Rosie Ramsey #6 Don't call me CRW she wails, as she rides her husband's coattails

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’m so torn with her. I used to rate her as normal. I listened to her on the lockdown parenting podcast and she sounded so normal. But there’s just something now that’s so annoying! ....oh and the singing on today’s stories ! WHY ?
She's gone absolutely insufferable. Stories posts pod can't stand her these days.

Reactions: 6
‘Yes that’s the motor home’ who gives a tit, my neighbour has one of those (but 30 years older) and it makes the street look like a trash.

Reactions: 10
I think Rosie plays the whole ‘she gave up work to look after the kid’ so Chris could continue his career and she’s sacrificed hers.
I’d put money on that she thought she would be famous for singing one day and has told herself that only didn’t happen because of having kids.

she can obviously sing, but she was never going to be in the charts
Omg her singing is terrible!

• Haha
Reactions: 5
For fear of opening up the debate again, I can see why they taped Rafe’s ears. His little lobes protrude a lot still, hopefully they can get it sorted before he grows.

• Wow
Reactions: 3
I just listened to last week's podcast where they talk about Robin spraining his ankle. Obviously it was an accident and these things happen but poor Carl must have felt absolutely awful.

• Sad
Reactions: 2
Robin is so rough with Rafe!! The way he pulled Rafes arm off Rosie’s hand.
Also did I hear correctly she said to Rafe “Robin what do you want?” 😂

• Heart
Reactions: 4
Anyone else wince watching Robin launch himself in front of her phone at Rafe grabbing him and her arm ?! But it's ok CRW just carries on filming rather than deal with him !

• Wow
Reactions: 9
I feel sorry for Robin, if no one corrects your behaviour when your little you won’t know any different

• Sad
Reactions: 11
I hate the way she constantly tries to make herself more geordie too. She didn’t used to speak like that, I swear she forces it more to make herself more relatable. She’s really changed this last 18 months. duck me just coz you wear a gilet don’t make you a country bumpkin 😂 and Robin really needs to be took control of now before he gets bigger and literally walks all over them.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
I hate the way she constantly tries to make herself more geordie too. She didn’t used to speak like that, I swear she forces it more to make herself more relatable. She’s really changed this last 18 months. duck me just coz you wear a gilet don’t make you a country bumpkin 😂 and Robin really needs to be took control of now before he gets bigger and literally walks all over them.
Wouldn't care but she's a sand dancer not a frigging Geordie, who the duck is she kiddin?

• Haha
Reactions: 8
She will never be country I have several gilets and a pair of wellies and I live in South Shields so unfortunately she’s still a sand dancer . Robin horrifies me . Mine is a year younger really noisy but does not behave with his siblings like that . He tells me to send them back sometimes but he’s a gentle brother overall.I know some one said he was neurodivergent and maybe he is but she is making him worse there are no ground rules he is a brat hate to say that of any kid but she’s making him a brat. We all don’t want to think there might be something not right with our kids but I bet it’s picked up at his new school if he behaves like that . Anyway I see she’s hard at work again out for a walk in the country bless have a few wines tonight love .

Reactions: 8
Seriously hope she does think she looks like Kate Winslet , she will never stfu about it 🤦🏽‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 6
She will never be country I have several gilets and a pair of wellies and I live in South Shields so unfortunately she’s still a sand dancer . Robin horrifies me . Mine is a year younger really noisy but does not behave with his siblings like that . He tells me to send them back sometimes but he’s a gentle brother overall.I know some one said he was neurodivergent and maybe he is but she is making him worse there are no ground rules he is a brat hate to say that of any kid but she’s making him a brat. We all don’t want to think there might be something not right with our kids but I bet it’s picked up at his new school if he behaves like that . Anyway I see she’s hard at work again out for a walk in the country bless have a few wines tonight love .
Sometimes we just need to call it what it is - sloppy inconsistent parenting!

She has turned that little boy into a performing clown , encouraged him to play upto the camera and has created this frantic face pulling irritant.

His behaviour used to be soo sweet and funny , now it's just obnoxious!

Reactions: 17
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.