Rosie Ramsey #7 CRW her #ads are bogus, we all know that her toast's made from Hovis!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Remember when Rosie was annoyed that he didn’t do her a Mother’s Day post…. And now he’s written himself a Father’s Day post 🤣 she will be fuming!!

• Haha
Reactions: 12
I thought it was so rude. Even if written in jest (which given her sly digs I doubt it)

Reactions: 6
He does all the night feeds but yeah, what a shite husband 🙄
Could not believe my ears , her ‘mam’ has the baby in her room the night before they record the podcast 😳 seriously , why 🤷🏼‍♀️ . Yes get all the help you can if you can but don’t make out you have a hard job or even a job for that matter! Chris does the night feeds but she gets up early…. So does the majority of the population with children Rosie . Their woman could not read the room if it was in Audio version .

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 25
He'll leave her.
I'd be inclined to agree but at the moment, his whole income is based on being with her, if they split then they're both out of a job. If he ever manages to get back on tour and does well then she'd best be worried!

Reactions: 10
I'd be inclined to agree but at the moment, his whole income is based on being with her, if they split then they're both out of a job. If he ever manages to get back on tour and does well then she'd best be worried!
Absolutely agree. He'd be delighted to be away from her. I would hope he'd get work again by himself on the likes of the one show or 8 out of 10 etc. Cos I do think he's a good comic. She'd want to cop on and realise how good she has it.

Imagine having your mam there several nights a week and calling your husband a shite husband on what should have been a nice post about him being a father. He must be thrilled!

Reactions: 19
Could not believe my ears , her ‘mam’ has the baby in her room the night before they record the podcast 😳 seriously , why 🤷🏼‍♀️ . Yes get all the help you can if you can but don’t make out you have a hard job or even a job for that matter! Chris does the night feeds but she gets up early…. So does the majority of the population with children Rosie . Their woman could not read the room if it was in Audio version .
I was also really shocked by this! I’ve never come across anyone who has their Mum and husband doing all the night feeds. Also Chris does the school run and her Mum seems to clean for them. Bit unclear about exactly what she does herself 🤷‍♀️

Reactions: 17
I was also really shocked by this! I’ve never come across anyone who has their Mum and husband doing all the night feeds. Also Chris does the school run and her Mum seems to clean for them. Bit unclear about exactly what she does herself 🤷‍♀️
she *works* remember…?

• Haha
Reactions: 8
It genuinely baffles me how much time her mam spends at their house. My partner lives at home and I don’t see his mother as much as Chris sees her MiL 😐 that’s before you even consider the ‘work’

It genuinely baffles me how much time her mam spends at their house. My partner lives at home and I don’t see his mother as much as Chris sees her MiL 😐 that’s before you even consider the ‘work’
I sometimes wonder what Rosie's other siblings, who have jobs in the real world think about her relying so much on her Mum. I'm sure her sister is a Reflexologist or something and her brother a plasterer? They probably work more hours than Rosie yet she gets tons of help!

Reactions: 13
I sometimes wonder what Rosie's other siblings, who have jobs in the real world think about her relying so much on her Mum. I'm sure her sister is a Reflexologist or something and her brother a plasterer? They probably work more hours than Rosie yet she gets tons of help!
I’ve wondered that in the past too. Don’t get me wrong, I have a brilliant relationship with my partner’s mum and she’s been a massive support with my parents living abroad in this crazy year but….no. Kate has a dog and older kids, so I’m guessing they don’t need as much help? Not sure. Maybe she helped them as much when her kids were younger, but now they’re older she doesn’t need the help. I don’t know. Feels like a pure helicopter gran 😬

Is she really doing an ad with Hello fresh to make a bloody tuna sandwich? 🤦‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Is she really doing an ad with Hello fresh to make a bloody tuna sandwich? 🤦‍♀️
She's absolutely dreadful. Just go back to radio work or whatever u gave up to stay home with Robin. If they'd bloody have u at this stage.

Reactions: 3
Does she pay her mam for childcare or is it litreally just her mam is there at her disposal?

Reactions: 2
Fascinating content today from CRW, how to make a tuna sandwich and lighting some candles in her house. I’m chomping at the bit for her next post!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.