Rosie Ramsey #8 CRW whine, wine, whine, wine, whine.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I did think that , he’s definitely been like that since birth
I thought that too-I noticed he had stridor fairly early on. I’m assuming it would’ve been picked up by HV or midwife though. My LG has one until 2 months then just seemed to outgrow it.

Reactions: 3
She seems to have stopped sharing so much of the kids, which is good….

Means future content is going to be all about the show though 😳

I just don’t know how she still has so many followers. Her stories are boring.

Reactions: 5
Rafe is so cute!! But she’s saying his name, trying to get his attention, while staring into the camera

Reactions: 2
She seems to have stopped sharing so much of the kids, which is good….

Means future content is going to be all about the show though 😳

I just don’t know how she still has so many followers. Her stories are boring.
They probably can’t be arsed to unfollow she had to cut the Robin content down he was nearly out of control

Reactions: 2
I thought that too-I noticed he had stridor fairly early on. I’m assuming it would’ve been picked up by HV or midwife though. My LG has one until 2 months then just seemed to outgrow it.
I would really hope so . If it’s not been picked up I hope they get him checked ASAP as it does seem to be getting worse . He is as others have said a gorgeous baby , surely despite their self obsession/ selfishness/ lack of awareness re others situations / not everyone on furlough had a blast / her being a (desperate to get on stage tit singer) , they have the sense to get him checked out .

Reactions: 1
Out of curiosity I had a nose at the seating plans for the shows. Genuinely shocked how well they've sold. I was assuming half empty arenas the way they keep flogging them.

Reactions: 4
I would really hope so . If it’s not been picked up I hope they get him checked ASAP as it does seem to be getting worse . He is as others have said a gorgeous baby , surely despite their self obsession/ selfishness/ lack of awareness re others situations / not everyone on furlough had a blast / her being a (desperate to get on stage tit singer) , they have the sense to get him checked out .
you woulddefinitely like to hope so. Sometimes I think i can be over dramatic when it comes to my
Kids but they would always take top priority over my own ego- unlike CRW

Lol at her latest story!!
Good to be back on stage? Sorry I forgot you had an arena tour before the pandemic and sold out basically everywhere you performed, how could I miss that?! Or does she mean Butlins!
I currently work from home and have children, my mam doesn’t visit as often as she would like because she (you guessed it) works!
CRW banging on about work/life balance when really all she does is sit at home, moans about her kids and husband and flogs the odd bread ad!
also on a final note looking at her stories thinking you look shattered after doing warm up shows how are you going to cope with a tour but hey let’s not forget she “works” so she can champion through…oh look at that, wine got a mention, thought we were about to see a different side to get for a second there! phew!

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Lol at her latest story!!
Good to be back on stage? Sorry I forgot you had an arena tour before the pandemic and sold out basically everywhere you performed, how could I miss that?! Or does she mean Butlins!
I currently work from home and have children, my mam doesn’t visit as often as she would like because she (you guessed it) works!
CRW banging on about work/life balance when really all she does is sit at home, moans about her kids and husband and flogs the odd bread ad!
also on a final note looking at her stories thinking you look shattered after doing warm up shows how are you going to cope with a tour but hey let’s not forget she “works” so she can champion through…oh look at that, wine got a mention, thought we were about to see a different side to get for a second there! phew!
Flogs the odd bread ad 😂😂 love it!

• Haha
And so it begins living in the country problems …stayed at her Mum‘s I’m assuming after her night out !!

Reactions: 5
But she probs got gifted 10! Can’t see her paying for it, she’s a celeb 👍 😂
🤣🤣 Rosie Ramsey works for Aldi give over Hun we know you're a Waitrose mum.

Especially when Aldi do a dupe of whispering Angel and they both taste like cat piss imo but it's a step up from lambrini and a half a lager 🙄

Reactions: 4
In case none of you knew Rosie reallllyyy loves wine! She doesn't mention it much, but it's one of her major personality traits.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.