Rosie Ramsey #7 CRW her #ads are bogus, we all know that her toast's made from Hovis!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The ‘acting’ in that ad is up there with the AJ & Curtis Pritchard Hollyoaks masterclass in GCSE Drama 😂 😆
Don’t forget she does ‘method acting’ … seriously though who tf did her hair 🤦🏽‍♀️ . Genuinely wouldn’t usually comment on personal appearanc but considering she’s so vile to anyone who questions her 🤷🏼‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 8
  • Haha
Reactions: 6
Chris is so fake too. Not even remotely funny. People must see through them. Both absolutely insufferable. His big fake grin makes me a bit ill.

The content of their kids is so bloody boring too. Who actually cares or wants to see them? Nooooooooobody.

Reactions: 6
They clothes are not flattering 😐

ETA I was going to edit the comment to change they to those to not sound quite so Scottish 😂😂 but then National pride kicked in ahaha

Reactions: 11
As much as she's a dick it's nice to see someone just being themselves and wearing what they want to wear.
OK that top is hideous but she doesn't look that bad

Reactions: 13
As much as she's a dick it's nice to see someone just being themselves and wearing what they want to wear.
OK that top is hideous but she doesn't look that bad
I think I they were crediting a wardrobe stylist for yesterday’s hideous creation . I don’t think I it was necessarily all her . That’s the second time a wardrobe stylist has made her look like a frump . Note to CRW don’t let a wardrobe stylist dress you they have worse taste than you

Reactions: 5
Small business...
Since when were Dock and Bay a small business?! I love their stuff been buying it for years but I wouldn't say they're small. (Unless they're comparing them to amazon).

And I buy direct from them cos I get nhs discount.

Reactions: 4
I think that was totally for us as someone commented on the stupid little finger sticking out when she eats toast

Reactions: 4
I think that was totally for us as someone commented on the stupid little finger sticking out when she eats toast
She’s such a passive aggressive T*** can’t hide the fact they still have a shed load of tickets to flog and the podcast is utterly shite 😉

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Can’t she post anything on her socials without a) having an alcoholic drink in shot/hand?
b) EATING! Nobody wants to watch anybody chew, it’s the most unattractive thing in the world!

Reactions: 11
Nice she's let Chris have the baby cuddles for a bit this morning. She's probably trying to find space for her sofa ornament

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Why does she always have to be a dick to Chris. Couldn’t just do one nice post.

• Sad
Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.