Rosie Ramsey #6 Don't call me CRW she wails, as she rides her husband's coattails

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I did notice that only one of the bedrooms is en-suite, which is surprising for a big house. Not ideal if her mum is going to move in or be staying over regularly but maybe they will add one in for her.
Good point. Maybe because it’s an old house and en suites weren’t really a thing? 🤷‍♀️
It’s a beautiful house but she’ll have a job keeping it clean and tidy whilst looking after the kids. Surely she’ll get a cleaner

Reactions: 2
Good point. Maybe because it’s an old house and en suites weren’t really a thing? 🤷‍♀️
It’s a beautiful house but she’ll have a job keeping it clean and tidy whilst looking after the kids. Surely she’ll get a cleaner
A lot of older houses don’t have en suites unless it has been remodelled. She will definitely need a cleaner, it’s so hard keeping a big house clean. It’s like a full time job! It’s a beautiful house but, it’ll be a lot of upkeep. The garden alone will need a frequent gardener which isn’t cheap.

Reactions: 5
She already has a Range Rover. And I’m sure Chris has either a Maserati or an Aston Martin. I remember when they stayed for free at the new lodges at one of the hotels up here... I can’t remember which one... she filmed him getting stuff out of the car. Certain they had Louis V luggage too!
Oh I remember the luggage on their gifted stay! I think you’re right she got a new car last year before lockdown didn’t she.

Oh dear, she will have to get her cleaner to do her cringey cleaning ads from now on then!
It’s one thing to have the money for the mortgage for a house like theirs but it will cost a lot in upkeep with cleaners, gardeners and even just the gas and electricity! I predict a lot more ads on the horizon!

Reactions: 5
She already has a Range Rover. And I’m sure Chris has either a Maserati or an Aston Martin. I remember when they stayed for free at the new lodges at one of the hotels up here... I can’t remember which one... she filmed him getting stuff out of the car. Certain they had Louis V luggage too!
Tacky shits

• Haha
Reactions: 3
I think he has a Tesla

Reactions: 4
she used to complain the old house was cold it’s a lot colder where they have gone in the winter . I honestly don’t think they have thought about the people they will be living near . They are nothing like them most won’t have heard of Instagram it’s a rural village
I live ten mins away and can confirm we do have WiFi and Instagram here 😂 it’s not colder that SS we probably get more snow but it is a bit warmer than by the coast.

• Haha
Reactions: 23
He has a Tesla

It does seem like a weird move when you consider how much she’s been moaning about not being able to pop round to see friends/family for the past year. They must think it’s worth it and it is a great house, but it’s not ideal for someone like her who seems to want/need people around her all the time.
We’re in a pandemic bubble unfortunately and have adapted to a life of less contact but once everything’s open again and back to normal if that happens I’m sure she will feel extremely isolated.

45-50 mins doesn’t sound like the end of the world but with two kids pfttt enjoy Rosie you maniac

Reactions: 4
-waves to all the beamish folk- i once viewed a house in no place - just the loved the name.

hotel she went to - was it ramside?

Reactions: 1
Listened to first ten mins or so of podcast this morning to see what they said about the move ... seriously Rosie we know you come on here , you know Tattlers were fully aware your house was up for sale / sold / how much etc .
Switched off after that , hadn’t listened in ages , and that was enough .... she got singing after 2 minutes 🤦🏽‍♀️

Love it when I find a local! Whenever I used to tell people I was from Beamish they’d say oh the museum 😂😂 years ago people didn’t seem to realise it’s a village. Ooh I’m sure she’ll get a nice big 4x4 😂
I absolutely LOVE Beamish, both the museum and the village. V jealous! Are they there then? Or consett?

I’m trying to walk the line of not asking for addresses or anything but I am also local (well, born and bred but live down south for the last few years) and I’m really interested!

I absolutely LOVE Beamish, both the museum and the village. V jealous! Are they there then? Or consett?

I’m trying to walk the line of not asking for addresses or anything but I am also local (well, born and bred but live down south for the last few years) and I’m really interested!
No neither of them we were just commenting on where the snow gets bad .

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.