Rosie Ramsey #6 Don't call me CRW she wails, as she rides her husband's coattails

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’m still wondering what I look like, had an egg sandwich for lunch 😝 she looks like the kind of person that bites into a lot of lemons 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Definitely had Botox she can’t move her face in the latest story.
Nice to see she’s back moaning. Also judging people on how they look assuming they’d eat egg sandwich? nice, not a troll though Rosie?
Maybe CRW has realised today she’s actually moved done where quite posh that’s why she can’t imagine them “ chowing down on a greasy burger “
Really can’t see her fitting in she’s a bit too common

Reactions: 6
The world is so weird, people follow someone to watch them videoing themselves sat in a car saying they envisage people liking egg sandwiches. If you told people in the 90s this would be humanity they wouldn’t believe us 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 34
Where the duck does she want to go like?
Swan off to London for a bit?

She moved away from all her friends and family so unless she wants to drive MILES to see them all the time she’s going to be very lonely.
It does seem like a weird move when you consider how much she’s been moaning about not being able to pop round to see friends/family for the past year. They must think it’s worth it and it is a great house, but it’s not ideal for someone like her who seems to want/need people around her all the time.

Reactions: 11
It does seem like a weird move when you consider how much she’s been moaning about not being able to pop round to see friends/family for the past year. They must think it’s worth it and it is a great house, but it’s not ideal for someone like her who seems to want/need people around her all the time.
how far away did they move? I assumed they had stayed in SS!

Reactions: 2
I think about 45/50 mins away. Not a million miles away and I’m sure she won’t be short of visitors but certainly not round the corner for impromptu visits from her pals/fam like she was used to.

Reactions: 4
I think about 45/50 mins away. Not a million miles away and I’m sure she won’t be short of visitors but certainly not round the corner for impromptu visits from her pals/fam like she was used to.
she used to complain the old house was cold it’s a lot colder where they have gone in the winter . I honestly don’t think they have thought about the people they will be living near . They are nothing like them most won’t have heard of Instagram it’s a rural village

Reactions: 7
It’s only 40 minutes away.

she used to complain the old house was cold it’s a lot colder where they have gone in the winter . I honestly don’t think they have thought about the people they will be living near . They are nothing like them most won’t have heard of Instagram it’s a rural village
I don’t think they live in the Stone Age where she’s moved. They will know what insta is. There’s plenty of snobs and wealthy people that live there. She’s just a little fish in a big pond unlike in South Shields.

Reactions: 19
I hope she is prepared for the snow in the winter up there! My auntie lives a stones throw and when it snows she is fairly isolated. The roads get really bad as there is no main road traffic to clear the snow.

I live in a pit village in Durham and its bad enough for me, over there is much worse.

Reactions: 8
I wonder how much Chris wanted to move or if he just gave into her moaning? 🤔
Once things are back to normal Chris is away a lot so I’d guess he’s gone with what makes Rosie happy as she’s the one having to live there and look after the boys (most husbands that worked away a lot would probably do the same I’d imagine)

Reactions: 5
I hope she is prepared for the snow in the winter up there! My auntie lives a stones throw and when it snows she is fairly isolated. The roads get really bad as there is no main road traffic to clear the snow.

I live in a pit village in Durham and its bad enough for me, over there is much worse.
Consetts even worse ! I’m from Beamish originally 😂😂

I did notice that only one of the bedrooms is en-suite, which is surprising for a big house. Not ideal if her mum is going to move in or be staying over regularly but maybe they will add one in for her.

Reactions: 2
That’s where I’m from! Small tattle world. Defo bad enough here but I’m sure Chris will buy her a bit fat Range Rover
Love it when I find a local! Whenever I used to tell people I was from Beamish they’d say oh the museum 😂😂 years ago people didn’t seem to realise it’s a village. Ooh I’m sure she’ll get a nice big 4x4 😂

That’s where I’m from! Small tattle world. Defo bad enough here but I’m sure Chris will buy her a bit fat Range Rover
She already has a Range Rover. And I’m sure Chris has either a Maserati or an Aston Martin. I remember when they stayed for free at the new lodges at one of the hotels up here... I can’t remember which one... she filmed him getting stuff out of the car. Certain they had Louis V luggage too!

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.