Rosie Ramsey #7 CRW her #ads are bogus, we all know that her toast's made from Hovis!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
New title from @Scragbags which I actually can’t stop chuckling at, it is so good 🤣🤣🤣🤣

Last thread catch up: Rosie finally quit moaning about everything and anything and showed some real gratitude for her extremely privileged life. Oh no hang on a min...

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Has anyone got any word back from the people she does ads for? Hope they drop the silly twit.
I did from Warburton's and hello fresh . Both said they understand the nature of my complaint and would pass it to the marketing team

• Heart
Reactions: 13
The worst thing is chances are they’ll carry on working with her. She’s got nearly 800k followers, why wouldn’t they?

I used to be a massive fan of hers but the way she acts is so entitled I can’t stand her now. Considering she does Instagram as a job she’s so bleeping lazy with it. She only posts when there’s an ad coming up or to take the piss out of Chris! She’s even lost the interior side of her account, she doesn’t post anything about the house anymore because she thinks people will know where they live (even though it’s been online/Daily Mail and I’ve seen it on RightMove 🤣) Moaning about her perfect life with her big house in the country, flash cars, caravan etc. She doesn’t know how lucky she’s got it 🤷‍♀️

• Sad
Reactions: 22
Anyone else get proper repulsed at how she drinks her wine ! 🤮

Why she feels the need to drink on camera is beyond me! It's revolting to see !

Reactions: 14
Was going to ask where Rafe was but I assume he’s been put to bed already so Madame can glug the wine 🥂

Reactions: 3
Yet another hideous dress for the arias have to say wasn’t impressed with Chris bare chest looked too skinny for me . Notice it was Chris hoovering up Robins mess Sandra mustn’t be there

• Haha
Reactions: 7
‘We didn’t win but it’s fine’ says Rosie with the least convincing ‘it’s fine’ ever. How could they not win when they have the ‘uk’s biggest podcast’?
How’s the tickets selling for all the new dates Rosie? Awwww she’s finally realising that people don’t like them as much as they used to.

• Haha
Reactions: 29
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.