Rosie Ramsey #7 CRW her #ads are bogus, we all know that her toast's made from Hovis!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Curious to know how much a tuna sandwich will cost via hello fresh. I'm sorry but who the hell buys a tuna sandwich through something like that, as if you need a tutorial on how to make a tuna sandwich 🤦‍♀️
Her content is absolutely shocking these days and he only rears his face to promote tit.
Bored of the pair of them.

Reactions: 18
Curious to know how much a tuna sandwich will cost via hello fresh. I'm sorry but who the hell buys a tuna sandwich through something like that, as if you need a tutorial on how to make a tuna sandwich 🤦‍♀️
Her content is absolutely shocking these days and he only rears his face to promote tit.
Bored of the pair of them.
Can’t see tuna one on my account but the other sandwiches are £3.99 for one

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 6
Has anyone read the book they wrote? My step sister got it for me at the weekend and I don't know what to make of it.

Reactions: 1
I borrowed it from the online library as was curious to see what it was like. Glad I didn't pay for it. Okay in places but I just skimmed through it really. They were clearly trying to get the word count up.

Reactions: 2
I borrowed it from the online library as was curious to see what it was like. Glad I didn't pay for it. Okay in places but I just skimmed through it really. They were clearly trying to get the word count up.
Especially the bit with Rosie’s CV. It was literally her bullet point CV, no humour in it whatsoever. No one wants to read about my retail experience, don’t know why their publisher thought we’d want to read about hers

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Poor Rosie, having to record a podcast when she was up at 5:30. With her shite husband, who was up during the night doing the night feeds. I know who I feel more sorry for…

Reactions: 20
Is that the same baby that she claimed before went to bed at 530pm?! Can’t say I feel too sorry for her 🤣.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Oh do piss of CRW you are hardly doing a shift down the mine!
Aw, imagine needing a good night sleep and 3 coffees just to sit and chat to your husband for an hour. Bless her soul, poor woman works so hard xxxx

• Haha
Reactions: 34
Aw come on guys. We all have it dead easy compared to her. School run, commuting to work, long shift, getting in and seeing to kids, keeping house, food shop (not getting it delivered/paid for by a company), money dramas - it’s all nothing compared to a podcast record. The stress she’s under, I can’t imagine! 🙃

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 34
I'd love it if mine just woke me up at 5.30 after going down at 5.30 like she says he does...no my little cherub (8 months) went to sleep at 7pm woke up at 8, 9.30-10, 11-12.30, 2.30-5 and up for the day at 7.30. I've had hardly any sleep, and granted I'm not at work at the moment, but I still have to be a functioning parent because my fellas at work and other than my mam popping over earlier for half hour before work, I'm parenting on my own today. Must be so hard having a fella who is at home all day and her mother practically living with them. How does she cope!

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Is that the same baby that she claimed before went to bed at 530pm?! Can’t say I feel too sorry for her 🤣.
Let’s not forget he sleeps in her mother’s room the night before podcast record , because it’s so physically and mentally taxing guys 😉

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 11
So she puts her baby to bed at 5.30pm (so she can drink & watch telly) then moans he wakes up at 5.30am how much kip does she want the poor kid to have? My baby goes to bed at 8pm & is still awake at 5.30am & he doesn’t nap. Have a day off pet! 🙄

Reactions: 8
Let’s not forget he sleeps in her mother’s room the night before podcast record , because it’s so physically and mentally taxing guys 😉
I genuinely can't get my head around this!!...imagine even admitting this!! 😨🙈
What a pair of entitled twats!

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 10
It's an extremely hard life Rosie leads. She's actually had to go OUT to do some work today, luckily she's got herself a cocktail to help her get through it. God, bless her soul, she's such a hard worker.

• Haha
Reactions: 3
One of my fellow geordies get to Newcastle! By the time I put slap on and get parked in town they’ll be gone. My beef is shes a lazy twit!
I swear the only time she is happy or smiling is when she’s got a drink in her hand!! (Which appears to be becoming more and more frequent) always palming that poor baby off onto someone!!

Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.