Rosie Ramsey #6 Don't call me CRW she wails, as she rides her husband's coattails

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I think about 45/50 mins away. Not a million miles away and I’m sure she won’t be short of visitors but certainly not round the corner for impromptu visits from her pals/fam like she was used to.
Where did they move to? They always bang on about being from SS and proud? 🙉😏

Reactions: 2
Me and my partner used to listen to the podcast religiously and bought tickets for the tour (🥴) it’s been put back so many times and I’ve since gone off Rosie so hope I can get my £100 back 🤣
Yes I’ve got to agree. I absolutely loved them at the beginning, but Rosie is constantly complaining. I find it incredibly disrespectful to healthcare workers, key workers, families who have lost loved ones etc, that she is sitting in her mansion complaining about how hard life is, with her mam on babysitting duty, her doting husband and two healthy sons. She really doesn’t have a clue. I understand if her mental health is suffering etc it is challenging time but she just whines about the most ridiculous stuff

Not allowed to put on here but they moved 40 minutes away to the “countryside”
😂 fair enough. I really don’t care where they live, I don’t even live in England, but I just think they are becoming faker and faker.

Reactions: 9
Yes I’ve got to agree. I absolutely loved them at the beginning, but Rosie is constantly complaining. I find it incredibly disrespectful to healthcare workers, key workers, families who have lost loved ones etc, that she is sitting in her mansion complaining about how hard life is, with her mam on babysitting duty, her doting husband and two healthy sons. She really doesn’t have a clue. I understand if her mental health is suffering etc it is challenging time but she just whines about the most ridiculous stuff

😂 fair enough. I really don’t care where they live, I don’t even live in England, but I just think they are becoming faker and faker.
This is it. Tbh her content is tit now. She used to be ok. Me and the husband really liked Chris and have tickets for his show. Was meant to be last December but now this December , I’d have my money back but hubby still wants to go. I think she should just come off social media and be a house wife. She certainly doesn’t warrant a blue tick account anymore. Boring as! The podcast was funny in the beginning but who wants to listen to privileged folk try to be relatable. I do love her new house though. 😂

Just personal opinion which last time I checked we are entitled to? Nobody is taking it to heart just expressing their own opinion. All cool 😎
Yeah I get it’s each to their own but I wouldn’t get triggered by a comment on a gossip site . People love to be offended 😂

Reactions: 6
Yes I agree, even the podcast content is getting a bit boring. I listened to it religiously but recently found myself switching off after 20mins as it had just turned into a baby bore/home school segment. We all have our own families, we all adore our children but it’s not a flipping parenting podcast.

Reactions: 4
This is it. Tbh her content is tit now. She used to be ok. Me and the husband really liked Chris and have tickets for his show. Was meant to be last December but now this December , I’d have my money back but hubby still wants to go. I think she should just come off social media and be a house wife. She certainly doesn’t warrant a blue tick account anymore. Boring as! The podcast was funny in the beginning but who wants to listen to privileged folk try to be relatable. I do love her new house though. 😂

Yeah I get it’s each to their own but I wouldn’t get triggered by a comment on a gossip site . People love to be offended 😂
But people go mad about everything Rosie says and does what's the difference?
Anyway I have a lovely life but I would love to fast forward a few months so that I can go out for lunch and have a party with my family, see people I've not seen all year etc.

• Heart
But people go mad about everything Rosie says and does what's the difference?
Anyway I have a lovely life but I would love to fast forward a few months so that I can go out for lunch and have a party with my family, see people I've not seen all year etc.
I think she’s a love her or dislike her type now. Can’t believe how much she’s changed since the early days. She loves herself. I actually feel sorry for Chris. But he clearly adores her .I think everyone’s missed their love ones but Rosie certainly has t had to cut herself off from her mum and I don’t believe for a minute she hasn’t seen her sister. Good luck to them. I can’t wait for some normality soon. I’d have had some family round today in the garden but it’s too windy here in Newcastle we would freeze in my garden.

Reactions: 10
I used to listen religiously to the podcast but got really bored so haven’t bothered since Christmas. I’ve just listened to the first half of the latest one to see what they say about the move and it did make me laugh the way they were going on about how they’d kept it a secret and NO ONE knew. Only a few locals who saw theirs up for sale apparently. I don’t think so Ramseys......I live at the other end of the country and I knew 🤣
Anyway she’s more annoying than ever. Still moaning 🙄 I get this last year has been awful for everyone and she’s just as allowed to be affected as the next person. But maybe choose who you moan to a bit more carefully 🤷🏼‍♀️

• Heart
Reactions: 11
Like a lot of people on instagram life has become very boring, day to day life just isn't interesting content anymore. Rosie's hook came from being relatable but it's hard to keep that up without looking smug when you've significantly moved up in the world. How many people viewing your stories can relate to your food delivery being left at someone else's gate? They're very lucky to have made the move they have, very good luck to them, they're setting up a very nice life for themselves and their boys - we'd all do the same if we could. But now it's all just becoming a heap of first world problems.

Like a lot of people on instagram life has become very boring, day to day life just isn't interesting content anymore. Rosie's hook came from being relatable but it's hard to keep that up without looking smug when you've significantly moved up in the world. How many people viewing your stories can relate to your food delivery being left at someone else's gate? They're very lucky to have made the move they have, very good luck to them, they're setting up a very nice life for themselves and their boys - we'd all do the same if we could. But now it's all just becoming a heap of first world problems.
Yeah I thought the same about the gate comment on the Hello Fresh story ‘these are not our gates’ on the photo I was a little bit like 🙄🙄 mega jealous of their new house though it’s gorgeous from the photos I’ve seen.

I've seen Chris live twice. I do like him he's funny. Its ok for them to feel down about life and lockdowbs at the minute. Doesn't matter if you live in a mansion or a flat. Life can get you down no matter how much money you have.

I've seen Chris live twice. I do like him he's funny. Its ok for them to feel down about life and lockdowbs at the minute. Doesn't matter if you live in a mansion or a flat. Life can get you down no matter how much money you have.
Only Rosie can be down though, she’s seething if he’s ever ill or got more to moan about

The thing is she’s always moaning , always! Even before lockdown. She’s never happy. Ofcourse you can be sick of lockdown regardless of your wealth but do you really need to moan to your followers . Think people have enough misery of their own that they don’t need to hear poor Rosie Ramsey not being able to go to Coleman’s for her Sunday 😂 She could have just had a nice house of tides takeaway and had her mam over .

Yeah. I don’t think anyone is disputing this. But it’s not like she is talking about her mental health or speaking about finding this difficult - she is literally moaning about things that other people dream off.

Her moaning has been relentless. She asked for people to think of "us poor bastards" when talking about the whole covid situation.
She's had a baby in lockdown, granted it can be stressful but she shows zero appreciation for what she's got and I don't mean materialistic things.
CRW is beyond self centered. She doesn't look past the end of her nose.

Reactions: 16
Her moaning has been relentless. She asked for people to think of "us poor bastards" when talking about the whole covid situation.
She's had a baby in lockdown, granted it can be stressful but she shows zero appreciation for what she's got and I don't mean materialistic things.
CRW is beyond self centered. She doesn't look past the end of her nose.
Totally! I used to really like her but now she is becoming pathetic! She has no content whatsoever!

I listened to the first 20 mins of the most recent podcast last night on my drive home and she was so desperate to keep going on about the new house. Chris was quite chill about it but she just kept mentioning it, almost like she wants to gloat. She said the removal driver made a comment about "I've seen bigger" referring to the house. That made me laugh :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
I listened to the first 20 mins of the most recent podcast last night on my drive home and she was so desperate to keep going on about the new house. Chris was quite chill about it but she just kept mentioning it, almost like she wants to gloat. She said the removal driver made a comment about "I've seen bigger" referring to the house. That made me laugh :ROFLMAO:
Maybe the removal guy is on Tattle 🤣

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.