Rosie Ramsey #6 Don't call me CRW she wails, as she rides her husband's coattails

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’ve finally unsubscribed and deleted the podcast! I had about 5 episodes I hadn’t listened to and just couldn’t be bothered. I’m disappointed as I’ve listened from the very start and I used to really enjoy it. Life’s too short. Bye SMA 👋

Reactions: 11
Why does she allow Robin to be so rough with Rafe, pulling at his face and being so ‘up in his grill’. He can’t sit still for 10 seconds, does anyone else think his behaviour isn’t normal for a 5/6 year old? I’m due a little boy next week and would be mortified if he behaved like Robin!
He's gone from being a sweet engaging little chap to this precocious gurning wild child soon to be an annoying irritant that is no longer cute or funny.. I'm all for boys being boys but he's all over the place and clearly doesn't pay attention to her!

Reactions: 21
Why does she allow Robin to be so rough with Rafe, pulling at his face and being so ‘up in his grill’. He can’t sit still for 10 seconds, does anyone else think his behaviour isn’t normal for a 5/6 year old? I’m due a little boy next week and would be mortified if he behaved like Robin!
Don’t worry little boys are fab it’s the way she’s got him encouraging him to be hyper because she thinks people think it’s cute and funny pulling all these stupid faces and behaving like a bull in a China shop . My boy is no angel but can behave and is gentle with his younger siblings because it’s how we bring him up . Your little boy will be fine just don’t let him think he’s Britain’s next top comedian.

• Heart
Reactions: 16
I have a very boisterous three year old boy and he doesn’t behave like that. We’ve taught him to be gentle from a young age though.

I get the impression Robin is allowed to rule the roost and doesn’t get told off for his behaviour.
Shoving a camera in his face and laughing only encourages it in my opinion.

Reactions: 14
It’s because he hasn’t been taught not to. Doesn’t sound like they did any preparing for his arrival when she was pregnant either.

Reactions: 7
Thank lord you’ve all reassured me. He seems to have zero respect, is never told no and I hate to think what his teachers will think in years to come if Rosie and Chris don’t show him some discipline. He’s not coping well with Rafe’s arrival which is hardly surprising!! I feel like I’ve done more with getting my dog prepared for a new arrival than they did with their already existing son!!

Reactions: 12
My 9 year old is the same but he has diagnosed ADHD

Reactions: 5
‘Interviews for dayzzzzz’ then proceeds to show us her yearly planner with a grand total of 6 boxes filled.
This woman lives in her own world I swear.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Always on her phone for work 🤷🏼‍♀️🤣 course you are Rosie love ... as she would say , ‘Utter Bullshit ‘

• Haha
Reactions: 4
I've never known anyone who talks the amount of inane boring shite that she does.

Reactions: 7
Why doesn’t she just use the time she spends talking shite on her stories to message her mates? Can’t be that busy then can you, Rosie.

Reactions: 9
Why doesn’t she just use the time she spends talking shite on her stories to message her mates? Can’t be that busy then can you, Rosie.
If she did that, her engagement goes down. It’s sad that she prioritises Instagram over her friends.

Reactions: 6
My 9 year old is the same but he has diagnosed ADHD
I came on to say the same thing. I have a boy aged 9 who was very similar to Robin at the same age, slightly more chilled though. He was diagnosed with ADHD and high functioning autism when he was 7.

I never comment on Robin's behaviour, because I strongly suspect he's neurodivergent and if so, he can't help being the way he is.

Reactions: 5
To be fair to Robin, he is 5 and has had so much change in the last year, a pandemic, his dad home when he's used to him travelling, started school, home schooling, baby brother, moved house and moved school! All whilst his mum is glued to her phone, any child would act up after all of that, most adults would too!

Reactions: 22
To be fair to Robin, he is 5 and has had so much change in the last year, a pandemic, his dad home when he's used to him travelling, started school, home schooling, baby brother, moved house and moved school! All whilst his mum is glued to her phone, any child would act up after all of that, most adults would too!
Has he defo moved schools??

I agree that its down to her lax parenting rather than poor ignored Robin. If she isn't on her phone, she's drinking booze

Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.