Rosie Ramsey #6 Don't call me CRW she wails, as she rides her husband's coattails

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I think she was moaning to be relatable...all fits with the insta mammy brand.
She’s tripped herself up a few times now. The homeschooling, walking with more than one friend, seeing her mum and chris’ parents, Chris seeing his mates, lost 80% income then buying a £1.5mil house.
No one would care if she didn’t whinge so much.
Exactly! If you’re rich and have a nice lifestyle just be open and honest about it. Can’t stand ple who moan to be relatable.

• Heart
Reactions: 10
Whilst I remember, one thing which irritated me this week was when they were talking about restrictions being lifted and in a really patronising voice she started going "oh thanks Boris I can go outside, thanks Boris, yeah thanks". Like she was ungrateful for things finally starting to look up. So she's been moaning the whole time about restrictions, then when they finally start to improve, she has to be patronising and pathetic and ungrateful about that too?! You can't please this woman.

• Angry
Reactions: 19
Whilst I remember, one thing which irritated me this week was when they were talking about restrictions being lifted and in a really patronising voice she started going "oh thanks Boris I can go outside, thanks Boris, yeah thanks". Like she was ungrateful for things finally starting to look up. So she's been moaning the whole time about restrictions, then when they finally start to improve, she has to be patronising and pathetic and ungrateful about that too?! You can't please this woman.
She’ll always be moaning. We all know one of those people that are just NEVER happy. Once pubs are open she’ll be moaning the atmosphere isn’t the same. Once pubs are back to normal she’ll moan that they are too busy and she’d got used to table service. She’s just one of those CONSTANT glass half empty kinds of people.
Some people are like that, but Rosie lies to herself and says she’s always positive.

Reactions: 21
And that’s what lost them a lot of fans/followers I think. Speaking personally, I really liked them and thought they were funny together. A lot like me and my husband with the banter/beefs/taking the piss. I realised they had a different lifestyle/bank balance to me but they still seemed pretty down to earth. Then lockdown hit, and changed the whole world, but to listen to her you’d think she was the only one affected. They managed to still live a decent life, fair enough because they can, but her constant moaning while still being able to do and have lush things is just ridiculous. Plus they’re using the kids too much for content and being weird about moving. I’ve lost interest in the podcast and in them!

Reactions: 13
When she moans and acts
depressed while in her brand new house I could honestly cry.

I’m having real problems with my mental health with my neighbours noise lately and I would give anything to have a bit of peace and quiet, I bet she can hear a pin drop in there, no sharing walls with neighbours, no having to listen to their music til 3am.

I wish she were a bit more grateful.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 22
When she moans and acts
depressed while in her brand new house I could honestly cry.

I’m having real problems with my mental health with my neighbours noise lately and I would give anything to have a bit of peace and quiet, I bet she can hear a pin drop in there, no sharing walls with neighbours, no having to listen to their music til 3am.

I wish she were a bit more grateful.
I really hope you’re ok lovely I’m so sorry to hear you’re having a hard time. Sending lots of love x

She really needs to duck off now! I’m gonna petition for her to be barred from every pub and restaurant in the north east! Selfish greedy miserable cow!

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 12
bleeping moaning again.
She’s a disgusting excuse for a human! Does she not look back on what she puts! She’s changed so much. I’m embarrassed for her. She needs taken of social media.

I really hope you’re ok lovely I’m so sorry to hear you’re having a hard time. Sending lots of love x

She really needs to duck off now! I’m gonna petition for her to be barred from every pub and restaurant in the north east! Selfish greedy miserable cow!
Thank you ❤
Imagine moaning on like that when you have that cushy life...

Reactions: 1
Thank you ❤
Imagine moaning on like that when you have that cushy life...
I know. It’s got when you see so many struggling. We’ve had a few bad things this last year but I hate to see people down and she’s just really taking the piss. Know you’re a better person than her x

Reactions: 2
I know. It’s got when you see so many struggling. We’ve had a few bad things this last year but I hate to see people down and she’s just really taking the piss. Know you’re a better person than her x
Do you think she’s joking or honestly feels hard done to?
Because she can’t go to soft play...
Really?
People can’t afford to eat and she’s crying because shes desperate to go to the pub.
If only that was all I had to worry about.

Really?
People can’t afford to eat and she’s crying because shes desperate to go to the pub.
At this point she really can’t be trying to relate to her normal followers. I’ve noticed she’s all about the blue tick likes. I can’t imagine her sitting in a soft play especially now with Covid. I just think she’s an absolute twit . I’m actually embarrassed for her. I definitely think she’s got worse since Chris was on strictly. Is she really going to drive over to Shields all the time to go to the pub or Coleman’s temple? I can’t see her getting a good reception in Newcastle city centre either. She’s just lost what she was about. I really liked her and as a fellow mother and northerner I’ve gone off them both since a year ago due to the moaning and the gifted PlayStation.

Really?
She used to moan about going to soft play with Robin if I remember. Always a photo of him running around with her miserable face in the front so she wasn’t happy then . I think the shite that’s going on is just to put something on because she can’t show the house off and Robin hasn’t been on much I think it’s because he can’t stay still so she would have to include the house . I hope we don’t see them again in South Shields I saw Chris in South Shields last week he is still looking terrible hes probably sick of her too .

Last edited:
Reactions: 7

Library? As if Rosie would ever be in a library 😂
Unless it’s to try and look for her own book. Author of the year

Really?
Didn’t her and Chris used to moan about soft play anyway

also Rosie, some shops are open so if you just want to get out for a bit go to the supermarket. Your a big fan of asda if I remember rightly. Well, when they were paying

She’s new to the area here (I live near her) and is surrounded by countryside loads of gorgeous walks, new parks to take Robin to and plenty of places doing coffee and food take outs. Why doesn’t she get out and explore a bit?

Reactions: 13
Moan Moan Moan Moan Moan whilst I sit in my house worth in excess of £1 million. Moan Moan Moan Moan Moan look at me I'm so hard done by.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.