Rosie Ramsey #7 CRW her #ads are bogus, we all know that her toast's made from Hovis!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It’s a fantastic drug. I’ve been on it 3 times over the last 5yrs (50mg dosage). Felt worse before I felt better BUT would go back on them in a heartbeat if I needed do. Yes it’s the mental thinking about everything. All the ‘what if this happens’. I have such physical symptoms of anxiety from shakes, face tingling, heart palpitations, stomach upsets which are so draining.
Im 1 week in and been struggling a bit but just grinning and baring it!

Exactly! And Chris is far from useless, he does the night feeds and the school runs. Not saying he deserves a medal or anything because he is just being a parent but he is far from useless. I hope it is all an act and that behind closed doors she is more sympathetic to his anxiety. It must be exhausting to always be having the worst case scenario running through your head.
Calling someone who seems to be a loving, doting dad "useless" makes me want to pull my hair out, especially when said person suffers from anxiety and depression. It's awful, even if it's meant as a "joke", it's not fricken funny

I have panic disorder and it’s exhausting. Planning outcomes to every event imaginable and just living on the edge. I manage it most of the time without meds (I have been on sertraline when it’s really bad and I’ve been unable to leave the house) but people without it just don’t understand. It’s all consuming and frustrating. I hope Chris has help and support. You’d think his wife would do all she could to make his life easier when things are tough for him.
It's incredibly exhausting, you constantly assume the worst is going to happen and your head is like a runaway train. Hope you feel better soon 😘

Reactions: 3
She’s not got any depth to her so I doubt she’s got the emotional intelligence to support him

Reactions: 10
It’s a fantastic drug. I’ve been on it 3 times over the last 5yrs (50mg dosage). Felt worse before I felt better BUT would go back on them in a heartbeat if I needed do. Yes it’s the mental thinking about everything. All the ‘what if this happens’. I have such physical symptoms of anxiety from shakes, face tingling, heart palpitations, stomach upsets which are so draining.
Me too! All the physical symptoms are scary when you don't know that's why they're happening. It happened to me last year and I was terrified I had some fatal illness so made it even more worse. I'm on 100mg Sertraline now and feel so much better, still get face tingles every now and then and the tinnitus doesn't want to go away but it's helped my thoughts calm down and the pins and needles have gone. It is draining. Anxiety isn't a laughing matter I don't see how she can brush it off so easily when she lives with him, it must be obvious.

I don't think he's mentally well. It's crazy that we can spot it but Rosie can't and just keeps piling on the pressure. He uses comedy to cover up the real him. I feel it's not going to end well.
I don't think either of them are mentally well. I think Rosie may very well suffer post partum depression. My sister suffered from PPD for nearly a year before getting help, and she was just like Rosie, constantly moaning about everything even though she had it all. The depression causes you to see everything through a dark lens, the glass is always half empty.

I think Rosie's mum knows that they are both struggling and that's why she's there so much.

Reactions: 7
Me too! All the physical symptoms are scary when you don't know that's why they're happening. It happened to me last year and I was terrified I had some fatal illness so made it even more worse. I'm on 100mg Sertraline now and feel so much better, still get face tingles every now and then and the tinnitus doesn't want to go away but it's helped my thoughts calm down and the pins and needles have gone. It is draining. Anxiety isn't a laughing matter I don't see how she can brush it off so easily when she lives with him, it must be obvious.
Ah glad to hear you are feeling much better! Anxiety is a witch and I think many people don’t understand how paralysing it can be.

Calling someone who seems to be a loving, doting dad "useless" makes me want to pull my hair out, especially when said person suffers from anxiety and depression. It's awful, even if it's meant as a "joke", it's not fricken funny

It's incredibly exhausting, you constantly assume the worst is going to happen and your head is like a runaway train. Hope you feel better soon 😘
Thank you! Just had a positive COVID lateral test so the anxiety is very real today!

• Heart
Reactions: 4
Aghhhhhh that's me and the pod dunzo hunzo. My jaysis. It was dreadful this morn. Between her singing and then bringing Robin in at the end. My jaysis good luck.

I started listening but haven’t finished. Does anyone find the sound all over the place? It’s so annoying!!! Sometimes it so’s quiet, I turn my volume up, and then it jumps to being really loud. It’s ridiculous that no one has picked up on it? I don’t have to put my volume up and down for any other podcast!!!

Reactions: 13
Yes! One reason I can't be arsed to listen anymore. Chris's part is always super silent but Rosie is obnoxiously loud. One second you'll barely hear Chris, next second bleeping meatloaf is bursting your ear drum.

• Haha
Reactions: 20
She hasn’t opened her Christmas present 6 months later because she hadn’t got time to open it? I’m sure she’s at home 24/7?

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Laid in bed at half 12 in the afternoon, must be nice. I know they say to sleep when the bairn sleeps, and I dunno about anyone else, but normally when mines napping I have to use that time to crack some housework out, put a load in the washer, maybe grab something to eat. I mean, don't get me wrong, this morning me and my baby snuggled on the couch while she napped and I watched criminal minds and drank a cuppa while it was actually hot, but we were all rudely awoken this morning by my upstairs neighbour moving house at half 6 so naptime was a little earlier than normal. The way she goes on you'd think she was working 50 hours a week and was bloody exhausted from it. In reality she posts some wank ads, sits and talks to her hubby and gets pissed, while her mam and hubby do the majority of the parenting of her children. Piss off.

Reactions: 21
Bloody hell Chris looks terrible in that latest pic of him looking through the wine glass (shock they’re on the wine AGAIN). Also the only time he posts is to promote their tat to people, gone right off him. Beggy twats the both of them

• Sad
Reactions: 6
The wine glasses are soooo tacky 😩😩😩

I physically couldn’t enjoy a wine out of that glass, and I’m not even exaggerating

Reactions: 7
I know it's ridiculous and petty but I cannot stand how she purses her lips like that to drink. It turns my stomach 🤢

• Sick
Reactions: 21
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.