doing the podcast though as it has lots of adverts on it. They aren't doing it for free out the goodness of their hearts, however much they claim they are. I liked Chris but he's going as bad as her.

• Heart
Reactions: 33
Can’t believe he’s said that. What a dick

Anyway, from what I can gather, loads of people have gone to the tour.

Reactions: 7
Got a full refund for my Edinburgh tickets today.
She is just so up her own arse and painfully unfunny I don't think I could have bared to go see her, its a shame as she used to be fab.. well she used to put on an act to pretend she was down to earth and very relatable.. now that mask has slipped.

Reactions: 16
Don’t they live in a village now? So the school run can’t be that far (assuming Robin goes to the local school?)

Reactions: 4
She honestly finds herself hilarious when she’s just irritating as all hell. She has a face I’d never tire of smacking.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Omg how is she the younger sister!! Her sister looks far far better and younger than Rosie does. Must be all the wine and constantly singing lol

Reactions: 17
I read on Twitter that during their shows in Newcastle the record for most booze sold was broke. Either a coping mechanism for those having to sit through it or Rosie has a quiet few drinks!!

• Haha
Reactions: 15
I read on Twitter that during their shows in Newcastle the record for most booze sold was broke. Either a coping mechanism for those having to sit through it or Rosie has a quiet few drinks!!
They started 20 mins late because the bar queue was huge, ended up getting security guards to hold red tape around the back of the queue to stop anyone else joining it!

• Wow
Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.