Rosie Ramsey #7 CRW her #ads are bogus, we all know that her toast's made from Hovis!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I think Chris is suffering with his mental health? Didn’t he say on the podcast he was taking CBD oil? I think that’s for anxiety anyway

Reactions: 3
From what he’s said I think Chris can be quite an anxious person anyway so maybe he’s struggling more at the moment? I hope he’s ok as I do like him.
It could be the stress of a big mortgage on that house and podcast tickets not selling

Reactions: 5
I think Chris is suffering with his mental health? Didn’t he say on the podcast he was taking CBD oil? I think that’s for anxiety anyway
Who wouldn’t suffer being stuck with her needy ways 24/7 he can’t even escape her on tour . He’s doing all the night feeds mother in law is there half the week he’s paid for that big house not her . He looked awful just before they moved but he looks worse now . She’s such high maintenance financially and mentally he’s having to compensate for her being a talentless wanna be . Two kids in he’s a bit tied up I think maybe when he’s in tour on his own he might see the light but to be honest I think he’s going as bad as her . Notice they didn’t give him a permanent job on the one show because he’s a shite presenter .

Reactions: 4
I think people are genuinely starting to see though this frump and her husband, they are so dull and self congratulating, it is just boring chat.

I think they are a bit past it, hope they have saved up for the gaff as I doubt they have a stable income.

He's as bad as her, fake geordie lad persona- most people see how transparent it all is. Insufferable, the both of them. I wish them luck, think they will need it. (We all know what happens when a mother in law moves in... trouble in paradise..?)

Reactions: 11
I think people are genuinely starting to see though this frump and her husband, they are so dull and self congratulating, it is just boring chat.

I think they are a bit past it, hope they have saved up for the gaff as I doubt they have a stable income.

He's as bad as her, fake geordie lad persona- most people see how transparent it all is. Insufferable, the both of them. I wish them luck, think they will need it. (We all know what happens when a mother in law moves in... trouble in paradise..?)
Totally agree with this. They’ve had their 15 minutes of fame. The podcast is shite now. So many better ones, bye bye Ramsey’s.

• Heart
Reactions: 9
He’s looking very slim and tired, plus why is he doing all the night feeds? Why does she need her Mum living with them. Surely if they are both working they’d share the night feeds.

Reactions: 12
I don't think he's mentally well. It's crazy that we can spot it but Rosie can't and just keeps piling on the pressure. He uses comedy to cover up the real him. I feel it's not going to end well.

• Sad
Reactions: 9
He looks so gaunt and sickly :(

Another few years and they’ll split ‘amicably’ and ‘remain friends’

It was a bad idea to uproot the family and seclude them in the countryside, especially when they are such a social couple.

Now her Mam had moved in and is bringing up her children... I wonder if Rosie has mental health problems too? So needs the extra help.

• Sad
Reactions: 11
He looks so gaunt and sickly :(

Another few years and they’ll split ‘amicably’ and ‘remain friends’

It was a bad idea to uproot the family and seclude them in the countryside, especially when they are such a social couple.

Now her Mam had moved in and is bringing up her children... I wonder if Rosie has mental health problems too? So needs the extra help.
I was thinking this! It would make more sense as there’s no way she needs her Mum there when R is at school Mon-Fri. A Mum at our school had severe PND and you’d have never known. Once she was better she admitted her Mum moved in, and looked after her and the kids as she was just paralysed with fear when home alone with the kids and was unable to sleep for days on end so had sleep pills.

• Sad
Reactions: 2
There are so many instances on the podcast where Chris talks about being anxious or depressed and Rosie just laughs at him. I have anxiety myself and if my partner laughed at my face because they find it hilarious that I have catastrophic thoughts I'd go bleeping ballistic. I don't know how much of a stage persona Rosie puts on but on every platform I've seen her, she comes across insensitive and selfish. And even if it is a stage persona I HATE that she`s perpetuating the trope of "wine mum with a useless husband" whose only outlet is to drink daily and be a witch towards her husband.
It's awful!

I used to love their podcast but now I can't stand listening to her. I heard a snippet from one episode where she tells Chris he's crazy for being scared Robin might go to jail one day. Anxiety means you aren't able to control your disastrous thoughts, it just happens, sometimes they are completely absurd but you can`t help it, it's not rational. She literally told him to stop thinking about it which is the bleeping last thing someone with anxiety needs to hear. It doesn't work like that. I hope Chris gets help, anxiety is soul-destroying to live with.

Last edited:
Reactions: 24
There are so many instances on the podcast where Chris talks about being anxious or depressed and Rosie just laughs at him. I have anxiety myself and if my partner laughed at my face because they find it hilarious that I have catastrophic thoughts I'd go bleeping ballistic. I don't know how much of a stage persona Rosie puts on but on every platform I've seen her, she comes across insensitive and selfish. And even if it is a stage persona I HATE that she`s perpetuating the trope of "wine mum with a useless husband" whose only outlet is to drink daily and be a witch towards her husband.
It's awful!

I used to love their podcast but now I can't stand listening to her. I heard a snippet from one episode where she tells Chris he's crazy for being scared Robin might go to jail one day. Anxiety means you aren't able to control your disastrous thoughts, it just happens, sometimes they are completely absurd but you can`t help it, it's not rational. She literally told him to stop thinking about it which is the bleeping last thing someone with anxiety needs to hear. It doesn't work like that. I hope Chris gets help, anxiety is soul-destroying to live with.
Ppl dont understand anxiety. My husband 100% has anxiety but would never call it that and because I have diagnosed generalised anxiety disorder and behave differently to him he cant draw any comparison but thank god rosie knows you can cure yourself by stopping thinking about it... 🙄

. And even if it is a stage persona I HATE that she`s perpetuating the trope of "wine mum with a useless husband" whose only outlet is to drink daily and be a witch towards her husband.
It's awful!
Exactly! And Chris is far from useless, he does the night feeds and the school runs. Not saying he deserves a medal or anything because he is just being a parent but he is far from useless. I hope it is all an act and that behind closed doors she is more sympathetic to his anxiety. It must be exhausting to always be having the worst case scenario running through your head.

Reactions: 8
Exactly! And Chris is far from useless, he does the night feeds and the school runs. Not saying he deserves a medal or anything because he is just being a parent but he is far from useless. I hope it is all an act and that behind closed doors she is more sympathetic to his anxiety. It must be exhausting to always be having the worst case scenario running through your head.
I bet she isn’t. I bet she’s too busy feeling sorry for herself

Reactions: 2
Ppl dont understand anxiety. My husband 100% has anxiety but would never call it that and because I have diagnosed generalised anxiety disorder and behave differently to him he cant draw any comparison but thank god rosie knows you can cure yourself by stopping thinking about it... 🙄
I have panic disorder and it’s exhausting. Planning outcomes to every event imaginable and just living on the edge. I manage it most of the time without meds (I have been on sertraline when it’s really bad and I’ve been unable to leave the house) but people without it just don’t understand. It’s all consuming and frustrating. I hope Chris has help and support. You’d think his wife would do all she could to make his life easier when things are tough for him.

I have panic disorder and it’s exhausting. Planning outcomes to every event imaginable and just living on the edge. I manage it most of the time without meds (I have been on sertraline when it’s really bad and I’ve been unable to leave the house) but people without it just don’t understand. It’s all consuming and frustrating. I hope Chris has help and support. You’d think his wife would do all she could to make his life easier when things are tough for him.
I just went on sertraline. I get the exhausting bit. Ppl dont understand but doing the smallest thing needs me to recharge

Reactions: 1
I just went on sertraline. I get the exhausting bit. Ppl dont understand but doing the smallest thing needs me to recharge
It’s a fantastic drug. I’ve been on it 3 times over the last 5yrs (50mg dosage). Felt worse before I felt better BUT would go back on them in a heartbeat if I needed do. Yes it’s the mental thinking about everything. All the ‘what if this happens’. I have such physical symptoms of anxiety from shakes, face tingling, heart palpitations, stomach upsets which are so draining.

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.