Rosie Ramsey #6 Don't call me CRW she wails, as she rides her husband's coattails

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I haven't watched her stories in over a year as she didn't caption them and I can rarely listen with sound.

Now she is using auto captions I find I don't even care what she had to say so I'm still skipping
She's not very interesting, is she?

Reactions: 3
I really don't like her post with the baby in a sofa cushion den. I'm sure she's supervised/set up the whole thing but giving Robin the idea that it's OK to put cushions all round the baby is stupid.
It’s so irresponsible and potentially dangerous 🤦🏽‍♀️

Reactions: 5
I really don't like her post with the baby in a sofa cushion den. I'm sure she's supervised/set up the whole thing but giving Robin the idea that it's OK to put cushions all round the baby is stupid.
It just confirms that she’s lost all sight of herself . There is no way Robin would have been able or should been allowed to set that up and put a baby under. It could have been catastrophic if you think about it . Smacks of I’ve got nothing to say or do but I have to keep posting on Instagram because it’s my “ job “ 🤣🤣 so I’ll just think of some old shite which Rosie , could have resulted in your 5 year old forgets g your five month old was under the cushion and could have jumped on him .

Reactions: 13
It just confirms that she’s lost all sight of herself . There is no way Robin would have been able or should been allowed to set that up and put a baby under. It could have been catastrophic if you think about it . Smacks of I’ve got nothing to say or do but I have to keep posting on Instagram because it’s my “ job “ 🤣🤣 so I’ll just think of some old shite which Rosie , could have resulted in your 5 year old forgets g your five month old was under the cushion and could have jumped on him .
And she's too busy filming it all to react quickly if Robin had suddenly fallen or dropped a cushion on Rafe.

Some things are just not entertaining or funny or clever! And certainly not worth putting a little baby at risk for !

• Sad
Reactions: 13
Had enough.
Unfollowed and requested refund for my 4 tix today. She’s not funny. A desperado try-hard. Poor Chris.

• Heart
Reactions: 25
I saw Chris about 3 years ago and he was doing the odd stadium, mostly near to home then some really quite small places. I saw him at the local ‘bug house’ in a town he defo would have never heard of as it’s small, I realise the podcast did really well to start with but I don’t get why they’ve basically just done huge stadiums this time

I saw Chris about 3 years ago and he was doing the odd stadium, mostly near to home then some really quite small places. I saw him at the local ‘bug house’ in a town he defo would have never heard of as it’s small, I realise the podcast did really well to start with but I don’t get why they’ve basically just done huge stadiums this time
More people more ££££££££

Reactions: 1
Oh I get that, but that’s a lot of space to fill!
They just got greedy on the back of the podcast. Cashing on the quick buck of the book, merch, tour. Unfortunately people tend to see through that. The book was awful, the podcast got awful (not listened for months) and Rosie is now talking about singing on the tour.

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 18
They just got greedy on the back of the podcast. Cashing on the quick buck of the book, merch, tour. Unfortunately people tend to see through that. The book was awful, the podcast got awful (not listened for months) and Rosie is now talking about singing on the tour.
That was her plan all along, she’s only doing it so she can sing in front of all those people.
She can’t sing :/

• Sick
Reactions: 10
I listened to last week podcast today, Robin was on the trampoline with Carl Hutchins who fell on Robins foot and they had to take him a&e and he was given a moon boot! They kept that very quiet on Instagram!

• Wow
Reactions: 17
Haven’t seen the posts but I can imagine. Yet she’s on Mother & Baby’s Mum List 2021! Beggars belief :mad:

• Wow
I listened to last week podcast today, Robin was on the trampoline with Carl Hutchins who fell on Robins foot and they had to take him a&e and he was given a moon boot! They kept that very quiet on Instagram!
They’ve never even mentioned that! Strange for a women that shares everything

Reactions: 7
They’ve never even mentioned that! Strange for a women that shares everything
They were saying be was up and about the next day thankfully so wasn't badly hurt but really surprised me they didn't share it! Might explain a few of the radio silences though

Reactions: 2
They were saying be was up and about the next day thankfully so wasn't badly hurt but really surprised me they didn't share it! Might explain a few of the radio silences though
Well maybe they’ve learnt some things are best private hopefully

Reactions: 3
I've had to unfollow. I've followed her for years as her and Chris used to have good unforced banter but she's too up her own butt, stuck up, pretentious and so not funny anymore. Also an irresponsible parent. So long Ramsey👋 with your big house and empty tour venue's 😜

Reactions: 17
Why does she allow Robin to be so rough with Rafe, pulling at his face and being so ‘up in his grill’. He can’t sit still for 10 seconds, does anyone else think his behaviour isn’t normal for a 5/6 year old? I’m due a little boy next week and would be mortified if he behaved like Robin!

Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.